• Published 24th Aug 2021
  • 4,872 Views, 280 Comments

Anon-A-Miss: New Student - vvHunterr

  • ...
21
 280
 4,872

At Logan's house and horrible events

"This is my place," Logan said as he led Sunset to his front porch. "Don't worry, I'm sure my parents will understand. They're really nice.


Sunset nodded. "Thanks, Logan." They went inside and Owen was inside.


"Hey, Champ!, who is this?"


"Dad, This is Sunset she's a friend of mine.


"Hi, Mr. Pace." Sunset said politley. Owen smiled back.


"Well hi, Sunset. It's a pleasure to meet you."


"Dad, there's something you should see." Logan said. Owen came over to them. Logan pointed to the chip on Sunset's neck. "I tried to remove it but then I realized its very close to her jugular vein." Owen looked at the chip closely.


"Yeah, that is very close. The jugular vein is a very dangerous thing to break..."


"Is Mom here? I figured she would know what to do since she used to work in the medical field." Logan asked. Sunset then saw a young woman walk in. She wore a skirt, green t-shirt and her hair was black like Logans. Sunset assumed this was Logan's mother.


"Logan, I see you made a new friend!" Abigail said.


"Hi there, Mrs. Pace. I'm Sunset Shimmer." Abigail smiled kindly at Sunset.


"Well Hello there, it's very nice to meet you."


"Mom, do you remember when you used to work in the medical field?" Logan asked. His mother nodded.


"Yes, why do you ask?"


"Well, come and look at this." Logan answered pointing to the side of Sunset's neck. Abigail looked confused as she went over to Sunset. Logan pointed to the chip that was lodged in her neck.


"Oh my..." she gasped.


"I figured you were the best one to go to first," Logan told her. "It's a chip tracker. Someone attacked her and put this on her neck. I kinda told her she could crash here because she's really not safe anywhere else."


"And why did someone put a tracking chip on you?" Owen asked. Logan then told them everything. From when he met Sunset, the issue going around his new school, and how Sunset was being blamed for it all even though she was innocent.


"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" Abigal gasped.


Sunset smiled weakly. "Thanks. I'm just happy your son has an actual heart and brain." Logan laughed a little.


"So yeah, she kinda has to stay here...otherwise they'll attack."


"Stay as long as you need, Sunet," Owen told Sunset. "How about Pizza to cheer you up?"


"That would actually be good, thanks!" Sunset said happily. Owen took out his phone and ordered a few boxes of pizzas.


"There's a couch you can sleep on or there's the guest bedroom." Logan told her. "They're both really comfy actually."


"I'll take the bedroom," Sunset answered. Logan nodded and showed Sunset where she would be sleeping.


*DING DONG*


"That must be the Pizza!" Logan realized. He went to the front door and opened it. There stood a delivery man with a few boxes of Pizzas.


"Pizza delivery for Mr. Pace." He said. Owen came up to the front door. He handed the man a twenty and thanked him. He bought the pizza in and set it on the table .


"Pizza's here!" He called out. Abigail, Sunset, and Logan came to the table. Sunset smelled the Pizza. She didn't realize she was hungry. They all got thier plates and opened the three boxes. One was a sasuage and mushrooms. Another was a pepporoni. The last one was plain cheese. Sunset took one of each, Logan took a sasuage and mushroom, and pepporoni, Abigail had a pepperoni and plain cheese and Owen had just plain cheese.


"Thanks Mr. Pace. It's really good!" Sunset told Owen has she ate.


Owen laughed. "It's no problem!"


"We really do need to do something about your neck," Abigail told Sunset as they ate. "But don't worry about it, ok? We can figure it out tomorrow. Considering tomorrow is the weekend." Sunset nodded in understanding and they continued to eat. When they were done, they saw it was past 11:00pm.


"Well look at the time," Logan mused. They decided to get ready to turn in. Sunset went to the bathroom on the downstairs to take a shower and Logan took the one upstairs. When Sunset got out of the bathroom she was wrapped in a towel and wondered if there were any spare clothes that she could wear. She figured no since Logan obviously didn't seem to have any sisters her age. Just then Abigail came up. She was wearing a blue nightgown and offered Sunset a pair of pajamas.


"Here you go, dear. they stopped fitting me along time ago so I thought these might fit you." Sunset took the pair of pajamas and smiled.


"It's perfect. Thanks." She began to feel tired and Abigail noticed.


"Why don't you get yourself some shuteye?"


"Alright. I think I'll take guest bedroom."


"It's upstairs, down the hall the farthest one to the left."


Sunset went upstairs to the guest bedroom. She walked past Logan who was wearing a sleeping t-shirt and shorts.
"Thanks Logan...For everything." Logan couldn't help but smile.


"Hey...that's what friends are for eh? And I see you got my Mom's old sleepwear. You look really cute in them too. Sunset immediatley blushed upon hearing those words.


"You're saying I'm cute? Awww"


Logan turned red as he tried to say something. "Ummmm uhhhh," Why did I say that?!


Sunset giggled. "Well goodnight, Logan." She went to the guestbedroom and shut the door. Leaving Logan alone, who by the way didn't know what to say.


Could have gone worse, he thought. He went to his room and closed the door behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2:00 AM

Logan was sleeping when he started to wake up to the sound of a car door being shut.
"What the hell?" he mumbled he yawned as he was tired and tried to get out from bed. He approached the window and saw two cars appear on the drive way.
"Shit!" he said out loud. Now feeling more awake he rushed downstairs wasting no time. He looked for something he could defend with when he ran into Owen. "Dad! You saw them too?"


"I did! Go and call the cops! I'll deal with them!" Owen said loudly but not too loud. Logan didn't need to be told twice. He immedialtley dialed 911 while Owen went into the master bedroom. "Abigail! Make sure Sunset is safe! They've come for her!"


"Oh no!" Abigail gasped. She did not waste a single second and rushed out of the room into the guest bedroom. She saw Sunset looking out the window. Afraid. Abigail went over and gave Sunset a comforting hug. "It's ok...you'll be safe," she reassured.


Owen grabbed a shotgun from the closet and went to the front door. Logan looked through the window and saw it was Gilda and three other boys.


"You have five minutes to explain why you're here or I'll shoot! You're trespassing so I have every right to!" Owen said angrily. The leader of the gang, Gilda sighed and spoke.


"Listen here, old man. We came for someone and I know you have her here. So kindly hand her over to us and nothing bad will happen!" she threatened. Owen loaded the gun.


"Get out! This is your last warning!"


"Alright..." Gilda began to say as she turned around to walk away. "I guess I can leave....." Suddnely she turned around, pulled a gun out and pulled the trigger. A loud bang echoed through the night. The bullet struck Owen through the heart. Killing him instantly. "Blood splattered on the wall. That's better!" she laughed. Logan heard the loud bang and went to see what happened. What he saw made his heart stop....His father...shirt bloody and dead. He felt a gut wrenching sadness in him as he felt himself crying and tears started to leak from his face.


"Dad!" he shouted desperately. He went to find Abigail. He looked in the Master Bedroom but she wasn't there. Then he heard her up in the guestbedroom He ran to it and opened the door.
"Mom! Dad's been shot!" He frantically shouted and he began to feel his eyes being stung by his tears. Abigail put her her hand to her mouth and so did Sunset.


"W-What?" The whole world stopped for Abigail. She then began to cry like a baby. Logan had never seen her like this before. He felt like doing the same thing too.


"I-Im so sorry..This is all my fault! YOU'RE FATHER DIED BECAUSE OF ME!" Sunset shrieked as she began to cry. Logan hugged her and whispered.


"It's not your fault ok? Listen to me! You did nothing wrong!" he looked at Abigail and asked, "Mom...What's going to happen now?" Logan asked with tears in his eyes. Abigail shook her head.


"I don't know, sweetie...I don't know."


They heard the sounds of sirens approach. Abigial looked and saw at least 3 cop cars in the driveway.


"FREEZE. ALL OF YOU PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" they shouted. GIlda and her gang were trying to figure out a way to hide the body when they got caught. Gilda was taken by surpried as she pointed the gun at them, but her four group gang was outnumbered by the 10 police officers.
"PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN!" They hollored. Gilda and her gang...seeing no other way out lowered thier guns and the officers put them all in handcuffs.

It was a terrible night.