• Published 2nd Mar 2021
  • 1,457 Views, 132 Comments

The Displaced Tournament - Presented By Hetap - Uncle Iroh



Displaced! We all are familiar with these anomalies, their stories are told throughout the multiverse, but, what would happen if all of these big shots fight in a tournament? Who would win? We're about to find out, right here, right now!

  • ...
19
 132
 1,457

PreviousChapters Next
Fourth Floor! An emotional battle! Fujitora vs the Howlight Howler Family!

Fourth Floor! An Emotional Battle, the Blind Swordsman vs the Howlite Howler

As the group made their way up, they found Shiva, Kodo and Luke staring at a stone door. Before anyone could greet them or ask what they were doing, they felt a tremor that nearly knocked them off their feet. Then the tremor continued, it began to vibrate the staircase as they felt an unknown force coming.

"What the hell is that?!" Lucci asked as the shaking became more violent.

"EEEEEEEEEE-"

"Oh no…" Elia groaned as she recognized that African accent.

“Shiva, figure it out!” Luke demanded. “Figure it out before…”

“God Dammit” Eric groaned

"-BOLAAA!!!!" Elae appeared before them, Elae let out two clicks before speaking. "Hello my bruddas! You thought you could escape me, you can't. I have come to join you on your quest to da top!" Elae declared.

“I don’t think that will be necessary…” Link said as he didn’t trust Knuckle’s half-baked adopted brother.

“Who has been here longer?” Elae asked Link, “I have been around here for ten years! How long have you been here? A few weeks! I will show you de wey.” Elae told the Hylian. Link showed minor disgust, finding the fake jamican accent to be annoying.

Black crossed his arms and looked to Elae with an amused look. “Why show us the way up the tower?” Black asked with a raised eyebrow. “Cause I’m sure it’s not for content.”

“Like this door,” Shiva added, indicating the door that had blocked them off. “It won’t open.”

“There are secrets in this tower, right here is your first challenge, if you want to get to Fujitora you must solve a riddle.” Elae told the Saiyan, his African accent sticking to him like pollen on a bee.

“Of course…” Black deadpanned. “Why is it always a riddle…” Black grumbled as he placed his hand upon his forehead.

“Hey, there’s more of us together, at least solving it will go faster.” Link pointed out.

“Does it look like I would know?” Elae asked Black.

“Your a meme, you should know the secret to life, but you spend your time harassing Devilartimes’s Perfect Cell half the time.” Black countered.

“Look at me, look at me.” Elae said, looking up to Black, staring into his eyes. “I am da Captain now, you do as I say, I know the secrets of the tower.” Elae said firmly.

Black stared into the meme’s eyes, looking for any hints of deception or lies, but found nothing. The Saiyan sighed as he crossed his arms. “Alright… what’s the riddle?”

“Well… I don’t know the riddle because they change it every time da tower sinks back into da ground.” Elae told Black.

Luke groaned, resting his head against the door.

“So in other words, we’re in the dark…” Black mumbled.

“Not exactly, look.” Elae said, pointing to a stone tablet that had something in morse code.

Elae walked up and pointed to the tablet. It read ‘.. …. .- …- . … - .. .--. . … -… ..- - .. .- -- -. --- - .- --.. . -… .-. .- -- -.-- ..-. ..- .-. .. … .- -.-. .-.. .- … …. --- ..-. - …. . -.-. --- .-.. --- .-. … --- ..-. ..-. .. .-. . .- -. -.. .-- .- - . .-. .-- …. .- - .- -- ..?’

“...Binary?” Link said before tilting his head. “Or that one pokemon language in pokemon crystal..”

“You’ve gotta be shitting me…” The Saiyan grumbled as he stared at the text.

“I am too dumb to understand dis.” Elae told Black, looking at the tablet then at Black.

“Don’t expect me to figure it out,” Shiva added. “I can’t even read regular writing.”

“Give me a second…” Black said as he held out a hand, summoning a book titled, ‘Morse Code For Dummies’. The Saiyan made a pair of glasses, putting them on he began to flip through the pages, his eyes darting across every bit of important information. “This could take a bit.”

“Hold on, I got this,” Thanos spits on his hands before facing his palms towards the door. “Open Sesame!” The door remained unmoving, Thanos walked back down. “Well that’s all I can do.”

Luke, Link, and Kodo face-palmed.

“Oh for the love of Hylia..” Link said with a shake of his head.

Black starred at the Titan with a stupefied look. “Are kidding me Thanos, a god that can fight me to a draw… that’s what you came up with?”

“I am not good with codes, I’m not a nerd!” Thanos told the Saiyan with a shrug of his shoulders.

“Neither am I, and here we are.” Black countered as he turned back to the book.

“Man, fuck this door!” Lucci then kicks the door, Lucci then gets yeeted back down the stairs. “OH NIGGA!!!!” Lucci shouted out as he tumbled down the stairs. Link watched as Lucci ragdolled.

Kodo clamped his claws over his snout, resisting the urge to chuckle. “That wasn’t funny,” he insisted to himself. “That was not funny.”

“My ears burn!” Lucci cried out from the bottom of the stairs.

Black rolled his eyes at that, continuing to read the book and constantly turning to the tablet multiple times. He closed the book, it echoing down the staircase. “Alright, I think I’ve got it down…” Black said as he turned to the others. He pointed to the tablet. “It reads out, ‘I have stripes but I am not a zebra, my fur is a clash of the colors of fire and water, what am I?’” Black read out. “Any ideas?” Black asks as he takes off the glasses.

“...Tiger Shark!” Elae declared, looking at the tablet, the tablet flashed red.

“Access Denied.” The tablet told the Ugandan Knuckles, Elae’s mouth was agape.

“... Clown Fish?” Luna Black asked. Black looked at her with a raised brow. “What?”

“Access Denied.” The tablet boomed, Elia flinched at the volume of the voice.

“... a Tiger?” Black asked, throwing the book away and crossing his arms.

“Access Denied.” The tablet spoke once again, Thanos rubbed his epic chin.

“A Zorse?” Thanos asked the tablet, throwing his two cents in.

“Access Denied.” The tablet told the Titan, Thanos just snapped in irritation.

“I’m getting the feeling we’re gonna be here a while…” Black groaned…

“Wait, I think I got it!” Kodo cried, he turned to the tablet. “A candy cane!”

“Access Denied.” The tablet once again, drowned out any hope for them.

Kodo growled. “Well, thanks a lot, Pinkie…” he muttered.

“Okay-okay, let me think…” Shiva grumbled, pacing back and forth. “‘I have stripes, but I’m not a zebra. My fur is a clash of the colors of fire and water…’ fire and water’s red and blue, and it’s got stripes, so… something that’s either red with blue stripes or blue with red stripes…”

“Maybe it’s a combination of blue and red!” Entity said, his eyes widening. “Wait, what is Fujitora’s title?” Entity turned back to the others, his red eyes glowing.

Shiva’s ears perked. “Wasn’t it the Wisteria Tiger?”

“Access Granted.” The door opened and a bright light was shown from it, due to being in the dark everyone who wasn’t a Diamond Dog flinched at the light.

“Huh… that worked…” Black mumbled, rubbing his eyes at the sudden brightness.

Her eyes narrowing in determination, Shiva strode forward, Luke and Kodo only able to stay at her flanks, Link followed behind. She found herself in Kuri, Wano; a lush green field with pillars like trees holding up the floor. They found themselves in a town, they heard a yawn and their heads snapped towards the sound. There stood a purple tiger on top of a building, the tiger hopped down and glanced at the group.

“...Da fuck?” Elae asked, looking at the tiger with a confused look.

Shiva said nothing. Her eyes had gained a new light to them. She calmly strode after the tiger, even as Luke and Kodo’s fur bristled, and they walked after her like they were ready to attack.

“What is she doing…” Link whispered curiously.

The tiger walked down an alleyway, in the alleyway there was a ramen shop. Fujitora wasn’t there but they felt his presence was there, the tiger turned right and they saw a shop full of photos of scenery.

“What is he leading us to? It could be a trap.” Thanos said, peering down at the purple tiger.

Shiva’s ears flattened. She glanced at the ramen shop, where she could sense Fujitora. “Would you do that, Issho?” she asked. “Would you try to kill us without even…” Her ears flattened. “Oh, right,” she mumbled, looking away with embarrassment.

“What?” Luke asked. “Because he’s blind?”

“Dad, no!” Kodo barked, looking around worriedly. “The last time someone pointed that out, he freaked. It’ll be bad enough fighting him calm; I don’t want Mom to have to fight him when he’s angry.”

“IF you have to fight him, IF.” Lucci said, looking at the tiger as it took a right.

“If? If is good” Eric said Following the tiger

But, as the tiger glanced back at them, Shiva steeled herself, and followed after it. “Stay behind me,” she warned the others. “Just in case this does turn out to be a trap.”

Luke grimaced. “I got your back…” he assured her.

The tiger then stopped, in front of them stood Fujitora. Fujitora stood there unmoving like a stone statue, his walking stick/blade was gripped tightly in his hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9YydoGTt0s

Shiva shifted on her haunches, sitting before him and staring at him with a sad light in her eyes. “Hello, Issho,” she said softly.

Fujitora didn’t reply and stood silent.

Black squinted his eyes, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this…” Black muttered.

For a moment, Diamond Dog and human simply stood there. Shiva had gone as still as a statue herself. Luke bristled and shifted in the back, while Kodo kept watching his mother, tense as a rubber band slingshot and equally ready to fly into the fray. Shiva, however, didn’t seem perturbed. She just continued to gaze up at Fujitora, almost like a mother, waiting patiently for her child to fess up to a crime.

Yet Fujitora kept silent, refusing to budge. Link started thinking the man was busy with a telepathy conversation.

“Uh… Is anyone gonna talk or…” Elae trailed off, looking between Shiva and Fujitora.

Shiva glanced back at the group before turning back to Fujitora. “You don’t need to fight them,” she said. “Just…”

“Shut up, Shiva.” Fujitora told the Diamond Dog, his voice wasn’t as nice as it normally was. Rather it was firm.

Shiva’s ears flattened, but she didn’t move. “Just let them pass,” she said, her own voice growing stern. “We have to stop Ryker, but I want no quarrel with you.”

“This is war Shiva, you don’t get to choose who you want to fight. And, Ryker is family, even if he’s done some bad things in the past, he’s still family!” Fujitora said, tightening his grip on his blade.

“..Right, Family... “ Link whispered with a deadpan expression due to Fujitora’s stubbornness.

Shiva grimaced. “Family?” she mused. “Ryker threatened to have your family killed. You said so when Eric healed your eyes.” Her fur pulsed with light as she spoke. “What ‘family’ would take the lives of the innocent for the crime of sight?”

“While you do have a point, he’s been with me through thick and thin, and I think that was most likely an empty threat. After all, if he wanted to do so, he would have done so already. Now, you declared war on us, we have no choice but to fight back.” Fujitora told the Diamond Dog.

“...The man summoned a huge ass meteor on us...” Link pointed out.

“Exactly,” Shiva agreed.

“You’re both wrong” Eric said drawing his sword before pointing it towards the blind swaordsman

"I summoned the meteor actually." Fujitora corrected the two with a frown.

“We declared war? When? When my friends refused to lay down and die?” She waved a claw towards the group, as her pack links slowly arced out of her back, resembling Eric Von Shadow’s tendrils. “It seems to me that the one who has declared war here was Ryker.”

“He OFFERED you escape, he gave you a chance to not fight back. You could have walked away from this, but it would seem that you would care for some low life people who need to atone for their sins.” Fujitora said “frowning” as pieces of rock began to float up due to his Zushi-Zushi No Mi.

“Atone by death?” Shiva demanded, her pack links stabbing into the ground and lifting her up so she stayed on his level. “There are no saints in this universe, Issho; I’ve made mistakes in my past as well. And death is not the way for them to atone.”

“You do not deserve to call me Issho, Shiva, Ryker saw you happy with your TRUE family. Ryker has a daughter so he let all of your sins slide, mistake or not he gave you a chance to run away and go to safety yet you stand here before me. Trying to reach out to me like you're some type of hero, trying to use Talk-No-Jutsu on me, well looks like you fail. That jutsu doesn’t work on me.” Fujitora began to levitate, some buildings began to float up.

Shiva’s brow furrowed in confusion, before she smiled, like Fujitora was just a rambunctious child. “You say it doesn’t work,” she noted, as her pack link curled gently around him. “But I can sense your conflict. I can sense your guilt. I know you don’t fully believe what you say.” As she spoke, Fujitora began to feel it; almost like his powers were working on his heart. But he tried to ignore the guilt.

“I’ll give you one more chance… Surrender or die.” Fujitora said, clenching his teeth as he tried to block the feeling by remembering his rage for all that was around him.

“Death before We wave the white flag” Eric snarled as he reared his sword back, the weapon glowing with energy

“...I didn’t endure the insanity just to lay down and die like an injured wolf with no will.” Link said in annoyance. “I’ve been through TOO much shit, and i’m not in the mood.” Link said as his hand hovered over the handle of his master sword.

Shiva stood tall. “I choose neither,” she growled, before lowering her head and chanting. “Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky. And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die…”

As she spoke, her tendrils began to spark and curl like lightning. Luke and Kodo stood next to her, bathing in light as the tendrils connected to them.

“This is between him and us,” Luke declared to the others. “It’s time for you to go.”

Black nodded, “Be careful you lot, especially you Luke, if you die, we can’t wish you back to life again…” Black explained as he stepped back.

Link blinked as he loosened his grip on his sword. “Why is everyone making it personal for those floors...” he mentally asked in confusion. Link takes a few steps back to allow Luke and Kodo to do what they need.

Not sure about the others,” Shiva admitted to Link through a pack link. “I don’t know what Arkham Knight or Douglass Bullet had with Kodo and Thanos. But I know Issho was my friend. And I’d rather prefer to take care of him myself.”

Fujitora’s was surrounded by a purple aura, the whole floor began to shake. “Arkham Knight, Herobrine… This is for you…” Fujitora said under his breath, Fujitora then floats back onto the ground, feeling the vibrations through his feet. Locating everyone, his Observation Haki being a great help.

“As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back,” Shiva continued to chant, her tendrils boiling and bubbling into equine shapes. “For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the Pack!”

From the pack link tendrils, a small army burst forth. Not just diamond dogs, but changelings and ponies as well. Those familiar with them recognized the outline of Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, and even Celestia and Luna. The changelings did not come in any patterns they recognized, and neither did the diamond dogs. But as the figures of light surrounded Fujitora, the others knew it would not matter.

“The jackal may follow the tiger, but cub, when thy whiskers are grown,” Shiva growled from above, looking almost like a second sun, and blinding anyone who gazed at her. “Remember the wolf is a hunter - go forth and get food of thy own!”

Letting out a howl, Luke and Kodo led the army of light forward. And they crashed into Fujitora like a tsunami, burying him in lightning, diamond and smoke covered bodies.

“OPEN FIRE!!!” Fujitora shouted out from the light, immediately bolts of yellow light fired down onto the beings that buried him. A full army of ten Pacifistas fired beams of light from their mouths as they stood on top of a mountain. The Pacifstas fired mercilessly down upon the bodies, Fujitora then used some unknown force to thrust himself upwards. Using the roof of a building to catch himself as he had escaped the force.

However, as the Pacifistas fired down onto Shiva’s army, the beings burst into smoke and lightning… only to reform in seconds. Shiva glared at the Pacifistas, and extended her claw towards them. Several of the bodies rushed the mountain, quickly engaging the Pacifistas in combat, while Shiva pulled one pack link from the rest. Luke launched out of the crowd of light figures, turning into a diamond ball that she promptly launched at Fujitora like a kunai.

Though as Luke shot after Fujitora, he used one of the pillars as a baseball bat, making it float due to his Devil Fruit. He then used the pillar to slap Luke away and into one of the Pacifistas, the Pacifista raised his fist and slammed it down onto Luke. Fujitora laughed at this before he sent buildings towards Shiva at mach speeds.

Luke, however, was protected by his enchanted diamond armor. And Shiva narrowed her eyes before pulling him back and launching him right back at the buildings. Luke crashed into the buildings like a wrecking ball, sending rubble and debris flying in every direction. As both diamond dogs were concealed by the wreckage, Fujitora became aware of another presence behind him. Kodo burst out of a cloud of smoke behind him, slashing at his back before vanishing into smoke. At the same time, a pack link figure of Rainbow Dash caught him across the chest. Yet, when both of them hit, Fujitora felt his guilt flare in his chest, almost like heartburn.

Fujitora growled, knowing what they were doing. “Tch, damn it they’re smart…” Fujitora said, he then levitated every building (including the rubble) and he shot them at the now revealed Diamond Dogs. Though prepared for another sneak attack Fujitora turned himself into a log using Ninjutsu.

Shiva snarled and spun Luke. The male diamond dog turned into a glittering arc of destruction as he smashed the buildings aside, almost forming a shield around Shiva as she tried to gauge where Fujitora had gone. Her nose twitched, her ears flattened and straightened, and she looked up with a grin… before promptly nose-diving into the ground. Luke followed after her, and the light figures promptly followed her lead. In seconds, only the Pacifistas - most of them beaten down by the pack link figures - remained.

Fujitora reappeared in the sky, then a pillar of purple shot from his back and Fujitora began to charge up an attack. The remaining Pacifstas shot to Fujitora's side, ready to take any hit the others might give them. The Pacifstas began firing off beams of light around them, aiming at the light and wherever they thought the Diamond Dogs might be.

However, as Fujitora charged his attack, the very ground turned to diamonds. The beams of light bounced off the reflective surface, and with an ominous rumble, the diamond converted ground began to rise up towards Fujitora, almost like it was looking to sandwich him between it and the roof.

Fujitora grunted, before he sighed. “Tch, that’s it…” An intense gravity began to push down on everyone, rivalling that of the Sun’s gravity.

The diamond floor slowed, and eventually stopped. For a time, the two struggled; Shiva pushing the ground up, while Fujitora’s gravity pushed it down. But as they struggled, a small wisp of smoke struggled up from the ground. Kodo appeared, his face wracked with determination, before he fired a pack link up and around Fujitora’s ankle. Though his smoke was affected by gravity, his pack link was not. And Fujitora felt another stab of guilt and remorse shoot through his heart before Kodo let himself plummet back under the diamond floor.

“ALMIGHTY PUSH!!!!” Fujitora shouted out, suddenly everything was pushed away from him as everything shot to the wall of the floor or the pillars that held them up. Fujitora then used the pillars to his advantage, he then shot the pillars down upon every lifeform on the floor.

However, Shiva, Luke and Kodo were still under the diamond floor, and the pillars burst apart as they collided with the gem-encrusted ground. As dust and debris rose into the air, three pack links hit Fujitora in the heart. His guilt and remorse tripled, along with a throb like his heart was trying to stop.

“Stop. Taking. Advantage. Of. My. Emotions!” Fujitora said through his teeth, “Damn mutts!” Fujitora shouted out, coating his entire body in Armament Haki. He raised his sword and then spun like Sonic The Hedgehog towards Shiva to which he had located with Observation Haki.

However, as he smashed through the diamond floor, he felt Shiva move. And as he shot by her, he briefly saw her face. Saddened and disappointed.

“You think you’re the only one hurting?” she asked, before hitting him again with a pack link.

This time, instead of bringing forth his emotions, Fujitora felt hers. Her sadness at having to fight him. Her longing for a peaceful outcome. Even guilt and empathy towards Ryker.

I have a daughter of my own,” her thoughts assured him. “If she was lost to the multiverse, I would probably do the same as Ryker.”

Fujitora dropped his blade before clenching his head, the emotions flooding inside his mind. “Shut. Up. Get. Out. Of. My. Head!” Fujitora slowly approached Shiva, still clenching his head, a fragment of him wanted the pain to stop. However, his will to prevent them from harming Herobrine, the most hurt of them all, was still there.

Shiva sensed his fear for Herobrine. She immediately looked to Kodo. “Kodo,” she ordered. “Get after the others. Make sure they do not hurt Herobrine.”

Kodo nodded, before leaving the battlefield in the burst of smoke. Shiva looked back to Fujitora as he struggled towards her. “I refuse to let them hurt a child,” she said. “He will be safe if you let us pass.”

“Grgh!” Fujitora then felt something hit his spine. Fujitora became still, as they heard a chilling laugh.

“Eghehehehehehehe….”

“R-Ryker!” Fujitora recognized his laugh, Fujitora then picked up his blade. “Damn it! He’s using his parasite string!” Fujitora said, Fujitora raised his blade.

“No!” Shiva yelled, catching Fujitora with her pack link. Though it pained her to do so, she poured her strength into Fujitora, trying to control his body and keep him from doing what she thought he was going to do. But despite her power, she had never fully mastered controlling other bodies - having always preferred to let others have free will over becoming part of her.

Fujitora and Luke tried to help her fight back. Unfortunately, Ryker was far more stronger than any of them combined. Fujitora pointed the end of his blade to his heart, “And now I welcome the sweet release of death…” Fujitora chuckled, grinning.

Luke moved to smash the blade with a Diamond and Armament Haki covered claw. But Fujitora’s words caused him to hesitate. And before he could recover, or try to ask if he meant it Fujitora had stabbed himself through the heart.

“ISSHO!” Shiva wailed, catching him and slowly easing him to the ground.

“Shot through the heart!”

“I love that song…” Fujitora said weakly.

Shiva whimpered, hesitantly reaching for the sword in his heart. “Issho…” she whispered. “I didn’t want this. I…” She struggled not to weep, laying her head on his chest.

“It’s alright… It was meant to be…” Fujitora told the Diamond Dog, "Though being stabbed shouldn't be as painful as it is… Because I should be dead, I think your strength is what's making me survive longer."

Shiva stared at the pack link tendrils, still curling around his body. She looked down at him.

“Did you mean what you said?” she asked. “Would you prefer the release of death?”

"Look at me," Fujitora said pointing to his face, "I've died before and got revived, this ain't changing shit if I died. Heh… I've already been dead a long time ago, right when I sold my soul to be here."

Shiva’s ears flattened. She looked down with a sigh, before Luke’s claw covered hers. She looked up at Luke, gaining strength from his gaze, before looking back down at Fujitora.

“Then be in peace,” she whispered. “My pack mate.”

Her tendrils slowly returned to her, taking her strength and the last of Fujitora’s. And as his life faded like a flickering candle, Fujitora closed his eyes with a smile.

"Do you know the muffin man…?" Fujitora sang as he slowly died, "The muffin man? The muffin man? Do… You… Know the muffin man who lives on… Jewelry L-lan...e?" Fujitora slowly closed his eyes as he smiled.

Shiva sat back, shutting her eyes, before tilting her head back and letting out a howl of mourning. Luke joined her, their voices echoing over the battlefield.

Meanwhile, with the rest of the group, Kodo heard the howl as well, and tilted his head back, baying like a dog that heard the Twilight Bark.

"What was dat my brudda?" Elae asked the pup, clicking a few times after he asked the question.

Kodo lowered his head. “Fujitora is dead,” he said solemnly. “My parents will be along shortly.”

"Dis is not da wey!" Elae shouted, running over and sniffing to locate Fujitora's corpse.

"...Well, may his soul rest in peace." Thanos said, looking down as he held a balled up fist to his chest. Entity did the same though he didn't have a fist but just a cube. Lucci looked to the others before whistling. Link sent a silent prayer.

“He was troubled, even still when we met him I could see the shadow of Death on him” Eric said in a rather somber tone. “He was one who did not deserve this fate”

"Well, if you don't mind me, I'm heading to the next floor. I don't mean to be rude but his death might have not been necessary, we still have to move on." Lucci turned to the exit of the floor.

“You’re right,” Shiva’s voice replied. The group turned as she joined them. Her voice held no passion, and her tail was drooped, yet she still pressed forward, forcing herself onward. “We need to keep moving forward.”

"We still have Lord Twigo, Necrozma, Herobrine, Akainu, Towa, Ganondorf, and Katakuri. We need to all move on, it's what Fujitora would've wanted. To free everyone else," Lucci said to the others, turning to them individually.

“...Ganondorf?” Link asked, his voice a mixture of amusement and disappointment.

Luke glanced at Shiva’s still depressed looking form, and huffed. “Well, then, what are we waiting for?” he asked, before racing up the staircase. “Onward to victory!”

"To victory!" Thanos ran after Luke, Lucci grinned and ran after Thanos.

“Victory!” Kodo agreed, racing after them. Then they heard a click, Elae was running after them, now bigger than before, bigger than Thanos even.

"EBOLAAA!!!!" Elae shouted as he ran after the boys.

“Enough with the ebola nonsense!” Link shouted as he sped up in his dash.

"FUCKING RUN!!!!" Thanos cried out, scared that he would catch Ebola as he ran up the stairs.

Shaking her head, Shiva raced up after them.

Black just shook his head in amusement, “Man… I miss the internet…” Black commented as he ran to catch up with the group.

"Dis is da wey."

PreviousChapters Next