• Published 24th Aug 2021
  • 4,850 Views, 280 Comments

Anon-A-Miss: New Student - vvHunterr

  • ...
21
 280
 4,850

Sunset and the Rainbooms

Tomorrow was the last day of school before the winter break. Usually this was supposed to be a time of joy and happiness, but it wasn't. After everything that has happened: the harassment, bullying, and even murder. No one felt any joy in this school. There was no laughter. There was no smile on any student's faces. Only horror and regret. The Rainbooms felt it the worse. They were sitting at the cafeteria all reflecting on how they had treated Sunset the past week. Applejack felt something tug her leg. She looked down and saw Applebloom with tears in her eyes.


"Applebloom..." Applejack began to say.


"Applejack...do you still love me?"


The farmer sighed and looked at her younger sister. "Ah'm very angry with you, young woman. And ah mean furious! If you want to prove you really care, then you're going to have to do something to make up for all this mess!" Her expression began to soften. "But ah still do love you. Nothing will ever stop me from loving my own little sister." Applebloom felt a little relieved. "But don't think we'll have a long talk when we get home!" Applejack said sternly.


"Rarity..." Sweetie Belle was also there, along with Scootaloo.


"Same with Applejack." Rarity responded. "We may be very angry with what you did, but in the end, family always forgives...although they never come easy."


Sweetie Belle understood. Scootaloo slowly and nervously approached Rainbow Dash.
"Do...you hate me?" she asked, but she figured out the answer. The athlete looked at her honorary sister and shook her head.


"I don't hate you as much as I hate myself. If I called you horrible, then I would just be a hypocrite with the way I treated Sunset." That was all Rainbow had to say. The three freshmen girls walked away. Leaving the Rainbooms alone. "Come on!" Rainbow suddenly said. "We need to prove to Sunset we really do care about her!"


"But where could she be?" asked Rarity. They got up from the table and looked around the school. They didn't seem to be anywhere inside. Then Pinkie looked out the window and pointed.


"She and that new kid are outside by the statue!"


The Rainbooms wasted no time as they headed straight outside towards the two near the Wondercolt's Statue.


"SUNSET WAIT!"


Sunset and Logan looked at the Rainbooms. Sunset grumbled something under her breath. "What do you want?"


"Listen, Sunset sugarcube...we wanted to tell you...we're sorry..." Applejack couldn't finish her sentence.


"Well you should have said that sooner," Sunset said her voice beginning to rise.


"Sunset-" Rainbow began but Sunset exploded in front of them.


"HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU ALL LEAVE ME WHILE I GOT PUT THROUGH A LIVING HELL?!" Sunset was now hysterical with fresh tears leaking down her cheeks. "YOU NEVER GAVE ME A FUCKING CHANCE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF! WAS I WORTH SO LITTLE TO YOU THAT HEARING MY SIDE MEANT NOTHING TO YOU AT ALL?! DID YOU EVER STOP TO CONSIDER I WAS BEING FRAMED OR DID YOU JUST USE THIS ANON-A-MISS AS AN EXCUSE TO FINALLY GET RID OF ME?!"


"Sugarcube, we didn't mean to-"


"DON'T LIE, APPLEJACK! YOU MEANT TO. ALL OF YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME! YOU AND THE OTHERS WERE ONLY MY FRIEND BECAUSE TWILIGHT TOLD YOU TO, AND YOU WERE JUST WAITING FOR AN EXCUSE TO DUMP ME LIKE SHIT!"


Logan pulled Sunset in for a hug and embraced her as his shirt started to get wet from her tears. "Sunset, baby calm down ok? I'll talk with them. Why don't you wait for me on the other side?" He kissed her cheek and Sunset walked into the portal in the statue. He then turned and look at the Rainbooms.


"Logan...we just want to say thanks for sparing our little sisters. We really do appreciate it." Rarity said nervously. Logan sighed and spoke.


"Listen...I know that even what you did, deep down you're all decent human beings. I've forgiven all of you already and your sisters. But Sunset? It's going to take a lot more than an apology if you ever want her friendship back...maybe one day, we can all be friends and leave this past behind us, but that day is not today nor will it be anytime soon. Goodbye for now." He too went into the portal leaving the Rainbooms. Fluttershy and Pinkie had never cried so hard in thier lives and Rainbow Dash, AppleJack, and Rarity felt like doing the same.