• Published 24th Aug 2021
  • 4,814 Views, 280 Comments

Anon-A-Miss: New Student - vvHunterr

  • ...
21
 280
 4,814

Epilpoque

Gilda and her gang were given a 10 year sentence for the murder. Gilda had pleaded not guilty due to insanity but with no convincing evidence, she was given the sentence. There was nothing her or her mother could do about it.

---------‐---------------------------------------

The Rainbooms continue to regret thier treatment towards sunset and things are never the same anymore. Rainbow barely goes out, Pinkie is a lot more quiet, Rarity spends weeks in the bathroom crying, and AppleJack continues to silently work on the farm to take her mind off her misery. Fluttershy was too depressed to even talk to anyone. The CMCs had thier technology taken from them as soon as they got home. Applejack and Rarity never spoke to thier sisters, and it's probably a good thing too because right now is a good time to cool down.

------------------------------------------------------


Sunset and Logan continue to be together. Logan has met Princess Celestia and Luna. Logan suggests that they can visit Sunset's homeworld every once in a while to cheer her up. Sunset had finally found someone who cared for her. After returning back to the human world, they soon discover about Micro Chips involvement on the news but was declared innocent due to him being unwilling to cooperate. During a trip to the mall, Sunset confronts Micro and forgives him for everything.

Author's Note:

Just a little epiloque to give a better ending. Not the best ik

Comments ( 23 )

its fine great job on story

Excellent Job, It Was Cool

..................................well this was disappointing.
Why didn't you combine the last two chapters together, would made more sense.

10962557
What chapter was that.

too fast pace on many thigns and only 10 years for clear murder. please

Gilda and her gang were given a 10 year sentence for the murder. Gilda had pleaded not guilty due to insanity but with no convincing evidence, she was given the sentence. There was nothing her or her mother could do about it.

This is unrealistically brief. In the US, the minimum term for murder is 15 years (in the UK, a life sentence is issued).

10963006

Yeah, it should be more than that!


10963139

Damn! Make sense that it's long. And considering what Gilda did. She FRICKIN deserves to rot more than just 10 years.

10963174
Sometimes, prisoners are released early for 'good behaviour'.

10963185

I highly doubt Gilda will receive that. And hope it stays that way.

10963185
considering her myset. she likely not get it

10963203

What? You doubt it yourself?



10963204

True! She deserves it anyway.

10963572
I'm referring to chips that can be stuck under the skin. That's currently science fiction.

This one isn't bad needs more from the girls about their regrets but overall nice. I love how you had them get caught and put all over the web for everyone to see what they did.

👍 It was very good. It was really sad what happened to Owen 😭😭😭 But, despite everything, in this version of Anon-A-Miss, I really liked Logan's objective and logical perspective - The above said about Anon-A-Miss, I say it because of the other stories I've read about it -

11188976
There'd still need to be an arrest, and before that a warrant. Context clues tell us this story takes place in contemporary America, not Stalin's Russia.

How come you rarely reply to comments?

11327957
Did you mean to not say anything here?

11496877
been busy lately and haven't had time.

Login or register to comment