• Published 24th Aug 2021
  • 4,784 Views, 280 Comments

Anon-A-Miss: New Student - vvHunterr

  • ...
21
 280
 4,784

Sunset/Assembly

The door to the Hospital Hallways opened and the doctors escorted Sunset in a wheelchair. She wore a light blue patient gown. She looked tired.


"Sunset!" Logan said happily as he ran towards her. Her knelt down and gave her a hug, being careful not to be too hard and hurt her. Sunset hugged him back as she started to cry tears of joy. She had someone to love and care for her. Someone who would always stay by her side, no matter what. They broke the hug and were now face to face. Logan wasn't sure if they should kiss with others watching in the waiting room, but Sunset didn't care at all. She grabbed Logan's head and pulled him in for a kiss. This caught him off guard a bit but he didn't resist either. His lips were pressed against hers. After a few seconds they broke apart. Abigail watched with a warm smile.


"Take care of her, Logan. If you're father was here, he would be so proud of you."

----‐---------------‐-—-----------------------


The next day at school, there was an assembly that took place after first period. Now everyone had seen the video so they already knew it wasn't going to be a pleasant one. But they still felt like they needed a confession from the real culprits to finally bring this mess to a close. As soon as first period was over, the students made thier way over to the gymnasium. Once they gathered inside, no one said anything. They were all silent and filled with guilt and shame. They knew whatever was going to come out of this wasn't gong to be pretty. The Rainbooms were there too. Fluttershy and Pinkie had been crying, Rarity was speechless, and Applejack and Rainbow Dash were too ashamed to say anything. In the front of the gym stood the CMC, but they weren't the only ones. There also stood Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Princess Twilight Sparkle herself. Celestia came on the mic and tapped it to get it working.


"Good evening, students. I assume you know why we called you in here,"


The whole student body was silent. Only a few nodded while others made an uncompreshinsble murmur.


"I cannot bring myself to express the dissapointment I have for each and everyone of you, so I'll let Twilight do the talking."


Twilight took the mic from her.


"Thank you, Principal." She turned towards the students. "There are a few things I would like to say to all of you." Twilight's tone was calm but there was no doubt there was a burning anger within. She first turned to the CMCs who had thier heads down. "What in the hell were you three thinking? What did you hope to gain for all of this? Not only did you turn everyone against each-other, you also framed an innocent girl for it. Not only that, you three have indirectly caused a murder so congrats, you probably got yourself a one-way ticket to jail."


Somehow, Twilight's calm, but cold voice struck harder than if she had screamed. The three girls were looking on the floor and crying. "And today, you three are going to confess and delete the account in front of everybody. Do I make myself clear?"


The three real culprits only nodded. Then Twilight turned towards the Rainbooms. "And you five...I trutsted you."



The Rainbooms didn't dare say anything.


"I trusted all of you, and you broke it," Twilight said with no emotion. "The five people who were supposed to represent the very epitome of friendship, did the exact opposite. Let me ask you this? Did you ever....and I mean ever stopped to consider that Sunset was being framed?"


"W-We started to have doubts...after we heard about what happened on the news." Applejack muttered. She was too guilt-wrethced to look at Twilight, who sighed and asked


"Anyone else wanna say something?"


"We wanted to let Sunset know how terrible we felt...and we would do anything to make it up to her," Rainbow said sadly. "But we wouldn't blame her if she can't find it in her heart to forgive us."


Twilight then addressed the whole crowd.
"and then there's all of you. You allowed your anger and hatred to get so worked up you didn't even care about using Sunset as a scapegoat. each and everyone of you used this as an excuse to put her through a living hell and didn't even stop to consider the other possibilities. You know, if the dazzlings were still here, all of you would have been the perfect buffet for them as they feed off your hatred." Twilight turned back to the CMCs. "Now it's time for you to confess and delete the account for good."


Applebloom stepped up first and took the mic.


"I was tired of Applejack always spending time with Sunset. I needed to do something about it. So I created Anon-A-Miss and made it look like Sunset did it." Appleblooms voice was barely above a normal speaking level. Sweetie took the mic.


"I felt the same way too, so I snuck and stole Sunset's phone and downloaded the pictures."


Everyone gasped. Then it was Scootaloos time to speak.


"Anon-A-Miss started to get out of hand. We posted everything," she held her head down.


The Rainbooms listened as thier hearts began to shatter. Rarity put her hands over her mouth and began to cry. Her sister. Her own flesh and blood had commited something she could never imagine her doing. Applejack heart was shattered as she heard her sister confess. She didn't know whether to hug her or strangle her to death, but either way there was a broken heart.


Applebloom then showed them deleting the account for good on the projection screen.


Are you sure you want to delete the account? it asked. Applebloom clicked yes and the account was now gone. No one said anything else as Vice Principal Luna took the mic from them.


"You three are indefinitley expelled from this school immediatley, but you three aren't the only ones going to be punished." She then addressed the whole crowd. "From now on, any phones are electronics are banned on school grounds. All other websites will be blocked and the only thing you will use the school computers for is school work and that's it." The students understood what was happening. They deserved it.


"Principal...Are we going to go to jail?" Sweetie Belle asked. There was a few seconds of tension before Celestia shook her head.


"No. You're not."


The three girl's gasped.


"Why not?"


"Well why don't you ask him?"


Applebloom noticed Logan walking towards them. He stopped infront of them and looked at them.


"What you three was completley horrendous and I don't think anyone will ever forgive you...but sending you to jail with Gilda is something even I can't stand doing. I've seen what Gilda is capapble of doing, so I wouldn't want anyone to suffer her wrath." He paused for a moment before continuing on. "I hope you can use this time to reflect back on what you three did." He handed the mic back to Celestia. "Thank you. That's all I have to say to them."


"Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo, go clean out your locker. You three are expelled."


The CMCs obeyed as they went to thier locker to gather thier belongings. Then Celestia and Luna dismissed the rest of the students. They left the gymnasium and if there was one thing they were feeling, it was dread and guilt.