• Published 24th Aug 2021
  • 4,804 Views, 280 Comments

Anon-A-Miss: New Student - vvHunterr

  • ...
21
 280
 4,804

Gilda Attack

"And as you can see, there are no organs important than the other. Each one provides an important contribution to the entire body. You can't live without one of them." Discord said as he taught in the front of the class. He pointed to an anatomy model and pointed at the various organs. "Now don't forget you will have a quiz on the cardiovascular system. You should review the places in the heart and thier functions and how they relate to other organs. Any questions?"


"Can't you live without one kidney?" A student asked.


"You're aboslutley right," Discord said. "It is possible but to live with one kidney you would need to exercise more and have a more strict diet. Now can anyone tell me what is the difference between a heart attack and cardiac arrest? Logan raised his hand. "Yes, Logan?"


"Cardiac arrests are without warning. They're from the heart beating in irregular patterns. They're caused by the rapid heartbeat Ventricular Fibrillition. The person becomes unconcious. Heart attacks are when the arteries are blocked and they block the oxygen blood from getting to certain parts of the heart. It's mainly caused by fatty acids that block the arteries," Logan said.


"Very nice, Logan," Discord said. He looked at the clock. "Well would you look at the time? I'm going to end class here for today. If you need me I'll be in my office." The students and Logan gathered thier bags and started to leave the classroom.


He went to his next class, Pre-Calc and needless to say, he had barely managed to stay awake throughout the hour. He was bored out of his mind as Cranky Doodle taught the Trig functions. Logan hated it. When will we use this, only God knows. It was too much for him. Sin, Cos, Tan. Why do we even need these? And not only that there were some problems where some problems required changing from Sin to Cos or vice versa. After Cranky was done teaching he handed out the assigments.


"Make sure you complete all the problems," Cranky told the class. They all groaned but he didn't seem to care. "I expect you to be done with it by the time we meet next class." Logan took the paper and looked at it. It was a 35 question homework all on Trigs and some on logarithims. He had to solve all of them. He groaned. Maybe Algebra was a better choice. The students there don't have to do this...I think. After that the lunch bell rang and Logan went to the Cafeteria. He remembered he still had his twenty dollar that Sunset gave him. He got his food and payed for it at the register. He looked for a place to sit. He noticed Sunset sitting alone so he decided to sit at her table.


"Hey Sunset," he said. But as soon as he sat down, almost everyone gasped and turned thier heads towards his direction. Some were shocked. Others were confused. He sighed. For fucking god sake. What is wrong with these people? "How you feeling?"


Sunset managed a small smile. She was glad she had someone to sit with. "I'm feeling a bit better, thanks. Is your face getting better?"


Logan touched his cheek and felt it. The bruises were now almost gone thanks to the icepack. "Yeah, now I know not to go near her...whatever her name is."


"Pinkie Pie." Sunset answered. "She was supposed to be the element of laughter and make others feel joy as well."


"Element?" Logan asked.


"Oh yeah, umm Logan would you think I'm crazy if I told you magic was real?" Sunset asked.


"Well not really. I'm one of those who believes in ghosts and paranormal so magic is definitley not weird for me. But to me, it looked like she did the exact opposite." Logan commented. "Oh and speaking of her I heard that she got suspended for today and probably even more." Sunset smiled at the news. Knowing at least that was one less person she needed to worry about.


"The other 4 girls also had or were supposed to represent something too. Kindness, Generosity, Loyalty, and Honesty....but" She tried to hold back her tears but it was useless. "But they never showed any of it to me after all I done for them!" She cried. Logan felt terrible so he pulled her in for a hug and comforted her. Sunet whimpered and Logan's shirt started to get wet from her tears.


"It's ok...I know you can get through this." He reassured.


"You don't know how lucky I was when I met you," Sunset said wiping the tears from her eyes. "No one here was kind enough to give me a chance. You were the only one!" Logan was about to say something when a familar bully came up.


"Look who it is! Little Sunslut and her clueless boyfriend!" Gilda laughed. And so did the whole cafeteria.


"Why don't you leave now?" Logan angrily asked. He got up to confront the bully but then felt a pair of strong arms grab his and pin him to the ground. "Let me go you fucking idiots!" They ignored him and Gilda quickly went over to Sunset who tried to defend herself but was restrained by someone else.


Gilda slapped Sunset on the neck, which the latter screamed in pain. Because not only was there the slap but she felt something really painfully inserted on the side of her neck. "Don't try to escape from us Anon-A-Miss!" she hissed. "Let him up boys." Logan felt the hands let go and he got up. He really wanted to beat Gilda but didn't want to risk getting in trouble. And he didn't have time anyways because thats when a staff member walked in and Gilda and her gang had left. Logan quickly went over to Sunset.


"Oh my fucking god, what the hell happened?" He asked as Sunset gritted her teeth in pain.


"I don't know but it really hurts!" She said. Logan took a look at the side of her neck. "Umm Sunset...You have a chip tracker. Lemme see if I can take it out." He tried to pull it out but Sunset screamed as she cried. "Shit! Sorry!" He panicked. He also remembered that the chip is located very, VERY close to the jugular so he didn't know how he was going to remove it safely. Sunset began to whimper. "I guess we can get the school nurse but I don't think she has ever dealt with these types of issues before!"


"I don't feel safe here anymore!" Susnet groaned.


"I have an idea. How about you crash at my place. My mom used to work at a hospital before she retired and became a stay at home. I'm sure she'll know what to do with...that." Logan said pointing to the chip in her neck.


"Really?" Sunset asked hopefully.


"Of course. I live not too far."