• Published 2nd Mar 2021
  • 1,461 Views, 132 Comments

The Displaced Tournament - Presented By Hetap - Uncle Iroh



Displaced! We all are familiar with these anomalies, their stories are told throughout the multiverse, but, what would happen if all of these big shots fight in a tournament? Who would win? We're about to find out, right here, right now!

  • ...
19
 132
 1,461

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twelve, A bunch of random stuff

Thanos again had gathered all of the Displaced, except for Link, Phoenix and Nox. Link was probably still sleeping with Light. Phoenix hadn’t been seen since just after his fight with Thanos. Nox was probably in his room/lab. They were all in his room that had scrolls on their walls, weapons, paintings, and more. Thanos cleared his throat.

"So… Everyone, have you all noticed that we were all so different to each other when we first began. Eric was happy to see me, now he's not, which was my fault, I did not need to go that far, I already apologized to Link. When I was sitting here remembering the past couple of days, which felt like fucking weeks, I had noticed something odd. Some people are not fond of others, and in order to stop whatever scheme Ryker has and beat him, not kill him. We do not kill, no matter how many sins they commit, no killing. Black has been very distant from everyone, not talking much. Edward despises Eric for what he has done to Black. Eric's… Nah, nevermind. The point is, we need to fix our problems with one another, if we are out on the battlefield fighting against one another and not our enemy, we will fall. By ourselves or the enemy, have you guys not recognized what I have been trying to do for all of you? I have been trying to boost our camaraderie, do you remember the campfire? Anyways that's not the point, everyone is at each other's throats, first it was Eric vs Me, then Entity vs Maud, Eric vs Black, Thack vs Mia, what's next? What will happen next? Shiva and Nox arguing? We need to stop the violence amongst ourselves, and we need to stop it now. Is that clear?" Thanos asked, looking among the Displaced with a very serious look in his eyes.

“Agreed,” The Saiyan said with a nod “but most of this happened due to Dark Ki, am I correct?” Black asked the Titan.

"I can sense Dark Ki now, the fights with Eric, Ed, Thack, Mia, and me were not caused by Dark Ki, tension? Who knows? We need to focus on cooperation, this is coming from the "Big Purple Mr. Clean funny man" of all things. This is serious, we need to put all of this… Fighting among ourselves to an end." Thanos crossed his arms, then his leg and kicked back in his rocking chair.

“I also have to point out that Dark Ki didn’t influence my fight,” Ed added. “I beat the crap out of himcause he pissed me off. I do feel better now but I still want to curb stomp him about twenty more times.” Eric shrunk back a little. “But I do agree as well. Cooperation is key here.”

“I agree that we need to work together,” Shiva noted. “Though I should also point out that while Maud and I were Mia, we were willing to keep the peace. Thack was the one who provoked us when he brought up our family.” She paused. “Also, I wouldn’t start arguing with Nox.”

"That was me, I talked shit to your family and I apologize. Also when I said Nox and you could fight and or argue… That was hyperbole." Thanos told the literal female dog.

“I understand,” Shiva assured him. “And I accept your apology. What matters now is that we put our differences behind us, and try to work together.”

“The thing is Ryker has you all under his thumb with signing those contracts,” Ed pointed out.

“Technically, he only has us as long as the tournament’s on,” Shiva pointed out. “Once Thanos takes on Nox, the tournament’s technically over.”

"Well, we'll just have to wait and see what he has planned. In any case let's point out why everyone dislikes each other. I should go first, I'll admit, I'm a huge asshole, a "brainless dolt", someone who's willing to destroy the Alicorns if need be, since the start everyone's been hating on me. I just wanted to point that out, so yeah those are the main reason why everyone views me as a piece of shit." Thanos rocked back in his chair. "Anyone else want to admit their faults?"

Shiva sighed, lowering her head. “Well, Thack was right about one thing,” she admitted. “I’m a coward. And that’s mostly because I’m weak without someone else.” She lifted her claws. “The only trick I have is basically Tirek’s ability, except I don’t horde all the magic for myself.” She huffed. “And even then, my fight as Mia clearly proved I can’t absorb enough energy to be a credible threat.”

“Stop that,” Eric said to the Diamond Dog. “Strength doesn’t just come from power, it also comes from support and healers. Power isn’t everything.”

“Easy for you to say,” Shiva replied. “How many different super forms can you take on? There was the Reaper, there was the King, there was the Demon… and I think I’m missing two more that are even more powerful than that.”

"Well… With your Devil Fruit you could beat the Arkham Knight in combat easily, I hear he's the weakest one.”

Shiva chuckled humorlessly. “So I can beat their omega,” she mused. “That’ll look great when we look back on this; everyone else heroically stands up to the powerful king. And somewhere in the background is so-called ‘Alpha’ Shiva, ganging up on the weakest of their number.”

Kodo scoffed. “The ‘weakest of their number’ tried to form a rivalry with me; a one-year-old pup! That’s not exactly something that makes someone pitiable. And besides, someone needs to fight him; otherwise he’ll go off and cause trouble for someone else.”

"I just wanna say, if you look at all of us, you seem reasonably strong. Plus Rivalries are made for both parties to grow stronger, who knows? Maybe you could become stronger just by fighting him." Lucci shrugged, "Entity got stronger just by fighting me, so why not you?"

“Lucci is right, so long as you never give in you will grow stronger” Sombra said, flicking a stand of hair from his face

Shiva hummed, considering it.

“Hey, I have anger issues out the door and not to mention numerous souls and two other personalities, entities actually, inside my head. I’m the last guy that’s going to point fingers here, but we need a way to see Ryker’s plan,” Ed rubbed his chin. “I still have a fight planned with the Irish son of bitch. Maybe one of you could break into his lab or something. Honestly I’m only here because I like some of you guys and Black is family,otherwise I’d stay out of it.”

"I doubt we can get there, Ryker could have one more Commander camping there." Thanos countered.

“Well not necessarily, I can move through the shadows, any place with darkness or shadows I can enter,” Eric explained before coming up with a plan. “But something tells me Ryker will want us all to attend that fight so use Umbra’s cloning spell and send him to the lab”

"Alright, we could do that!" Thanos snapped his fingers.

“And nothing short of another Uber displaced or void dweller could match them at this point,” Ed sighed.

"We haven't seen Arkham Knight's, lLord Twigo's, Katakuri's, Towa's, Fujitora's, Akainu's, Necrozma's, Ganondorf's, or even Zabuza's full power." Thanos countered, "For all we know the weakest one can destroy a whole city."

“The only way to do this is to get him to spill,” Ed looked at the other. “Or get him drunk off his ass, which is nearly impossible.”

"I mean… That could work, get him super drunk, I literally have the power to drink a lot of alcohol. I could do it." Thanos chuckled.

“I would be the better choice for that. I Literally drink cause I can,” Ed raised an eyebrow. “I don’t even need to eat but I like to cause I like food.Course if I do it he’ll suspect something. What we need is an uber drink too. One that will get you so waste it only takes a couple of hits.”

"...Let's do it! That's a good plan! This plan has no way of failing, RYKER!!!!" Thanos shouted out, Ryker walked through a portal.

"Whomst has summoned the almighty one?" Ryker asked, a can of Hetap in hand.

“Seriously?” Ed raised an eyebrow, again. “That’s it you and Thanos are going out bar hopping to the one island from Toriko that has all the alcohol you need!” Ed remarked opening a portal.

"Ey yo, we literally have all the drinks from ALL the planets in the fuckin' multiverse cause me void dweller decided, "Fuck it"." Ryker argued, taking a step back from the portal.

“No choice, get your asses in there!” Ed booted both displaced through the portal and locked down the world. “I must now attend to my pregnant wife post haste!” Ed pointed at the ceiling and rushed out through another portal.

Luffy suddenly walked in, the room, Lightsaber in hand, Nappa stood up and brought out his red lightsaber. "All women are queens!" Luffy said, frowning at Napp, Nappa grinned.

"If she breathes… SHE'S A THOOOT!!!!" They both let out a battle cry and charge at each other.

“Ditto,” Ed said as he popped back in holding up a green lightsaber then left as soon as a clock hit the back of his head. “No clock throwing in Morning!” He ran off.

Shiva watched the men fight with a deadpan expression. She lowered her head with a sigh.

"Just guys being dudes, ever since Luffy had the talk he's been slowly dipping to insanity." Lucci took a sip of Hetap that he found in Thanos' fridge, "I wonder what made him get the talk…" Lucci squinted as he downs to the can, Lucci slowly turns to Shiva. "Shiva… Did you…?"

“No!” Shiva protested.

Lucci stared at her.

“I mean…” Shiva stammered. “I didn’t know that he didn’t know.”

"...I am disappointed in you…" Lucci looks away from Shiva, who blinked in indignation.

“Easy for you to say,” she said. “With your ‘anime’ and your ‘video games.’ We don’t have any of that. Usually, it’s either fighting, mating, or talking about fighting and mating. There’s literally not much else we have to entertain ourselves.” At that moment, Luffy came up.

"...I just realized women can masterbate with chairs…" Luffy frowned.

Shiva gaped at him, before turning her back on everyone. “Thanos, I know we left working out our problems back there, but I just realized the problem I have with you guys,” she decided. “You all are completely immature.”

"I'm not immature, you're all immature! Especially you Nappa!" Luffy pointed to Nappa who just grinned. "YOU ALL MADE ME IMMATURE!!!! AAAAAAA-" Luffy screams and runs out of the room.

Shiva sighed tiredly. “You know what? I’m done,” she said. “I’ve got no interest in conflict with any of you - not that I’d be able to do anything even if I wanted to - and my link can tell me what great plans you guys get for dealing with Ryker. So, you know what? I’m out.” She marched out, Kodo trailing nervously along behind her.

"Well, Luffy broke Shiva, which is fucking ironic." Nappa laughed, they then heard Entity scream in pain in the distance, with Fujitora's laughter following afterwards.

"Alright, Eric you should get ready for your fight with Phoenix, I hear for whoever wins the Bronze Match, you'll get a Stand Arrow." Lucci grinned.

“The Fuck’s a Stand Arrow?” Eric asked raising his eyebrow in confusion

"I'm too lazy to explain it to you, you'll find out when and if you win." Lucci turned to Eric.

“It matters not whether I win or lose, so long as we enjoy our fight,” Eric said smiling before pulling the Titan to follow him

"Waddaya want? I was gettin' drunk with Ryker." Thanos deadpanned.

“I need to talk with you real quick,” Eric said, pulling the Titan into his Shadow Zone. “Afterwards you can get shitfaced until the sun rises”

"Uh huh… What do you want? Wanna learn something that I can do?" Thanos frowned.

“No I need to show you something,” Eric’s voice echoed through the void of darkness

Thanos sighed, slowly pinching the bridge of his nose. "What do you want Eric?"

“I know for a fact we will survive and escape Ryker’s plan,” Eric said with certainty. “It’s what happens after that I’m really concerned with.”

"Why are you concerned? Scared of one of Kaido's men destroying a whole Island?" Thanos asked the Shadow Man.

“No. Reveal what has yet to come. Dark Premonition” Magic hit Thanos causing him to see his future,

The saw Tirek standing over Entity, rage in his eyes with a new scythe. Tirek had Thanos' Token on his left arm and Eric's head on his off hand. Tirek cackled, soon after that Lucci, Nappa, Luffy, Grievous, Mogeme, Reaper, and Eden Spark arrived.

"Holy shit, what the hell happened?" Thanos chuckled to himself, looking at it as his comrades charge Tirek, activating their fruits, Ki, abilities, etc. "I doubt I died." Thanos said, he said right before looking down at his dead body. "Well shit… Welp, gotta make sure that doesn't happen. So uh… If ya need training, just ask."

Thanos shook his head as the vision stopped before seeing Eric’s fading form in front of him. “What the hell was that Eric?”

“That was our future should he escape from my world,” Eric explained. “Unlike the show he isn’t a centaur, he is of the lost race known as Titan’s..and yes I’m aware of your race as well.” The Shadow Man said, fading away before appearing standing upside down on a chunk of floating rock. “His strength is on par to the gods themself, combine that with my Devil Fruits as well as your token stones he will be near unbeatable.”

"So we're technically related. Got it." Thanos nodded slowly, "Well I'm gonna just ask Ryker to send me back to my universe. Use the reality stone to make a time chamber, train there for a few years… Then boom; I'm strong. Also you forget Eric I am a descendant of the Gods, so is he technically but shut up. Unlike you, I can use Hakai, aka Destruction, it can obliterate the body, the mind, and the soul. Nothing left, no afterlife, just vanished, one Hakai is all it takes." Thanos laughed, looking down at the Shadow Man, "Also I just wanna say… I can't go down that easily. MCU Thanos can arguably beat all of the Avengers without the stones, Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Black Panther, all fodder for him. Now multiply that from my years of experience in Haki, Rokushiki, Magic, and Ki, Tirek will die after I step foot in that time chamber."

“Thanos, No amount of training can change your future. Believe me, I’ve tried”

"What if I cut access to my universe?" Thanos countered.

“It’s possible to spare your world from my Tirek, but what of the others? Shiva’s, Black’s, Doom’s? Would you cut off your world and let theirs suffer?”

"...Good point, but if I use the Hakai on Tirek he dies." Thanos snapped his fingers, "Speaking of which, get Black here."

Using his powers Eric pulled the Saiyan into his Shadow zone. Black was taken by surprise at the scenery as the Saiyan looked around.

“Welcome to the Shadow Zone, Black” Eric said to the now present Saiyan. “Me and Thanos were conversing about a potential target that threatens all Equestria’s. In the future Tirek from my world will kill me and gain access to the Equestria’s that I’ve been to with the aid of the tokens growing stronger with every world he conquers.

“If you already know this information of the future, why don’t you find the source and cut it like a string?” Black asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I’ve tried. He’s keeping himself hidden to the point that no magic in all Equestria can locate him,” Eric Explained

“Why not trying to use ki sensing, every being in the multiverse should even have a scrap of ki.”

“You haven’t taught me yet,” Eric said to the saiyan. “In case you forgot you were kinda unconscious.”

“I was still teaching others how to use ki telepathically through my token, it appeared like a hologram almost.” Black explained to Von Shadow.

“I was elsewhere during that,” Eric said before flashing the earrings. “Thanks for the Token by the way,”

“But enough about you missing out on training. If I recall future timelines, there can be multiple of them. Like what if I called to stop Nightmare, that timeline I could be ruling by her side as a nightmare for all I know. The point is, there are multiple timelines with different outcomes.” Black explained.

"When Trunks interjected and gave Goku and the others insight on the androids, they trained and beat the androids. So we can stop Tirek, easy fucking clap!" Thanos cheered.

“But when Trunks warned them of the androids, they trained to become stronger, but that also made android #17 and #18 stronger because of it.” Black interjected.

“My premonitions have never been wrong,” Eric said, his form fading and appearing standing behind the pair. “I’m warning you because I may need your help to nip this in the bud before it’s too late.”

"Fuck your stupid ass premonitions, I decide my own fate! I can kill Tirek easily if I train hard enough!" Thanos pumped His fist into the air. "Also you do have King in your Universe, right?"

“A Devil Fruit user is no problem for all four Emperors.” Eric commented, his form starting to fade.

"What if he doesn't want to fight? Since I killed Kaido, there is no reason to recruit people." Thanos countered.

“But what if there’s a timeline where you didn’t kill Kaido, what if he discovered time travel? Anything is possible at this point,” Black pointed out.

“More than likely he’ll try and find the current user of the Time-Time Fruit,” Eric commented putting a hand to his chin. “She may be in danger.”

“She?” The dark cloaked Saiyan asked.

“Yes She, the First User was Doctor Whooves, but he was killed by Umbra in a future timeline,” Eric said to the Saiyan reappearing on the roof of a floating house. “The Current user is Flurry Heart, Princess of the Crystal Empire”

"The point is, I have a shot at killing Tirek easily, and no one can stop a damn Hakai, unless they have God Ki or they have a way to crush it, which takes a lot of energy." Thanos crossed his arms, firm on not having any assistance. "I do not need anyone's help. At. All."

“Never say things like that Thanos, soon it’ll kick you in the ass until you’re a bloody heap.” Black argued.

“I’ll have to agree with Black on that,” Eric said, crossing his arms. “It’s an open invitation for the universe to give you the finger”

"Fine, fine, I am capable of combating Tirek and defeating him in combat, is that better?" Thanos looked among the two.

“Possibly, but you should never underestimate someone, look what happened with my fight with Eric. Sure it was a dick move and it hurt my pride, but…” Black grit his teeth, a vein popping out of his forehead. “It was wrong for me to underestimate you, Eric.” Black said through gritted teeth, a vein popping out of his forehead.

“I do apologize for that,” Eric said in sadness before returning the jab at the saiyan. “But in all honesty that final blast of yours would have killed me.”

"Okay, Eric has big bad man. I can beat said big bad man, I don't underestimate big bad man: I use Hakai and he fucking dies. Multiverse is saved. We should not kill Ryker. Hear me out, if we kill him, we won't have a shot at him."

“Oh I am going to kill him,” Eric said to the pair. “I hold no mercy for that man.”

"Don't." Thanos rubbed his eyes.

“He threatened to kill Luna! Why shouldn’t I return the favor?” Eric argued

“HE WHAT!” Black shouted, immediately going Super Saiyan without realizing it.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!" Thanos shouted out, "He is our only shot at beating Tirek, look what he can do! If he can beat you with no problem, he can probably beat Tirek." Thanos reasoned.

“But something does seem off, I’m not seen in this premonition,” Black asked curiously after calming down.

“Because my premonition spell shows you your future and unfortunately our futures are connected by the same bastard”

"Come on. I sense some good in Ryker. Let's not kill him. Look what Ryker can do, make portals to our Universe, is stronger than all of the commanders combined, I bet Ryker can assist us." Thanos reasoned.

“But the question is would he willingly kill someone for nothing?” Eric asked knowing full well the answer

"He said and I quote, "I'm just a man who wants some entertainment, I'm just a bored guy." so, what's stopping him from doing that?" Thanos grinned ear to ear.

“I would get that, but that doesn’t seem like the full reason he did this whole tournament.” Black said, scratching the side of his head.

“He’s told me it’s to get his daughter back from another dimension...However,” Eric said standing before the Saiyan and Titan. “I didn’t see desperation in his eyes or his voice. Think about it: You’re a father with a daughter who’s in another dimension, would you do everything you could to get her back.”

"Yes, I would do anything to get my Shieldy back." Thanos grinned.

“I would…” Black said truthfully.

“But would you remain calm and collected or slightly desperate?” Eric asked the two.

“I would be increadly desperate, I would do anything to find a way to bring them back.” Black said.

"He could've done this for years, rinse and repeat, over and over again, Masking his personality so he doesn't raise any suspicion." Thanos snapped his fingers, guessing the reason why.

“Masks aren’t perfect, they always crack and break,” Eric said to Thanos. “If you train yourself to separate the lies from the truths you’ll notice it.”

"So it's only a matter of time before he snaps?" Thanos leaned to Eric.

“But what’s gonna push him over the edge?” Black asked, putting a finger to his chin. He then takes a glance at Thanos with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh I can do that…" Thanos grinned ear to ear. "You guys come with me, use this invisibility potion to stay hidden, hide your Ki and boom, watch the fireworks." Thanos laughed.

“But should we do that? We have no idea how strong he is and he’s been playing this game carefully.”

"I know how to break people, my nightmare taught me how." Thanos chuckled evilly, tapping the side of his head.

“Within the shadow my presence is completely concealed,” Eric said, his body turning to shadows before returning to normal. “I’ll stick to you like the shadows cling to the darkness.”

Thanos then throws the potion on invisibility at Black, before he could react, he was now invisible from sight. "Ta da! Now let's break that mask." Thanos rubbed his hands together.

“Thanos play this smart, but act as stupid as you normally would,” Eric said with a grin to the Titan

"Bet." Thanos returned the grin, "Let's get out of here."

Eric sent Thanos back into the land of light and living leaving only him and the Saiyan

“Two hundred bits says this blows up in his face.” Eric offered the Saiyan with a grin


"RYKER!!!!" Thanos cried out, Ryker appeared from the depths of hell, grinning. "After I piss you off can I go to my universe and use my Time Chamber?" Thanos asked Ryker.

"Meh, sure why not." Ryker shrugged then paused, "Wait what do you mea-"

"Your mom." Thanos said blankly, Ryker just looked at Thanos with a "Seriously?" Look in his eyes. "Anyways why do you want your daughter back?"

"Me daughter? Oh, did Ed tell you about that? Well, she's the only family I have. Me commanders are me family but it isn't the same with me daughter." Ryker leaned on a wall.

"What would you sacrifice to get your daughter?" Thanos asked the King.

"Millions. Literally millions." Ryker frowned, Thanos' eyes went wide and he whistled.

"Oh...kay… Why did you put this whole thing together?" Thanos inquired, Ryker rolled his eyes.

"Part boredom and mostly to get me daughter, I've been collecting Dark Ki for millennia, and I think this batch may be the last." Ryker chuckled, opening a portal to reach for something.

"Wot do ye meat about "this batch," big R?" Thanos raised an eyebrow, Ryker shrugged.

"I've been putting Displaced here in events for thousands of years, I send the winner home, and I give everyone else the option to join me crusade." Ryker smiled softly, remembering the past events.

"Huh, where are they now? I only see a few."

Ryker then frowned, turning to Thanos.

"You're asking too many questions…" Ryker’s frown deepened, Thanos began sweating.

"Pfft, no I'm not. But one last question, what do you want out of all of this?" Thanos was suddenly pulled down to Ryker.

"Do you know what I want? I want my daughter back." Ryker then throws Thanos aside and Thanos goes through the walls next to him, going through rooms of the competitors, first Shiva's.

"Hi Shiva!" Thanos said as he crashed through the wall.

Kodo stared at the wall, before looking at Shiva. “Mom, did you see that?”

She didn’t turn from her training. “They told him it was a stupid idea,” she replied.

Kodo blinked. “They?” he asked.

Shiva merely grinned… and indicated a pack link that went straight into her shadow. “It takes us time,” she replied. “But any magic I see… I’ll learn.”

Meanwhile, Thanos went on to Nightmare's, "Hi Nightmare!" Thanos shouted out.

Then Thanos went onto Luna's, "Hi Luna, don't mind me!" Thanos waved to Luna, looking at her naked as he crashed through another wall.

Immediately Luna screamed as she covered her wet form with the nearest towel

Thanos went onto Nappa's, "Hey Nappa, nice suit!" Thanos chuckled.

"Why thank you." Nappa bowed to Thanos as he crashed through another wall.

Thanos went onto Rainbow Dash's, "Hi Lesbian, off checking out ladies aren't ya?" Thanos laughed as he crashed through another wall.

Thanos went into Phoenix’s room. “Hi Phoe- Wait what the fuck?” Phoenix was seen doing a handstand on one finger, whilst reading a book on combat. He had a burning aura around him, that made his surroundings look like a sahara desert. Thanos crashed through another wall.

Thanos went onto Sombra's, "Hi Sombra, nice outfit by the way, you look epic." Thanos pointed finger guns at Sombra as he crashed through another wall.

Thanos went into Light's room. "Hey, nice sleep huh?" Thanos said as he crashed through another wall.

He was sent through Nox's next and just gave him a thumbs up before finally landing in the Diner, slamming against the wall and sliding off of it. Slowly. He then hit the floor. "Ow."

‘I told you tp play it smart and dumb, not to go full dumb!’ Eric shouted within the Titan’s head. ‘Well now i’m two hundred bits richer because of you.”

‘Shit!’ Black cursed.

"Smart this, dumb that, there is no smart or dumb there are only people who aren't brave enough to be enlightened." Thanos said, muffled as his face was buried in the earth. "Can someone help me get out of here? Please…?"

Eric pulled himself from the shadows and pulled the Titan’s buried head from the ground, he was met with a very angry crowd.

"...Ryker did it." Thanos told them, putting his hands up like he was caught by the police.

“Probably should have sent Nappa to do the job,” Eric muttered under his breath as he helped the Titan to his feet

"Yup, probably should have." Nappa told the Shadow Man With his ghost powers.

“Nice suit Nappa,” Eric said, complimenting the bald Saiyan.

"Why thank you, I don't Mean to brag but I made it myself." Nappa grinned.

“There is one problem with it though,” Eric said eyeing said problem

"The problem is me isn't it?" Nappa sighed.

“No it isn’t,” Eric said, a shadow tendril fixing the Saiyan’s tie. “Your tie was a few inches off center”

"Thanks Eric, I'll repay the debt when this all blows over, if you want me to annoy the crap out of someone evil, call me." Nappa points a thumb to his chest, grinning.

“Appreciated, but don’t take this the wrong way..” Eric said with a smile. “I don’t want any of my enemies to have to suffer through you, death is a easier punishment.”

"I know King Kai,” Nappa replied. “When they die, I can teleport to Otherworld and annoy the ever loving shit out of them."

“Still no thanks” Eric said in a more desperate manner.

"Suit yourself." Nappa grinned, happy with his pun.

“God Dammit Nappa,” Eric groaned letting the Titan go

"Okay, so apparently Ryker has a weakness mentioning his daughter…" Thanos wheezed a little, "He kinda wrecked my cr...AAAAAP!!!!" Thanos' head turns a particular direction and Thanos falls down.

"Isn't that one of the techniques of Kenshiro?" Lucci said scratching the back of his head. "Well anyways, what did he spill?"

"He would sacrifice millions to save his daughter, he hosted events like this for thousands of years, uh… He doesn't say what happens to the losers, he only lets the winners go, gives the losers an option to stay or leave… Doesn't say what happens to those who stay…" Thanos coughed some more.

Hearing this Eric began to think of a strategy to further push Ryker to his breaking point. “I may have an idea,” Eric said, drawing the attention of the others. “He needs this Dark Ki and it’s only extracted from us fighting right?” Eric said, seeing some nod their heads. “Well it’s quite simple, We don’t fight, or at the very least we used a fraction of a fraction of our true strength.”

"Let's cast an illusion Spell on Ryker and make him think all of the Dark Ki is gone!" Thanos planned, "That will make him snap."

“Sure, if we must fight we make it so pathetic the King get’s nothing from us” Eric said with a grin. “So who’s in?”

"Not me." Thanos chuckled, "I want to best Nox with all I got. Nox already doesn't use too much of his power." Thanos reminded everyone.

“Very well. Pheonix what about you, our fight is scheduled for one hour." Eric said looking at the Sin of Greed. “Want to see the king lose his cool?” Only to realise he wasn't there. Phoenix then teleported in, wearing nothing but jogging bottoms, and sweating bullets.

“Sounds good to me.” Phoenix stated between panting breaths. “If it’s a plan regarding pissing off another party then you can count me in.” And just like that, he was gone as quick as he arrived.

"I like my illusion idea, it will make him angry, very much so…" Thanos grinned evilly, then rubbed his hands together like a mastermind.

"You would die." Nappa deadpanned at Thanos, "We would fucking die."

"But-" Thanos was cut off by Nappa.

"No, we would all die." Nappa said blankly, "We all agree that we would die. Right?" Nappa turned to the others.

“Very, I may not know the depths of his power, but I do sense it and it honestly scares me. It’s almost calm, but if he snapped, I’m sure it would be the end of us all.” Black said with a shaky voice. ‘It kinda reminds me of DBS Broly’s power…’

"That's the same power I sensed when he arrived, he is… A fucking demon." Thanos crossed his arms and looked up. Lucci tapped Eric's shoulder.

"Watch this." Lucci chuckled mischievously, "Hey Thanos, three female Royal Guards." Thanos teleported before Eric. Thanos' eyes wide open, his whole body shaking causing Eric to shake too.

"WHY CAKE ERIC!?!??! WWHYYYY!?!??! For two whole days Celestia made me her sex slave, TWO DAYS!!!! In the middle of day one… SHE FUCKING DRESSED ME UP LIKE A GIRL AND FORCED ME TO CALL HER FUCKING MOMMY!!!! Not to fucking mention she made me her pet, I'm black, that's fucking racist Von Shadow. That… That killed the old John… Even my nightmare, the actual Thanos was scared…" Thanos stared into Eric's soul. "Then she… Then she… SHE BROUGHT THREE NIGGAS!!! THREEEE!!!!! IT WAS THREEEE!!!! THREEEEE!!!!!!!!" Thanos threw Eric aside, his Ki started to flare up.

Thanos let out a bloodcurdling scream, "THREEEEEE!!!!!!!" Thanos shot through the roof screaming. Lucci just laughed at him, clutching his chest and wheezing.

“And what good would come of this, Lucci?” Eric asked dusting himself off as he rose to his feet

"It's fucking hilarious!" Lucci wiped a tear from his eye.

“Course...” Eric said to the leopard man

“Yeah, reminding someone of something that gives them PTSD is hilarious…” Black muttered sarcastically under his breath, looking up at the new hole in the ceiling.

“Flare up my PTSD and no power on any world will fix what I do to you” Eric threatened, his eyes shifting to black and red

"Pfft, no one's gonna try that, last time anyone did that, you turned into a fucking monkey wanting it's banana." Lucci turned to the Saiyans, "No offense."

“None taken…” Black hissed through gritted teeth, his tail twitching in anger.


A blocky figure with a blue shirt and jeans was at the daughter of Umbra's front door. His eyes were a shimmering white, no pupils showed. He had a gift in hand, like a robot he knocked on the door.

“Yes?" Luna said opening the door now fully clothed but still embarrassed from earlier. “Oh..you’re Herobrine, right?”

The blocky man nodded and said no words as he just handed the gift and turned away to make his leave. Luna looked at the gift with a raised eyebrow as she closed the door, Sitting herself on her bed Luna opened the gift and found a book inside of it. It had a title called "You need to read this, for the safety of Eric and all of you."

Curiosity got the better of the alicorn as she opened the book and saw the letters that filled the book.

"Princess Luna,

I bring you this for the safety of the Displaced here. Ryker has been getting Displaced here to #### #### not just the #### ## he plans to #### ### Displaced. You need to warn them. I may not have much time, Ryker's probably going to send me to The White Void again but just-"

The note cut off there.

Confusion entered the princesses mind as she read through the note, some of the words seemed to staticed out of the message. But it made one thing absolutely clear to the Alicorn, Ryker was up to something and it would put Eric and the others in grave danger. Suddenly Luna heard a teleport sound, however, it was similar to that of an Enderman. Luna turned towards the noise and found Herobrine with a text box appeared over his head.

"Did you read it?" Herobrine texts out, crossing his blocked arms.

Luna nodded to the creature. “I did but some of the words I couldn’t read” Luna said closing the book

"Tch, I knew it, Towa is blocking the communication. What I mean is, Ryker is trying to #### ### ###." Once again, Herobrine's text was tagged out.

“Beg Pardon?” Luna asked

"Darn, I can't tell you because Towa is being a jerk, an evil jerk." Herobrine was going to lean on something only to fall on his side, he then shots back up. "You saw nothing."

“Fret not Herobrine, I won’t speak a word of that to anypony” Luna said stifling a chuckle. “However I thank you for confirming my suspicions about your king”

"You're welcome." Herobrine spoke in his actual voice, it seems like thousands of voices spoke with him. "Sorry about that, but you're welcome. I just want you to change Ryker, reform him, show him the Magic of Friendship. He has… He is a very troubled man. I can not tell you now but… Don't kill him, he's the closest man I have to a father."

“You have my word,” Luna said nodding her head to the Minecraft Myth.

"Thank you Princess Luna." Herobrine bowed to Luna, turning to the door.

Herobrine was interrupted when a black scythe blade was pressed against his neck. “You don’t have my word, I will kill Ryker”

"Please don't, imagine being born with nothing and then someone gave you everything you ever wanted. A family, a home, food…" Herobrine told the man.

“You’re preaching to the choir buddy” Eric said to the creature. “But he threatened to take something I hold most dear, his head will roll.”

"Don't you do the same? Hyp… Hypo…" Herobrine turned to Luna, "Ma'am can you please help me out?"

“I’ll talk to him, Herobrine,” Luna said, moving in between the two, the shadow scythe moving to avoid touching her.

“Eric please understand,” Luna said, moving Eric’s weapon down. “You may not trust Ryker or his commanders, but that doesn’t mean you have to kill him”

“Very well Lulu,” Eric said with a smile causing Luna to blush hering her nickname. “But know if he hurts you - in anyway - I will kill him without hesitation”

“Then Let’s make sure he doesn’t hurt us,” Luna said to the Shadow Man

It was here that Herobrine understood what Ryker had threatened to take from Eric.

"Yuck, romance." Herobrine shuddered.

“Hey don’t knock it before you’ve tried it” Eric said to the Minecraft Myth

"I am eleven years old, I'm not trying anything." Herobrine told the Shadow Man.

“Fair point kid” Eric said with a shrug.

"I must take my leave, to the Nether Realm!" Herobrine quickly built a Nether Portal and lit it up before heading in. He walked out and placed TNT there. "Sorry, have to deactivate the portal." He lights it up and heads back in.

Without missing a beat Eric absorbs the TNT into his shadows. Herobrine comes back out.

"Er… I'm sorry but that was kinda the only way this portal can close. Unless you have a diamond pick-axe or a netherite one ya can't really break the portal." Herobrine informed the two.

“My mistake,” Eric replied, putting the block back where it was.

"Thanks, Vessel 367!" Herobrine called out, suddenly, a white-haired blocky man dressed white appeared, he had the same white eyes.

"Yes?" 367 spoke, it felt like he had hundreds of voices speaking with him.

"Make sure you rebuild the room when it gets exploded." Herobrine told the Vessel, it nodded as he lit the TNT once more walking back in the portal. The TNT becomes white as 367 makes Iron Blocks appear to block the explosion from reaching Luna and Eric. They heard an explosion. The blocks were then torn apart and made into a smaller variation by 367. The structure of the portal still stood but the purple portal was gone. 367 gets out a diamond pick-axe and starts to mine.

“Well while you’re doing that I think I’ll walk around for a bit before my fight with Phoenix,” Eric said extending his arm to his princess. “Care to join me your majesty?”

Luna giggled lightly before hooking Eric’s arm. “Of course my Shadow”

"Enjoy your walk,” 367 replied. “Beware of those that lurk in the shadows."

“The shadows are my plaything,” Eric boasted. “There is nothing within them that can hide from me.” With that, he and Luna left the room.

As they walked, they saw Kyle and Ganondorf playing rock-paper-scissors.

"Damn, you got me again!" Ganondorf grumbled as Kyle grinned.

"Okay, I'm going to pick rock this time." They both do the signs and Kyle does scissors instead of rock, Ganondorf used paper. "I can't believe that actually worked."

"Curses." Ganondorf frowned.

“Ganondorf of the Gerudo Tribe,” Eric said, gaining their attention. “Are you here because of Link or are you another follower of Ryker?”

"I'm another Commander Of Ryker, rank five." Ganondorf said, crossing his arms. Kyle quickly copied his stance.

“Wait what are Gerudo?” Luna asked slightly confused

“The Gerudo is a tribe that only gives birth to females, however once every hundred years they birth a single male,” Eric explained, remembering his time playing many of the Zelda video games. “That male becomes king of the tribe until his death.”

"Yeah, that's about it,” Ganandorf agreed. “Ever since I won one of Ryker's tournaments, I decided to stay here. Too many women… Waaaay too many." Ganondorf chuckled. "I'm actually the first one to win the Tournament and stay. The others usually go home."

“And did you regret it?” Luna asked the Gerudo Male

"No, I have friends here, people that understand me. Unlike the ponies back at my homeworld who think I'm a monster, but, in any case no. I have Douglass Bullet, my best friend!" Ganondorf grinned, remembering his fond times with Bullet.

"Damn powerhouses, all of you guys can destroy a mountain, city, country, or a damn planet!" Kyle snapped at Ganondorf, "But look at me, I lost to Dr. Doom, easily! The only thing I can destroy is a damn house!" Kyle clenched his fists.

“You realize he was holding back?” Luna asked the Elitrope

"Of course I did! He is Doctor Fucking Doom." Kyle turns to the couple.

“He truly is a difficult opponent to read,” Eric said to the Elitrope.

"Look at me, I only have my Eliatrope powers, and my Sand Sand Fruit or Suna Suna No Mi, whatever you prefer." Kyle shrugged.

"You'll understand when you grow older."

“I watched the English Dubbed version.” Eric said to Kyle with a shrug of his shoulders. “But the Sand-Sand Fruit is quite powerful. When used properly,” he added with a grin.

"Look at me, I fucking lost. With YEARS of experience with the Sand Sand Fruit." Kyle said, frowning as he made his hand into sand. "I will never be as good as Crocodile."

“You too?” Shiva asked from the corner. Kyle glanced over, seeing her with a sympathetic look. “Welcome to the club, friend.” She snapped her claws, and her pack link flashed, forming a jacket. “I have jackets.”

"Yay for you, meanwhile the only thing I can do is make this whole entire arena into sand." Kyle frown deepen, "Fucking sand. I can fly with it, but I could already fly. What the fuck are you suppose to do with sand, make a sand castle or a sand city? The only thing good I can do is suck the moisture out of someone's body." Kyle said flicking the sand around in slight anger.

Shiva hummed in thought. “So why were you here?” she asked. “Why’d Ryker make you fight Doom?”

"Ask him. I don't know. However, I believe it was because Ryker would have to get one of his Commanders in to fight Dr. Doom. You do know how dangerous the commanders are, right?" Kyle looked to Shiva.

Shiva formed a screen from her pack link, showing an image of Douglass Bullet throwing Entity around like a rag doll. “I have a faint impression,” she replied with a deadpan expression.

"Douglass Bullet, Clank Clank Fruit user, slayer of the most powerful Minotaur alive, Cloven Diamond. He ended a whole war on his own." Kyle crossed his arms, "Why is he so damn powerful? I just don't get it."

Shiva sighed, and pat Kyle’s shoulder. “Because life isn’t fair, my friend,” she replied, heading back to her quarters. “Life. Isn’t. Fair.”

"...That is true, fucking Bullet… Too damn powerful for his own good." Kyle turned into sand and the wind blew him away.

"The battle between Phoenix and Eric Von Shadow begins in five minutes, I ask you two to go to your sides of the arena stage's entrance." The one on the intercom spoke, though it's been awhile.

“Well looks like my match is up,” Eric said, turning to Luna. “Cheer for me, my Princess.”

Eric then planted a kiss on Luna’s lips as the princess returned it. “I will, my Shadow.”

Eric dropped into the shadows before resurfacing at the entrance of the arena.

“Already?” Phoenix sighed before appearing at the arena gates. “Now the real question is, shall I stick with the plan…….”


The arena was filled with Drakes and Eliatropes, Kyle sat next to Ryker crossing his arms. Towa stood next to Ryker who just smirked.

"Alright, we all know that these two lost, but whoever wins this match… Obtains a Stand Arrow!" Ryker raises the arrow high, everyone looks at the arrow with curiosity. "I already have my stand, his name? Emerald Fury! You can't see it because you guys are non-stand users. Now in this corner we have the Shadow of Equestria!" Ryker points to a side of the stage where Eric comes into view.

"Boo, get off the stage!" Mr. Perfect Cell shouted out from one of the seats, undetected, he was next to Black. "You stink!"

Black turned to look at the biological android, “Mr. Perfect Cell! What are you doing here?!” Black spoke in surprise.

"Since my Cell Games got demolished and I’m serving under that slut," Mr. Perfect Cell pointed to Towa. "I have some free time, so I decided to watch the game begin."

“Is that so?” Black said with a raised eyebrow. “Then where’s Frieza, I know he’d be here,” Black said with a growing smirk.

“Well… He’s out getting us some food from the concession stands. We played Rock, Paper, Scissors.” Mr. Perfect Cell shrugged.

“Don’t listen to the haters!” Kodo howled. “Von Shadow Rules!”

“You know it kid,” Rainbow cheered from atop her cloud

“Rainbow, why don’t you sit with us?” Luna asked tapping the row of seats next to her

“Because the seats here aren’t very comfortable” Rainbow said, giving a light tap to her cloud. “But clouds are soooo….. Comfortable to sit and sleep on.”

Kodo chuckled. “You should try talc beds. Amazing how soft that gemstone can be.”

“I think I’ll pass on that, squirt,” Rainbow said, leaning back on her cloud. “I’ll stick to my clouds.”

Kodo shrugged. “Whatever makes ya happy,” he replied.

"Huh, you guys are… Wolves?" Yamcha tilted his head, looking at the two canines.

“And you are… people,” Shiva noted with a grin. “What’s your name?”

“My name is Yamcha. Also known as the Hyena who made the desert his stronghold, er… That’s a long title but don’t mind that. I kinda have a thing for wolves given that I call one of my attacks Wolf Fang Fist.” Yamcha grinned.

“Oh-ho, neat,” Shiva said. “Always good to meet someone who likes wolves.”

"..." Sitting next to Yamcha was a tall saiyan with long hair. Everyone who has seen the DBZ Movie recognized him as DBZ Broly.

Black looked that way, and immediately started to cover his face with a blanket he created. “Shit, he can’t see me here, I don’t need him screaming ‘KAKAROT’ and going insane…” Black said, fearing for the worst.

“Oh hey Goku Black.” The Saiyan turned to Black, his voice mirroring that of the abridged version, “What’s your power level.”

Oh good, as long as no one here says Kakarot, we should be good.’ Black thought as he removed the blanket. “It’s pretty big.” Black replied to the tall Saiyan

“Mine’s pretty big too, uh… Mr. Perfect Cell taught me how to transform into Super Saiyan Three, I don’t know how he knows, probably because of plot.” Broly replied to Black.

“That's cool,” Black said with a smile, Broly doing the same.

"I wonder, why are these two pathetic losers fighting? Shouldn't they have already accepted their defeat? It doesn't make sense to me, those who lose deserve to die, and hell, I've never lost a fight." Mira spoke, literally above them because he is too cool for seats.

"Oh shut up, you and I both know that you could kill all of them with a flick of your wrist. Stop flexing your absolute power, Mr. "I can destroy the universe because I am a literal bomb!"." Metal Cooler snapped, Mira kept quiet with that remark.

"Janemba! Janemba!" A tall demon chanted standing up next to the railing, grinning. A little pink man, about three to four feet tall was next to him. He was the size of a child, he was also chanting a sound like a monkey.

"Damn majins…" Omega Shenron scoffed, looking down at the two. "Another mistake of the Dragon Balls."

“Oh quit complaining will you, your arc was garbage anyway.” Black mocked.

“So was yours, Mr. Let me become someone else because I’m too weak.” Omega Shenron crossed his arms, looking down at the Saiyan.

“Baby did the same, and it was still terrible because of his voice and his motives. Atleast his arc was better than yours.” Black remarked, looking to the dragon.

“Says Mr. Super Saiyan God. What the hell kind of name is that?” Omega Shenron mocked Black.

“Would you rather take this up to Akira Toriama and tell him to just have every transformation be a number?” Black remarked.

“Alright, we’ll call it a draw.” Omega Shenron grunted, turning away from the Saiyan.

“Alright terrible character design…” Black spat, looking away from the dragon.

Behind Shiva loomed a shadow over her, the shadow has an intimidating feel to it. Like something that could kill her in an instant. Her fur glowing as her powers prepared to protect her, she looked behind her. There stood General Grievous from the 2003 Clone Wars Series. Grievous peered down at Shiva then looked over to Kodo.

"You must be Kodo. I sense that you may have a sword that interests me. Do you mind if I see it? Do not fret, I won't steal it and run away with it, that is dishonorable." Grievous spoke, his metallic voice being heard from everywhere.

Kodo and Shiva exchanged a glance, before Shiva shrugged. Unsheathing his sword, Kodo displayed his blade to the General. Grievous held up a metal claw to his “chin.”

“Interesting, it seems to be… A Supreme Grade Sword, impressive. It has a nice hilt to it and sharp edges, nice.” Grievous pushes his cape aside revealing five sheathes, one brown, blue, red, white, and yellow. “I do not have all of my swords, but I do have my Four Elemental Swords, except for Fire. This sheathe is where I would put it.” Grievous held up the red sheath that had fire decorated on it, “IF I HAD IT!!!! But you know how some ponies are, wanting what isn’t theirs… Or trying to keep something away from someone dangerous like me.”

“Or caging someone because they aren’t a pony, and then being surprised when that someone isn’t exactly happy with them,” Shiva added bitterly.

“... You’ve been through a lot huh…” Black said with a nervous laugh.

Shiva shrugged. “Hasn’t everyone?”

“Touche.”

“She has a point. Look at all of us, we all have our experiences, our pain, our rage. That is what led us to what we are today, look at me: I got slapped by a giant man, just look.” Grievous snapped his fingers and a TV screen appeared, showing Grievous and Kaido clashing. Grievous then gets yeeted across the landscape, he then shuts it down. “I have bad luck.”

“Dear Dende, the size of that man reminds me of the time Edward was crushing me in his hands… and making me squeak like a rubber duck…” Black shook at the memory.

“Oh really? What about his actual Dragon From and his Hybrid form?” Grievous shows a giant serpent like Dragon towering above them, then changing to a hybrid between the man they saw before and the dragon. Grievous and Kaido clashed once more, and once more, Grievous was launched skyward. “I have incredible amounts of bad luck, and I’m my Equestria’s Strongest Swordsman, the Dragon Slayer of the East.”

“It’s one lesson I’m glad the ponies taught me,” Shiva admitted. “‘No matter how big and tough you think you are, there’s always going to be someone bigger and stronger than you. So always be on the lookout for them.’”

“Yup, Kaido was the strongest opponent I’ve ever faced, we’ve ever faced, it took me, Mogeme, Eden, Lucci, Reaper, Sally, Luffy, and Thanos to take him down. But since I’ve trained for one year in the chamber… I’ve grown stronger, I mastered all four styles of my blade. Lightning, Water, Earth, and Wind. I’m so sorry, I must be rambling am I?” Grievous chuckled, putting his cape back around him.

“Not really,” Shiva replied. “Something that’s great about dogs? We’re really great listeners.” She glared over at Kodo, who had curled up and was snoring. “At least… some of us should be.” She woke him up with a nip.

“I’m awake!” Kodo yipped, blinking awake.

“I do not blame you, I believe you two can be great warriors one day, not that you already are, but greater warriors. You guys are the best… Er… Family I’ve seen in quite some time. Kodo, I do hope you can become a greater swordsman than you already are, so that we can cross blades.” Grievous looked down to Kodo, his 7’11 tall form mirroring that of Thanos’.

“I’ll definitely do my best,” Kodo promised, sheathing his sword.

“Well the-” Grievous was cut off as a purple beam was sent flying towards his skull. Grievous ducked, still looking at Kodo. “Well then, I hope you’ll go even further beyond.” Grievous chuckled walking off, making footsteps into the ground as he unconsciously stomped off.

Black traced where the beam of energy came from, finding a small white figure with a round purple gem in his head. “Well well well, the emperor of the universe shows himself.” Black smirked.

“Oh shut up you cardboard copy of Goku.” Frieza said, levitating literal bags of food behind him, he then sends the bags to their respective owners. “I could care less if you insult me, as long as that dimwitted mon-” Immediately Lucci stood up, a gun to Frieza’s head.

“Finish that sentence,” Lucci threatened. “That’s also racist towards me. Say it again!”

“Enough Lucci, you are not gonna get him to stop saying that, it’s a part of his character.” Black said, shaking his head.

“Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho! My, my, you learned. Well then off I go.” Frieza waved his tail as he left, Lucci slowly put away his gun, fixing his suit off with a scoff.

Black shakes his head, “Plus, I’ve grown used to it at this point, before I turned into stone, some guards would say shit like that.” Black said with a sigh.

“Okay, now, where are they now?” Mr. Perfect Cell turns to Black, “Because I would like to have words with them. They’re probably dead but shut up.” Mr. Perfect Cell frowned.

“Dead due to time, a thousand years can do that to anything, well, except for The Doctor.” Black said while leaning back on the bench with his hands behind his head.

“Would anyone like to play Russian Roulette?” Grievous said, raising his gun, suddenly from the depths of hell Fujitora popped up.

“Hello Issho,” Shiva commented with a grin. He briefly nodded at her before returning his attention to the General.

“Russian Roulette? I love that game!” Fujitora grinned, Grievous would grin back but he had no mouth.

“Alright, Nappa, Mr. Perfect Cell, and Cooler get over here.” The trio joined Fujitora before Grievous.

“This should be interesting…” Black muttered.

“Let’s do this!” Grievous unloads his gun and places a bullet, he then spins it, the players all huddled around in a circle.

Grievous “shoots” Cooler.

Nothing.

Then onto Mr. Perfect Cell.

Still nothing.

Nappa?

Nothing.

But when he got to Fujitora…

BANG!

Shiva lashed out with her claws, and a pair of Pack Link tendrils shot before Fujitora, catching the bullet and holding it like a pair of tongs. Shiva’s ears flattened when the others stared at her. Sheepishly, she dropped the bullet.

“Instinct,” she said, turning away. “Sorry.”

“Eh, it’s alright. We all know you have a massive crush on Fujitora.” Nappa joked. Mr. Perfect Cell held in a laugh. Black lunged forward, putting his hands to his mouth as he tried to hold in his laugh.

“She’s married,” Kodo grumbled, though Shiva merely rolled her eyes like she didn’t care.

“You can’t say people don’t suspect you two are… doing it when Young Kodo isn’t around.” Mr. Perfect Cell pointed out, “ I don’t mean to offend but… you two meet up a lot, you call him Issho, no one else calls him Issho here. Kinda like this…” Mr. Perfect Cell turned to Kid Buu. “Kid Buu; do the thing.” Kid Buu morphed into Shiva.

“Hello Issho.” Kid Buu had mimicked her voice perfectly and Fujitora busted out laughing. Mr. Perfect Cell turns to Shiva, who hadn’t even glanced at their tomfoolery.

“Again, I don’t mean to make fun of you, and I’m sorry if I make you feel sad in any way, shape or form.” Mr. Perfect Cell raised his hands up like he’s been caught by the FBI.

Shiva merely shrugged. “I’m used to it,” she replied. “Ever since my husband died, it’s been males constantly trying to see if I’ll let someone else into my heart.” She chuckled. “But let’s be honest… they just want to get inside me.”

“SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!!! AND YOU’RE TO BLAME!!!!” Luffy shouted out, trying to drown out Shiva’s additional words, Mr. Perfect Cell merely grinned.

“You give love a bad name!” Mr. Perfect Cell shouted back, grinning like the mad man that he is.

Black… Black… Blaack~’ A voice ran through the Saiyans mind, catching his attention. ‘There’s somepony that wants to visit you~’ Ghost Nappa sang.

“And who would that be?” Black snarked back, already having enough of the ghost’s shit.

“BLACK!!!!!” A voice ran through the stadium, making Black freeze up and beginning to sweat. The Saiyan turned his attention to Mr. Perfect Cell.

“I entrust you with my last will, for I will be dead in a few minutes.” Black said, handing the bio-android a piece of paper.

“Alright bet,” Mr. Perfect Cell, rubbed the bottom of his nose as he took the piece of paper. Frieza just smiled darkly.

The Saiyan turned around, only to see a raged induced look from a blue Alicorn. “Hey… honey… how are yo-” Black said shakely, but was then slapped into the ground, a massive hole being made as it tunneled through the ground.

DON’T THOU ‘HONEY’ WE!!” Luna Black roared as she spread her wings and flew into the hole. Mr. Perfect Cell looked down the hole with a raised brow.

“Popcorn?’ Nappa asked Mr. Perfect Cell.

“Gladly,” Mr. Perfect Cell said with a grin.

“Please,” Shiva added, settling next to them.

“Oh, ho, ho, ho! Well it seems this monkey is going to get it’s lashes, isn’t he?” Frieza laughed, Nappa just clenched his fists at this.

“Honey, I can explain!!!” Black’s voice echoed through the hole, an explosion following shortly after.

THOU HAD THE NERVE TO GO TO A TOURNAMENT WITHOUT WE?!?” Luna Black roared, another explosion shook the arena. Shortly after, Black as a Super Saiyan God proceeds to fly at maximum speed out of the hole, Luna Black following shortly. “DON’T THOU RUN FROM WE!!!

“Thanos would love to watch this…” Nappa chuckled. Mr. Perfect Cell nodded afterwards, chewing on his popcorn.

“Too bad too, I would like to laugh at the monkey with him.” Frieza shrugged, peering down at the hole.

Kodo peeked over the edge, while Shiva watched, an unreadable expression on her face.

“Um… Mom?” he asked. “Isn’t this…?”

“After the mess you made with Umbra,” Shiva said, her eyes not straying from the fight below them. “The fact that you are my son was the only reason that you didn’t end up like this. And the only reason your father didn’t get this for letting Umbra control you was because he was already dead.”

Kodo wisely didn’t reply to that, turning his attention back to the hole as Black’s voice came back up.

“I didn’t know if you wanted to go! I thought you’d be too old for it!” Black shouted back.

ARE THOU SAYING WE ARE OLD!!!!” Luna Black then produced a magical blast and shot the Saiyan through the stadium and into the Displaced bedrooms. The Saiyan flew straight into Thanos’ room and out of it, breaking down the walls.

Thanos stood there, now out of the chamber, “The fuck man?” Thanos frowned, taking a sip of his Hetap.

“NO TIME TO EXPLAIN THANOS’, GOTTA RUN FROM MY HOT ALICORN GIRLFRIEND!!!” Black yelled as he stood up and ran down the corridor, Luna Black shortly after following with a sword.

“Okay, since I have debt I need to fulfil with you, I’m following! DON’T WORRY BUDDY!!! I’M COMING!!!!!!!!” Thanos ran after the Dark Saiyan. Thanos with Soru appeared beside Black, “Let me guess she’s angry because you didn’t invite her to the tournament with you?!” Thanos yelled to the Saiyan.

“Correct, I didn’t think she’d want to come!” Black yelled in panic as he turned down a corridor, almost slipping across the floor.

“That’s a good point! We should probably stop talking now, it’ll take up our breath!” Thanos shouted to Black, as he ran faster.

“Agreed!!” Black yelled, a magical blast flew past the Saiyan and hit a wall, vaporizing it on sight. The Saiyan went wide-eyed and proceeded to run faster. “I THINK SHE’S GONNA KILL ME!”

“BETTER NOW THEN LATER, AM I RIGHT!??!?!” Thanos yelled at the Saiyan, but Thanos was interrupted as a magical rope was hoisted around the Titan. He was then pulled back towards Luna Black’s direction. “TELL MY FAMILY I LOVE THEM FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!” A huge explosion followed soon after, Thanos did the Patrick scream as well.

This made the Saiyan more determined to run faster. But to only cry out in fear as he ran into a dead end. “Welp… this is how I end…” Black muttered, turning around he saw Luna Black with an angry expression. But she then grinned maliciously at the Saiyan, making Black shiver.

Did thou think thee would escape thine wrath!” Luna Black’s voice boomed throughout the stadium.

“No… no I didn’t.” Black muttered weakly. The Saiyan looked around him for an escape, but failed miserably as Luna Black closed the distance between them. “Is there anything I can do to repay you?” Black said nervously, this made Luna Black grin.

“Your room, 15 minutes.” Luna Black says as she walks away from the Saiyan. Black slid down the wall and began to shake.

Thanos let out a grunt as he crawled to the corner, he looked at Black. "Thank god you already signed your will. Now you're going to experience my PTSD." Thanos groaned, wounds all over his body.

“The will was only all of the Hetap I had stored back in my Hyperbolic Time Chamber…” Black muttered.

"That shit is better than any amount of money, ever." Thanos remarked, pain written all over his face.

“Well… it was nice knowing you Thanos… but I’m about to witness something worse than all of my enemies combined…” Black shook with fear as he slowly stood up and walked to his room, taking a whole 15 minutes to get there, buying him time.


20 Minutes later

Thanos was in a wheelchair all bandaged up, except his face, everything was bandaged up. "I want to die." Thanos said blankly, Nappa pushed Thanos' wheelchair.

Nightmare appeared next to them with a worried look, “I heard multiple explosions, what the hay happened!?”

“A woman scorned,” Shiva’s voice replied, as a Pack Link formed her image like a hologram. She shook her head in pity at Thanos’ appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=wRA7d8KtA_E&t=191s

Thanos stood there blank, as he remembered his time in Celestia's room. Then picturing Black going through the hell he went through, his eyes showed the internal pain he went through as he stared into Nightmare's soul. The pain, the embarrassment, the absolute agony. He began to freeze as Thanos felt his blood run cold, he had died. Mentally, the old John died when he went into that room. The actual Thanos died as well, Thanos' Nightmare shuddered, along with Thanos. If Thanos could curl up into a ball right now, he fucking would.

"...Poor young soul…" Thanos managed to get the words out as his eyes continued to stay open, like he's seen some shit.

Nightmare took a step back, seeing into Thanos’ eyes as she saw the gate to actual hell. “No… don’t tell me… she… got to Black…” Nightmare shook.

"...Yes…" Thanos muttered softly, lowering his head down, to pay respects, and to hide his tears for Black.

Nightmare’s ears flicked, hearing a faint sound. Growing in volume as someone was saying something.

“Ka… Me… Ha… Me…” Black’s voice was heard by Thanos, Nappa, Nightmare, and Shiva.

"May he rest… In peace." Thanos said with a shudder.

“HAAAAA” A large beam of dark purple energy flew out the side of the stands and into space, thinning out shortly after as smoke was emitted from the side of the stands. No one dared to look down as Fujitora levitated a chunk of rock and replaced their roof. Nightmare shivered at the thought of seeing what happened there.

"They're probably not done… Only just begun… Just wait a few days… An… And he'll come out like me." Thanos shivered as tears finally fell down his face. "Dear… God…"

"Well, looks like I get 9001 cans of Hetap." Mr. Perfect Cell noted while daydreaming on how many cans of Hetap he would have. "I believe we should head back to the Arena Stands, because I seriously do not want to… Be anywhere near that." Mr. Perfect Cell said in disgust before he flew off, Nappa looked over to Nightmare.

"Do you mind pushing Thanos? I need to go… Clear my mind." Nappa turns around before she could respond and walks off.

Shiva scoffed, before looking to Nightmare. “Do you… need any help?” she asked.

Nightmare looked to Blacks room before shaking in fear, “I think… I’m good…” Nightmare got out, walking to Thanos and pushing the wheelchair to the stands. Shiva followed after her, glancing nervously at Black’s room before letting her projection fizzle out into sparkles, leaving behind a comforting scent of lavender.


Nightmare and Thanos had arrived at the Arena's stands. Cooler looked at the two in shock.

"What the hell happened to you two?" Cooler asked the pair.

“You don’t want to know… if you wish to keep your sanity.” Nightmare shakily said, looking at the metal man. Metal Cooler quickly backed off as Broly looked around.

"I sense Black's power level shrinking, what's happening?" Broly mumbled, trying to pinpoint where Black is.

“He scorned his woman,” Shiva replied.

"Oh, what does that mean?" Broly asked the Diamond Dog, looking down at her.

“Some men can destroy moons,” Shiva replied ominously. “Others can destroy galaxies. And some can probably destroy entire universes. But… all of that pales in comparison to the damage a woman can do… when you let her into your heart and then anger her.”

"Sorry, I can't hear you from down there." Broly mumbled quietly.

Sighing, Shiva launched a Pack Link up to him. And in the link, Broly saw a demonic visage of Luna. Cackling in malicious glee as she held a weakened and terrified Black over her head like a predator claiming its prey. Lightning flashed in the background, and her eyes glowed with an eerie light.

"Oh, that's bad, I should probably save him." Broly turned to go down the stairs and into the corridors. But was halted when an explosion happened shortly, the tall Saiyan then slowly backed away and walked back to the stands.

"After being interrupted by Black's Lulu, and everyone is back here, I think it's time to begin the fight. Oh and this is the gay God Phoenix," Ryker points to Phoenix, as he just stood there on the arena stage.

Phoenix squinted in annoyance at Ryker, before putting on a more thoughtful demeanor. “I mean, you’re not that far off….. Fuck it yeah I’ll take that.”

"Ah yes, making fun of someone by how they look and act. Funny." Mr. Perfect Cell commented in obvious sarcasm. Mira just scoffed.

"The trash should be treated like trash, the gold should be treated like gold, that's just how it is." Mira crossed his arms looking down at Eric with a disgusted look on his face. Mira then looks around at Eric's comrades. "Are none of you ashamed of how he forfeited and lost on purpose? Dishonorable." Mira gritted his teeth.

“There is no shame in admitting defeat to somepony you can’t beat” Sombra said to the android. “Though most see it as shame, many others show it as a sign of respect, it means that you are the better of the two of us but we are still equals” the unicorn spoke giving his wisdom

"Oh really? If that's the case, Phoenix is better than Eric, given your philosophy. Phoenix lost honorably, unlike Eric who never laid a single hand on Noximilien! At least Phoenix got a few licks on Thanos before surrendering, and knowing he could never beat him," Mira looked down to Sombra, still in the air.

“Eric knows that.” Sombra agreed with the android. “But he knows better now, You will see an honorable fight this time around.”

"Hopefully we get a no holds barred fight, except of course the killing, if none of them so much as transform, I'm getting Towa to…" Mira grumbled out that last bit. Mr. Perfect Cell raised an eyebrow at this.

"Now hold on, you know that's dangerous to the young boy's body. Right?" Mr. Perfect Cell asked Mira, Mira just gave Mr. Perfect Cell a glare before shutting up. "Well, this may be a shit show if these two don't fight with enough heart." Mr. Perfect Cell told the Displaced and their comrades.

"How so?" Grievous asked the bio-android.

"Just wait and hopefully not see…" Mr. Perfect Cell shook his head.

"Now the battle begins in three, two, one, FIGHT!!!" Ryker declared.

Eric started off by immediately slamming his hand to the ground.

Savage Shadow Soul: Soul of the Savage Reaper

Entering his Savage Reaper form, Eric pulled his signature scythe from his body.

“Shall we get this started, Phoenix?” Eric asked, his voice bringing chills to everyone.

“Let’s.” Phoenix pulled Chastiefol from his back before switching to his Configuration Zero form, a bright light bursting once again. “Let’s dance!”

Eric gave a boney smile as his red eye began to emit purple wisps of magic. “Break the Reality of Darkness and make one into two,” Eric’s voice echoed as plumes of purple magic separated from Eric, creating two identical copies of himself. “Dark Copy.”

“Interesting...” Phoenix mused, seeing the three in front of him. “I’m surprised you’re using that spell considering it nearly killed you last time.”

“That was then,” Eric replied, as his clones brought out their weapons. “And this is now!”

The clone to Eric’s left - Dragon Eric - called forth his sacred gear before aiming it forward. “Boosted Gear!” In a flash of light the clone was in a full suit of red armor. “Balance Breaker: Scale Mail!”

“And we’re all the stronger because of it” Eric said as Armor Eric - the clone to his right - stabbed a sword into the ground

“Incursio!” Armor Eric yelled as chains coiled around him as a large armored giant rose behind him with its arms crossed before he was clad in a suit of white armor with a red spear in his hands.

All three Eric’s were now clad in their own powered up form turned to Phoenix.

“Let the party begin!” All Eric’s said in unison as they all dash in different directions

Stopping in his tracks Dragon Eric ran towards Phoenix keeping his focus on him rather than Armor Eric as he turned invisible. As Phoenix tried to focus on Armor Eric, Dragon Eric slammed his fist into the Fairy’s stomach. However, he did not move a muscle.

“C’mon, you’re gonna need to try a bit harder than that to break through my armour.” Phoenix stated, before grabbing his wrist. “Ever heard of a kote gaeshi?” He slowly began twisting Dragon Eric’s wrist, using a technique from the martial art ‘budō’. Soon Dragon Eric was kneeling before him, his arm threatening to snap with a single twist.

Armor Eric rushed Phoenix using his body to slam into him, causing him to drop Dragon Eric’s wrist, Dragon Eric jumped back as his armor glowed green as a voice yelled out “Boost!” Every ten seconds. Without warning Eric appears before Phoenix and slashes him across his chest before vanishing with a kick to his chest, the kick from Eric had such force to not only send Phoenix flying into the arena but also broke a few of his ribs.

Flipping off his back and onto his feet, Phoenix teleported behind Armour Eric before delivering a swift kick to his neck. He spun around so that his back was touching Eric’s, and grabbed him by the front of his neck. He then began to pull down on his neck as if to flip him over his back, making sure to add pressure onto where he had kicked him. Not long afterwards, a loud pop sound could be heard, and Armor Eric fell to the ground. “One down!”

“Hey, why didn’t you use any of that when we fought?!” Thanos shouted out, still bandaged up.

Phoenix looked over to the hulking man as he kicked Armor Eric’s unmoving body away from him. He pointed to himself and cocked his head to the side in confusion. “Me?”

“Yes you! We fought and you used none of those Budo techniques on me, I thought we had something special!” Thanos held a hand to his chest insulted.

"You really think everyone will show you all their tricks outright in this thing?" Ed remarked with a soda in his hand. "I never even showed a quarter of what I can do."

“Using such a technique on someone like yourself would be fruitless. Sure it is supposed to be used on big opponents, but basic martial arts wouldn’t cut it with you.” Phoenix stated, turning to Thanos fully and ignoring the fight. “And yes Ed is correct, I didn’t even use my final form in our bout, let alone my lesser known tactics.”

“Well... I didn’t either, so it’s kinda reasonable you didn’t go full power.” Thanos sighed, looking down at the Fairy God “Parent.”

“Oh don’t get me wrong, if I didn’t have this stupid ring,” Phoenix raised his hand. “You bet your ass I would’ve used a more powerful form. However, they are too taxing on this limited form.” He looked down and gestured to himself. “And Thanos, I can read your thoughts, fucktard.” Phoenix flipped him the bird with a frown on his face. Thanos broke out his cast, filled with cuts and bruises, and returned the gesture.

"It takes a lot to maintain full power," Ed nodded. "My mentality is what's under pressure if I go into my full form. Not the most stable of personas."

Phoenix winced at Thanos’s fucked up appendage before speaking. “You know, you could’ve just asked and I could’ve fixed that up.”

“You can?” Thanos raised an eyebrow, “This is from interfering with an affair between a Saiyan and an Alicorn. Never again.” Thanos informed the God Parent.

“I think you underestimate me.” Phoenix placed his hand on his hips as he stared at Thanos, and Thanos stared back. “I could regrow a new limb for you if you requested. Hell, all I’d need is your head and the rest of your body could be replaced!”

“I’d rather not fucking die.” Thanos told the God Parent once more.

“Thanos I swear to god if you use that nickname one more time, no fighter in this arena will be able to stop me from getting to you.” “Phoenix said with a half annoyed half amused face on.

“Okay, Cosmo.” Thanos told the God Parent again, grinning.

Phoenix looked up to Ryker and spoke. “Permission to use fox hunt?”

The host nodded.

“Great.” Phoenix took all the power from Thanos’ vocal box, before flipping the bird once more.

Thanos proceeds to use sign language to say, “You Cosmo rip off, you’re the God Parent that would be captured by the F guy. Damn, cockwasher.” Thanos said via sign language.

A vein could be seen popping out from Phoenix’s forehead, before he used fox hunt to take away the power in Thanos’ fingers and wrists. “Shut up rainbow bender, I could kick a football through that field goal you call a smile.”

Thanos proceeded to use a bit of his Alicorn Magic to speak to Phoenix telepathically, “How’s Timmy, Cosmo the God Parent?” Thanos mocked.

“Frociesta, forgive me for what I’m about to do.” Phoenix placed his hands together and prayed, before taking the power from Thanos’ heart, stopping it from beating.

Thanos proceeded to fucking die, but as Phoenix thought it was over… “Cosmo… Cosmo… How’s Timmy?” A ghostly voice of Thanos spoke to Phoenix.

Phoenix proceeds to pull out a gun and point it to his own head. “I’d rather pass on then be haunted by your sorry ass!” However, before he could pull the trigger he was interrupted by Ed.

"ENOUGH ALREADY!" The alchemist yelled as a steel plate bolted to Thanos's mouth and flowers came out of the barrel of Phoenix's gun. "Christ! It's like listening to my kids argue over a damn toy." He grabbed Thanos' ghost and shoved the mad titan back into his body. "How about I fix your arm?" Ed looked at the grape colored Titan. "He can't really do it on account of the fight anyways." He reached his hand out and placed it on the Titan's arm and covered in a greenish aura and the limb immediately healed up good as new. "There ya go big man now stop complaining about it. Twisler?" Ed held up a bag of the red licorice candy.

“Alright bet. Can I become living again, Cosmo?” Thanos’ voice echoed across Cosmo’s head.

"I already fixed that numb-nuts," Ed deadpanned.

“I don’t doubt you could, but trust me when I say that it won’t be for long,” Phoenix said, chuckling at the thought of Thanos’ deformed corpse after he had finished with him.

“I will make sure you don’t sleep tonight you fucking cunt ass bitch.” Thanos snapped at Phoenix.

“Bold of you to presume I sleep, limpdick! And on the topic, I can arrange a very very long slumber for you if you wish?!” Phoenix glared at him challengingly. He then proceeded to turn to the Eric’s. “Oh hey.” They all had their arms crossed and rolled their eyes, waiting for us to be done.

“Bold of you to assume that I have a limpdick, I will not be insulted by some privileged, no account, soft penis, jackass, I doubt you know my real name, I’m the fucking Lizard King.” Thanos snarked at Cosmos.

“Bitch, I am literally a God!!” Phoenix shouted back, enjoying the fact he could throw that title around now.

"I'm gonna get a bar of infinite soap if you don't shut up," Ed shook his head. "And anyone that claims they're a god is very far from it."

“What, cause your mom will force it into Thanos’ mouth to cleanse him?” Phoenix asked, Ed.

“Newsflash you cockjuggler, I’m a God too!” Thanos informed the Fairy God Parent.

"THAT'S IT!" Ed threw a bar of rainbow glowing soap in the titan's maw and then appeared a brush that went to work scrubbing. "I warned you jackass." He turns to Phoenix. "You want some too? Keep up the crap flinging and see what happens, fight or not." The mad titan drowning in sparked bubbles on the ground wasn't a very comforting sight.

“‘Keep up the crap flinging and see what happens.’ Title of your sex tape Ed.” Phoenix stated, making finger gun gestures towards him.

"I warned ya," Ed snapped and Phoenix went poof and he was in a baby outfit sucking on a pacifier. "Don't screw with me, I'm still very pissed."

“RYKER!! I call cheating!!! Eric has received out of arena help!!!” Phoenix shouted, teleporting out of the baby clothes and into his regular clothes. “Man you have a weird kink….” Phoenix mumbled as he looked over to Ed.

"You're the ones acting like babies so I will treat you as such," Ed shrugged. "And I hate that asshole and I'm not hindering your fight but also, not bound by the tourney rules either."

“Well sorry! Maybe if you loosened up a bit you’d get some pussy on your dick.” Phoenix crossed his arms and pouted jokingly.

“If ya want me to make Eric lose, I’ll do it for twenty dollars and a can of hetap!” Ryker shouted out down them

"Excuse me I have three girls back home thank you very much," Ed crossed his arms. " And fuck you Ryker."

“Oh I’m well aware! I nicknamed them Build ‘a’ bear 1, 2 and 3. Cause I stuffed 'em all myself!” Phoenix stated with a sly smile.

“GET ROASTED!!!!!” Ryker laughed at Ed.

"Says the guy that's on a rotisserie," The Alchemist shot back as their roast was slowly being turned over a fire.

Phoenix chuckled to himself before turning to the Eric’s and taking a fighting stance. “Yeah we should probably fight now.”

“Yeah probably should” Eric said, cracking the bones in his neck. “I’m only lucky you killed my clone in the least lethal way.”

Dragon Eric approached Eric doing the same to his neck. “Any ideas?”

“Well for starters transfer all the power you’ve been gaining this entire fight.” Eric said as his clone put a hand on his shoulder.

“Transfer,” his armor shouted, increasing his strength and power. “Now...I think it’s best you go away. One wrong move and I’m down for the count”

“Yeah..I guess you’re right,” Dragon Eric said, shaking his head. “You really hate losing don’t you?” the clone vanished in a plume of purple magic smoke

“Now, Go Boosted Gear!” Eric shouted as a red Gauntlet appeared on his right arm. “Boost!”

Eric jumped into the air before kicking the air causing a shockwave and vanishing from sight, the only thing Phoenix saw or heard were the cracks that formed in the arena as well as Eric’s gauntlet screaming “Boost”. Before long Phoenix grunted in slight pain as something sliced up his back, Turning back he was met with nothing but cracks on the ground

“You’re getting faster,” Phoenix analyzed as he jumped back from a well hidden attack that carved a trench into the ground. “Stronger too.”

“I’d better be after three years of Training in Ed’s time chamber,” Eric’s voice said as it sounded like it came from everywhere, meanwhile from the stands, Thanos suddenly got from his chair., bubbles littered his body, his phone rang and he picked it up.

“Hello?” Thanos asked.

“Hello?” A voice similar to Thanos responded.

“Who’s this?” The voice spoke, Thanos cleared his throat.

“Who’s this?” Thanos asked the voice with a raised eyebrow.

“I am asking the questions, I called you.” The other voice spoke. Lucci raised an eyebrow at this.

“No, I called you. And you sound like the ugliest son of a bitch I’ve ever heard.” Thanos snapped at the voice, frowning.

“Well you sound like the physical manifestations of some losers inner demons.” The voice countered.

“Well you sound like some total chode’s inability to confront the reality of his past actions.” Thanos countered the voice’s counter, Lucci laughed at this.

“If I ever see your stinky mug in my line of sight, I swear to jack off, I’ll cock your clock off.” The voice responded to Thanos, Grievous almost fucking died due to him drinking water, which was fucking impossible.

“Well, I’m going to be the bigger man and hang up first.” Thanos told the voice only for the voice to hang up. “Damn it!” Thanos puts up his phone then suddenly, next to Thanos was… Thanos?! They both jumped back from each other.

“Listen, we don’t cotton to freaks around these parts! Scram weirdo!” The other Thanos told Thanos, Nappa was just wide-eyed at this. No words, just pure awe.

“Oh yeah? I don’t poly cotton to coping tropes, even my own. So why don’t you split?” Thanos countered, glaring at other Thanos.

“Looks like I already did.” The other Thanos was split in half, the other Thanos then brought himself back together. “You’re the sad figment of my twisted psychies tragic dividend.” The other Thanos crossed his arms, “You are the un-me, I am the real me, you wannabe, me.”

Thanos scoffed at the other Thanos remark, “Kiddo, I was the real me when you were still in my short pants.” Thanos smirked, thinking he had the upper hand.

“Hate to break it to you, but I wore them first.” The other Thanos shrugged, smirking like Thanos did but a few seconds ago. “Me bequeathed thee, the psychological. pathological, hand-you-down.” The other Thanos went upside down then back to normal.

“So you’re the one who stained them!” Thanos pointed to the other Thanos accusingly.

“Whoever found it, browned it.” The other Thanos kept his smirk, Thanos frowned.

“You like me to be you, wouldn’t me? But it’s too late, you snoze, you loze.” Thanos laughed, saying snoze instead of snooze.

“You sleeped, you weeped.” The other Thanos countered.

“You nappa, you get slappa.” Thanos said going close to the other Thanos’ face.

“You slumber, a cucumber.” The other Thanos frowned at Thanos, Thanos then smirked.

“You catch up on some zeds, you get out of my heads.” Thanos attempted to rhyme but fucked up.

“You slumber… Ham… Burger I don’t wanna talk about nothing else!” The other Thanos turned around, taking two steps forward before facing Thanos again.

“Listen, this psyche is not big enough for two manifefisional seekers.” Thanos said as they both circle each other around like wolves.

“You couldn’t seek your way out of a cardboard bag!” Laughed other Thanos, Thanos' smirk turns into a grin.

“Yeah, I know, because it would have been an egg!” Other Thanos recoiled at this response, turning around as a single drop of sweat appeared at his forehead.

‘This guy might be better than me!” Other Thanos thought, however, due to Thanos’ Alicorn magic, he heard this.

“You’re right, I am better than me.” Thanos crossed his arms, looking all high and mighty, other Thanos turned to Thanos.

“Look buddy, know when you are defeated! Accept your defection.” The other Thanos pointed at Thanos.

“No thanks, I’m full, because I eat pussies like you for breakfast.” Thanos countered, Lucci fell back in his chair at this comeback.

“Look at you, you look so superficial, you probably judge things by their physical appearance.” The other Thanos chuckled, mocking Thanos. Thanos just scoffed.

“Oh yeah? Your mom’s so shallow, she probably thinks this quip is about her.” Thanos shot back, the other Thanos was taken aback by this.

“You’re about as deep as a bowl of soup, and you tongue is as sharp as a soup spoon.” The other Thanos said in a weird voice, Nappa slowly facepalmed at this.

“Say what you want about me but lay off the soup.” Thanos chuckled, grinning ear to ear.

“If you love soup so much, why don’t you marry soup?” The other Thanos mocked, putting his hands on his hips.

“‘Cause I’m already married to justice.” Thanos struck a Jojo’s Pose at that. Other Thanos scoffed.

“Yeah, only a blind girl will marry you.” The other Thanos said, approaching Thanos once more, they both approached each other.

“I know everything you’re gonna-” Thanos was cut off by the other Thanos.

“Say.” The other Thanos finished for Thanos, Thanos just smirked at this. “And I know everything you’re gonna-”

“Don’t.” Thanos replied, the other Thanos turned around before facing him again.

“Oh yeah? When god was passing out insight you thought he said, that when, uh, god was passing out prophets. You thought he said oily faucet because your soul has diarrhea… Of the mouth… Faucet.” The other Thanos formed up the words to say that, they could all tell the other Thanos was losing this roast battle.

“Are you so dumb you ask even retorical questions?” Thanos snarked, what the other Thanos replies may end the conversation.

“I don’t know, do you?” The other Thanos shot back, this made Thanos jump back, not expecting this raw power to come out. “We can play this game all night.”

“First of all it’s day time, and this is no game.” Thanos frowned at the other Thanos.

“Checkmate.” The other Thanos smirked, Thanos then had a big brain roast.

“Oh, so you admit that you were checking me out and you wanna mate.” Thanos laughed at the other Thanos, the other Thanos smirk did not falter.

“You probably have one Peni, let me see it.” The other Thanos leaned his head back trying to look high and mighty.

“See with your eyes, not with your mouth.” Thanos shot back, Mr. Perfect Cell burst out laughing, no longer able to contain it.

“I’ll call your bluff, I’ll see your penis with your mouth. And I raise you with my hand.” The other Thanos laughed, saying your instead of my for some reason.

“Okay count of three, we show what’s under the pants, wiener take it all.” Thanos' voice echoed across the arena as everyone averts their gaze from that specific area.

“One… Two… Thr-” As soon as they got to the three, Grievous slammed their heads together.

“The fuck is wrong with you two?!” Grievous shouted out.

“Morons….The lot of them” Sombra thought as he watched Eric move around the ring

“So Sombra care to give us a play by play” Rainbow asked seeing Sombra magic fueled eyes dart back and forth looking in the arena

“Eric is using his Savage Reaper to keep himself from being seen by Phoenix” Sombra explained as he had to strain his eyes a bit. “However that red gauntlet of his is somehow increasing both his speed and strength which is making it harder to keep track of him”

Sombra looked at the racing form of his friend with concern

“You hold a look of concern, Sombra” Luna said drawing the unicorns attention

“His clone had said he hate’s losing but he’s only using Reaper,” Sombra said as Phoenix received a deep slash across his back. “But that form is one of his weaker forms”

Sombra then turned to Ryker who held a look or rage as he gripped the arms of his thrones, Immediately it clicked

“It would seem they’re both holding back, the king isn’t getting any of his Dark Ki from this Fight” Sombra whispered to the Princess and the pegasus

"Don't make me come down there, Eric…" Ryker frowned, tapping the resting space of his throne.

“Why would you?” Maud said to the king. “They are fighting as you requested”

Ryker suddenly grinned ear to ear, "You're right, why would I? Oh Kyle~" Ryker turned to Kyle, he suddenly stiffened.

"Please no…" Kyle shivered slowly turning to Ryker.

Maud ran over to the Eliatrope and chopped the back of his neck, knocking him out.

"Huh, well, that plan is ruined. If I didn't know magic!" Ryker laughed as suddenly like a puppet, Kyle stood up. Ryker's hands were not moving as Kyle did so. Ryker snapped his fingers as Kyle woke up.

"Dear fucking god did I get hit by a rock?" Kyle turned to Maud. "Oh, it's you."

"Towa." Ryker turns to Towa and Towa simply taps Kyle's head with her staff suddenly, Kyle's pupils vanished. Kyle then appeared on the arena stage, no one could even see him do so. Like suddenly vanished then reappeared, Kyle's head snapped to Eric. A dark aura enveloped Kyle, Kyle then clutched his head screaming in pain before his dark aura flared up. Pushing all the dust aside, there was an infinity sign of Kyle's head, his skin turned a greyish purple, his hair turned white, along with his hat.

[https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VdkFpsF7syE&list=PLzc9-wokmINJgQop4MPF5C1Qx62G6G_Ty&index=7]

Kyle suddenly roared and blue orbs shot out of his body, the blue orbs multiplied and the orbs of Dark Ki bounced on the ground. Bouncing off the shield and going towards the competitors.

“Bind in a web of Darkness and engulf my foe” Eric said as Kyle's body began to be grabbed by purple webs of magic “Dark Bind”

"WEAK!!!" Kyle roared and the binds blew apart. Kyle appeared before Eric and shot a dark Ki blast at him, launching him far. But he flew very, very, slowly. Like he was in slow motion. Kyle appeared behind Eric, letting out a flurry of punches and kicks, it knocked Eric away and Kyle appeared behind Eric doing the same thing. He repeats this process a final time before kicking Eric to the ground.

Eric dispelled his reaper form and stored his scythe into his shadows before smiling. “Oh no..I guess I overused my reaper form, I feel...so...exhausted” Eric mocked faking exhaustion as he uttered a silent spell, one that Shiva recognized. “Play Dead.” Shiva grinned quietly.

Eric fell to the ground unconscious which in turn angered Ryker to no end.

"Kill him." Ryker said plainly, Kyle took a step forward… And appeared before Eric. He charged up a purple beam to go and kill him.

Without warning Eric’s comrades jumped down and tackled the Eliatrope. Sombra had all three Swords drawn while Rainbow was in her Rainbow Flame Spirit form, Next to them Maud had her entire body covered in the aura of her Tremor-Tremor Fruit. Kodo had his sword drawn and smoke coursing from his body, while Shiva powered them all with her Pack Link, herself glittering like a diamond statue. However Kyle failed to stop Princess Luna.

"If y'all are down..." Thanos whistled as he jumped down, Lucci in his Hybrid Form, Grievous having all four swords out, Nappa in Super Saiyan 2, Entity in his Flaming Form. They were all there, Ryker just laughed clapping in joy.

"Alright, whoever beats Kyle gets the Stand Arrow!" Ryker declared, Kyle then let out a roar and pushed everyone back. Embedding herself in the ground, Shiva spun Kodo towards Kyle, only for Kyle to then punch Lucci, sending him into Kodo and sending both flying into the wall. Grievous ran at Kyle and attempted to strike with his blades however, Kyle saw this coming and evaded the attack. He then attempts to spin kick Grievous, only for the swordsman to jump back.

Storm clouds below above lightning and thunder booming across the skies, bolts of lightning hit the arena separating Kyle from the Displaced and their comrades

"What in Popo's empty soul is going on here?" Mr. Perfect Cell raised an eyebrow.

“She’s pissed,” Sombra said sheathing his swords

"Eh? Someone wants to fight? Hopefully they aren't complete garbage like EVERYONE here." They could all tell, Kyle's personality had changed he was arrogant, cocky, and a tad bit insane.

Without warning he felt a hand against the nape of his neck. “20 Trillion Volt Hydra'' A large three headed serpent burst through Kyle's body burning it to a crisp his eyes turned completely white as he fell to the ground as a complete glass statue. The statue then starts to move, getting up, Kyle looks at his body, still in the dark aura. Kyle slowly turned to Luna, breathing heavily, he looked at his body with unbridled anger. He then slowly calmed down, taking deep breaths. He chuckled.

"Well, looks like I'm Mr. Glass Man now… hehehehe… I can no longer be normal again. Thanks Luna for making me a genuine freak." Kyle turned to Luna.

Unfortunately he was cut off when Luna slammed her fist into his face shattering his entire being.

Shiva jumped up with a bark. “Luna, whoa!” she yelped.

Ryker went wide-eyed. "I said beat him, not fucking kill him. You do know you could've beaten the darkness out of him, right?" Ryker asked, "He could've lived, you literally killed a teenager. In cold blood. It wasn't even his fault, it was my fault. I knew him for years, come on man, he was like a… Nephew to me. My lad is dead." Ryker said looking at Kyle's broken body.

"The trash belongs in the trash." Mira laughed, Mira had a trash bag and used levitation to bring Kyle's shattered body into it. He then throws it into the nearest trash can. "Pathetic." Suddenly all of the crowd roared into laughter, laughing at Kyle's defeat.

Luna ignored everyone as she lifted Eric from the ground and left the arena with him in her arms,

Ryker just looked at the trashcan and brought it to him via portal. He just looks at the can, he then looks to Towa.

"Towa, gather the Namekian Dragon Balls, we're reviving this son of a bitch." Ryker snapped his fingers and everyone felt a tremor in the Earth. Towa just smiles, Ryker makes a portal, he then walks back out. "I did not intend for my damn nephew to die you savages! You didn't have to kill him! Sombra and Eric could've fused to Soric to beat Kyle's ass. But apparently not!" Ryker shouted out.

Luna stopped before glaring at Ryker with a side glance. “You ordered him to kill Eric, so all I did was protect what was mine!”

"Did you have to shatter him?! You did not have to kill my nephew. One of my few people I consider a family, Kyle was broken mentally when he was glass, you didn't have to go that far. That is unprofessional and pure unadulterated savagery." Ryker said, disappointed in Luna.

Luna however ignored Ryker and vanished in a flash of lightning.

"I swear I'm going to destroy their universe after this. I fucking will. Their families, friends, races, homes, everyone they love or care for is going to fucking die." Ryker said quietly no one could hear but only the sharpest, sharpest, of ears. Ryker turned to the portal and went inside.

As Sombra turned to leave his ears flicked upon hearing Ryker’s words, his eyes turning red and green, the eyes of Umbra. “You won’t even live long enough to leave this world,” Sombra thought as he looked at the ring on his finger before gripping his weapon tighter.

Kodo glanced at Sombra, recognizing Umbra’s power. “Careful, Sombra…” he muttered. “You shouldn’t have to become a monster to fight a monster.”

Broly just shed a small tear before turning around, "This Is why my father doesn't allow me to have friends, they always die." Broly sighed, walking off.

“They only die if you fail to protect them” Rainbow said returning to her normal state

Broly's green aura suddenly flared up. "There was nothing I could do to stop that from happening." Broly rubbed his eyes.

“There’s always something you can do,” Rainbow said before leaving the arena to find Eric and Luna.

"...Women are so darn complicated." Broly sighed, walking off. Mr. Perfect Cell sighed.

"Another young soul gone, but not forgotten." Mr. Perfect Cell said before the skies turned dark. "That was fucking quick." The skies turned normal after that.

"Ryker's gonna yell isn't he?"


In the distance, an ice wasteland was Ryker, looking up to the Gods, sighing.

"You know Nora, I'm starting to believe it may be impossible to bring you back. Because the plan is slowly breaking, luckily, Luna used a strong move, soon the plan will carry out. Soon, but forgive me Equus for what I'm about to do." Ryker looked down at the earth before his Ki flared up, a purple aura surrounded him, mimicking that of the Destroyer Gods.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" Ryker let out a scream as the planet began to shake due to the volume of his voice.

“My, my, my, somepony is really angry today aren’t we?” a voice echoed throughout the air. A voice Ryker recognized belonging to this worlds resident chaos spirit

"What do you want from me now? I already gave you your own damn dimension. What more do you want?" Ryker asked the spirit.

“I was feeling a little homesick and decided to visit you, Little Ryky” the voice said as a massive row of grinning teeth appeared before Ryker.

A female body faded in revealing a woman with unruly long light purple hair with white strips, a purple dress with a string of purple pearls, two stockings cover her legs one dark purple and light pink the other dark purple and a light purple. While her clothing choice was rather odd, it was her eyes that were the strangest, pinkish purple in color with no pupil, only a spiral that swirled around her iris.

"Don't call me Ryky, I am older than ye. Now fack off will ye?" Ryker deadpanned at the Spirit of Chaos.

“Oh Ryky you know you love that name” Screwball grinned at the king

Ryker reached for one of his rings, that was on his hand "Don't make me pull the Ring of Suppression." Ryker frowned.

“What, this ring?” Screwball said holding the ring in her hands, Ryker looked at his hand finding it was now a ring pop gone. He then lunged towards Screwball accidentally crashing into her.

The two were now on the ground, Screwball smiled as Ryker noticed his hands were right on her breasts. “Oh Ryky if you wanted to have some fun all you had to do was ask?” Screwball said smiling seductively at the king

"Fack off ye daft cunt! Give me my ring!" Ryker frowned, his purple aura still there.

“Whatever you say Ryky” Screwball exploded in a cloud of Confetti, Ryker then felt a hand on his shoulder as Screwball held the ring in front of him. “Normally the man is suppose to give the lady a ring and not the other way around”

"You are so lucky I find your presence mildly amusing, or else you would be dead." Ryker snapped, putting the ring back on and sighing.

“Oh don’t say that you know you ~Love~ me” Screwball said planting a kiss on the kings cheek

"I will destroy everything you love and then some." Ryker frowned.

“Destroying everything I love?” Screwball question before giggling. “Cause you and I know both know I love you, would you destroy yourself?”

"Yes, If my plan doesn't work and I can't get my daughter I'll go hang myself. Though the rope would break… I'll find some way to kill myself." Ryker turned away from Screwball.

“She’s my daughter too” Screwball Grinned

"You are SO god damn fucking lucky I met you that day and decided to have fun. SO. FUCKING. LUCKY. I will destroy a damn galaxy or rip my dick off to make sure you leave me alone." Ryker frown did not falter.

“Hmm...Not gonna lie Ryky” Screwball said leaning against Ryker’s back and wrapping her arms around the king. “That’s pretty Kinky, but you know I can heal you instantly

"That's it blowing up the planet." Ryker charged up a small orb of Hakai and pointed it at the earth.

However the blast immediately turned to cotton candy rendering the attack harmless. Screwball’s comic mask dropped from her face revealing a face full of tears and sorrow

“I know why you’re doing this, and believe me I’ve tried to get her back as well” Screwball said placing her chin against Ryker’s shoulder. “But my magic can only do so much”

"I've been doing this for 7,000 years, I'm not giving up. I've collected so much Dark Ki and Wakfu to last us for years."

“It’s all my fault” Screwball said to the king. “My magic clashed with yours and took her from us”

"...I'm not giving up until I get our daughter ye lassie, and I won't rest until I get her back home. It's been 7,000 years. 7,000, I'm not giving up that easily, because just as the great Goku once said… "It isn't over yet." And that is what she said." Ryker finishes that sentence with a Goku voice.

"I should get the local Supreme Kai here…" Ryker thought but shook it off.

“Why don’t you blame me?” Screwball asked Ryker.

"You can't fix the past, and you can't blame others, you must move on, look what happened to Nox? He tried going back in time, and fucking failed. This plan is full proof." Ryker laughed putting his hands on his hips.

“Please….I just want to see her again...but I don’t want you to become that which you are not” Screwball said wiping the tears from her eyes

"...I'm getting me daughter, even if It-" Ryker turns around then trips on and ice block, he then gets up. "Even if it kills me."

“Ryker you were a kind hearted man, It was particular why I fell for you. But recently you have becoming cold and mean” Screwball said thinking back. “I understand losing her broke your heart as well as my mind but I just want you the way you were before”

"Pfft, I'll spare the winner, which is going to be Thanos, the Eliacube predicted it." Ryker said, pulling out the cube ominously, "It has told me the way, it told me there was a way to get back our daughter! And I am not losing my daughter."

“But...you had ordered Kyle to kill someone,” Screwball said, turning Ryker to face her.

"Kyle is revived, a bit traumatized but fine." Ryker Said making a portal and bringing Kyle out.

“Hello Kyle, so nice to see you again” greeted the Spirit

"...I have decided that I would like to become stronger." Kyle said blankly, Ryker just grinned.

"Ye already are, didn't you hear the second wish? You're as strong as… Uh… Er… As strong as Ogrest!" Ryker said nervously around Screwball.

Screwball Exhaled as she turned to look back at her husband, she put her hand on Ryker’s cheek turning his face to hers.

“Just promise me you won’t kill anypony else” Screwball said to Ryker

"No."

"Wait, who are you?" Kyle said pointing at Screwball, "Don't tell me you're the one the God of Epicness, Chill, worst fear…" Kyle winced, remembering the tales Chill had told him.

“Oh no Sweetie.” Screwball said popping right in front Kyle causing him to flinch back in surprise. “I am Screwball, the Goddess of pure Chaos. Or as of seven thousand years ago the queen of this world”

"Oh, thank god, I thought you were the gal that Chill had the mistake of saying "What would you do with a Drunken Sailor?" to." Kyle

“Oh sweetie I could tell you but you’d turn redder than the ripest tomato”

"YOU'D COVER ME IN BLOOD?!?!??!?!?" Kyle jumped back in pure fear.

“No… She’s just incredibly… Obsessive with sailors. Even fictional ones, like Garp, Sengoku… And Akainu… God I had to peel Akainu from her every damn time." Ryker shuddered.

“Speaking of you still got that Akainu fellow under your command?” Screwball asked grinning. “I just really love getting under that man's collar”

"Yes." Ryker nodded but then realized that it was a mistake, "Wait-" Ryker turned to Screwball, suddenly the ice beside them bursted, Akainu walked out.

"Did someone say my name? Oh it's- Oh. Oh no." Akainu looked at Screwball in absolute fear.

“Ohhhhh….Akainu~” Screwball sang causing fear to grip the sailors body

"You probably may have not noticed, but I'm fast as fuck boy! NIGERUNDAYO SMOKEY!!!!" Akainu ran away like Joseph Joestar.

However without warning he fall to the ground and was lifted in the air by a rope trap around his ankle

"You'll never catch me, when I go into maximum overdrive, HIYAH!!!" Akainu turned his body into magma and shot off.

“I know” Screwball snapped her fingers causing the rope to snap

Akainu fell to the ground as a portal opened up

"I knew I should've bought the turbo…" Akainu said as he fell in.

Akainu fell down the portal screaming as his deepest darkest fears were showed to him

“Oh...Hearing him scream in fear really gets a lady worked up” Screwball said grinning madly

"Well that was idiotic, off to hang myself. Watch and lea-" Ryker said as suddenly there was a noose around his neck and he did a backflip.

However his rope turned to red licorice as Ryker fell into Screwballs awaiting arms

“Reminds me of the villains you and I put down. Their fear filled screams were absolutely magical” Screwball said leaning towards Ryker

"Oh and by the way, Towa took advantage of me while I was drunk." Ryker said plainly.

“Good to know” Screwball’s expression changed as she dropped Ryker as she created a iron hammer

Snapping her fingers a portal appeared above the one Akainu fell in. “I’ll be right back sweetie, but I need to kill a bitch” she said as she prepared to followed Towa down the portal

"How do we end this chapter Screwball? I mean, the readers saw me yeet Thanos, Kyle die, and now us talking." Ryker turned to the author.

“We could always end it with us going to bed

"Come on, that happened with… Bah what the hell, it what the readers will want. Damn perverts." Ryker frowned, looking at the Readers.

“Well then my King” Screwball closed the distance placing her hands on Ryker’s face as a portal opened behind him. “It has been a long time waiting but your queen has returned” Screwball and Ryker fell back into the portal and onto the king's bed.

"Ahah… Romantic…" Ghost Nappa said in the distance.

PreviousChapters Next