• Published 2nd Mar 2021
  • 1,461 Views, 132 Comments

The Displaced Tournament - Presented By Hetap - Uncle Iroh



Displaced! We all are familiar with these anomalies, their stories are told throughout the multiverse, but, what would happen if all of these big shots fight in a tournament? Who would win? We're about to find out, right here, right now!

  • ...
19
 132
 1,461

PreviousChapters Next
Seventh Floor! It Was Only Fate

Seventh Floor! It was only Fate.

Ryker stood tall over Nappa, Ryker slammed his foot down on the Saiyan making him wheeze. Ryker then grinned sadistically and began to slam his foot onto him over and over again. And each time Nappa screamed in pain.

"Eghehehehehe! Who is left after you? Maud, Luffy, Grievous, Blake, and Nox! But I'm sure they're preoccupied…" Ryker looks around and he sees his clones beating them down within an inch of their life.

"Damn you… Y-you won't get away with this… Thanos will-" Nappa was interrupted by a bloodcurdling scream from Blake.

"Ooh! And another one bites the dust." Ryker laughed, he then raised his blade, aiming to kill Nappa.

“RYKER!!!!” A voice that had nothing but wrath oozing out of it shouted throughout the entire planet.

In a black thundering cloud Screwball emerged her anger, causing the skies above to darken and spew lightning.

“What in Faust's name are you doing?” Screwball said her fists clenching

"I'm doing what the Eliacube told me, if I make enough sacrifices… Well, our daughter will come home. In our arms, safe and sound." Ryker turned to her with a smile.

“This is not the way to go!” Screwball yelled, swinging her arms, destroying Ryker’s clones.

"This is the only way, and if you want to interfere I will not hesitate to destroy you as well you wench." Ryker then steps off of the bruised Saiyan.

“I’d like to see you try.” Screwball said lunging at Ryker dragging his body along the ground digging a trench in the process

Bringing his body up Screwball spins around before hurling him into his own tower Ryker stops himself, no damage appears on his form. The Irish King then looked down at Screwball.

"Screwball, dear, why don't you just screw off?" Ryker suggested before seeing Screwball stay there like a stubborn child, "How about we just talk for a moment my darling." Ryker said with a smile, his teeth were akin to sharks. Ryker then makes a floating chair out of the earth with his Chaos Magic.

“This is Madness Ryker!”

"Madness? No, this is Eliatopia." Ryker jokes, looking into Screwball's chaotic eyes. "Now how about you, walk away? And not interfere with my plans…" Ryker deadpans at Screwball like an annoyed adult looking at it's child asking for the umpteenth time 'Are we there yet?'.

“I’d never thought I’d say this...but I’m glad our daughter is gone” Screwball said to Ryker. “I think she’d banish herself from seeing what you’ve become”

"Would you like to repeat that my dear? My ears are not like they used to be." Ryker pointed his ear towards Screwball.

“I’M GLAD OUR DAUGHTER IS GONE!!”

Right as she said that she was surrounded by a green wave, her body was then distorted and Ryker appeared before her. There was a bottle beneath Screwball, Ryker then grinned.

"EVIL CONTAINMENT WAVE!!!" Ryker then imprisons the deity and places her in a bottle, swiftly putting a cap onto the bottle.

The bottle began to shake violently before shattering. “Did you really think that would work on a Chaos Goddess?” Screwball asked fury in her eyes and voice

"Screwball, Screwball, Screwball…" Ryker shook his head, "Your heart represents our love." Ryker said before driving his hand into Screwball's chest. Holding her heart on the other side.

Screwballs eyes grow wide as she grasps at the king. “H..How?”

“Chaos nullifies Chaos,” Ryker said with a smile.

“I..always...said...my...heart..belongs...to..you...my...love,” Screwball muttered out before Ryker pulled his arm from the goddess body and crushing her heart

"And this is me crushing our love, you bilge rat." Ryker said before he locked eyes with an injured Maud. "Looky here? A lost bird, a lost bird that never learned how to fly!" Suddenly a wave of Armament Haki threads shot towards our heroes. Ryker cackled… before a flaming pile of yellow scales fell on his head.

As he lay underneath what felt like a pile of fire, a voice started tsking.

“Oh-ho, naughty-naughty-naughty,” a familiar monkey man declared, wagging his finger at Ryker. “Where’s the fun in murder?” Luco glanced over at the goddess of chaos. “And your wife on top of it?” He hissed through his teeth. “The courts would have a field day with this.”

Ryker sighed and shook his head, turning towards Luco. “Where's the fun in being a fucking wanker?" Ryker said with a smarmy look in his eye. "What are you doing back here?”

“Chaos nullifies chaos, remember,” Luco replied. “Now…” he hoisted Screwball up. “My goddess here seems a little thirsty for blood. And you know who else gets thirsty for blood?” He pulled out his bat. “Lucille.”

Ryker’s eyes narrowed, and he wrenched himself up, sending the ball of scales off his back as he punched at Luco… only for Luco’s form to shatter into glass, leaving glass shards embedded in Ryker’s knuckles. Though they didn't even pierce his body, Ryker then picks them out. One by one.

“Luckily for you,” Luco’s voice added. “This ain’t Lucille.” As Ryker turned to Luco’s voice, Luco tossed his bat, bonking it off Ryker’s head. Ryker then rolled his eyes at that. “But I’m… very thirsty.” He grinned. “So I’m-a go get me a drink.” He cackled, before disappearing with Screwball in a flurry of sparkles. “Blazy, go have fun,” his voice declared.

Ryker turned back just in time for Luco’s Charizard/Riptor/Zbornak/phoenix-dragon hybrid Blazy Blue to hit him across the face with her tail, the mere hit not just stinging him, but also setting his face on fire. Spinning into a combat pose, her eyes red, her flames turning blue, and her increasing to a big enough size to match Ryker at eye-level, she beckoned at Ryker with a grin. The heat had not bothered Ryker for he was used to Star levels of heat. Ryker then brings out a sheleighleigh, coating it in Armament Haki and making it shine with purple plasma, before spinning it. He began grinning back at the fiery dragon thing.

"Hello beastie."


"...Do u know where ma brudda-" A purple blur then runs past them, making everyone spin around. "Is…"

Link suddenly sneezed as the word ‘Sparta’ echoed in his mind. “Did anyone else hear that?” Link asked confused.

“You’re not the only one,” Eric said to the Hylian Champion.

"Well, it would seem that you all have the case of the shivers." Lord Twigo said, resting his abnormally large golden greatsword on his shoulder.

"Do u kno de wey?" Asked Elae, he looked at Eric.

“No,” Eric said to the Ugandan

“FFFFUUUUUUCK YYOOOU” Link said with a strained anger tone of voice as he pointed at the ugly-ass knuckles.

“Link, you're gonna have to get used to it, he’s not gonna stop asking the question.” Black said as his hair remained a mess, his silver eyes looking into Links. “It’s all he knows after all, da way and da queen.” Black said with a sigh.

"Doe u knoe de wey?" Elas asked the Shadow Man.

“I don’t,” Eric said pushing open the doors to the seventh floor

"Do u kno de wey?" Elae asked the Shadow Man once more as they analyzed the beautiful kingdom of Hyrule.

“That’s a neat town.” Black said as he looked over the large kingdom.

Link shook his head rapidly. “Wait What?” Link said as he blinked his eyes, scanning over the land as he tries to figure out which version of Hyrule it was, or if he recognized any landmarks.

"Doe u kno de wey mothafucka?!" Elae asked, climbing up the Shadow Man and staring the man down in his eyes. The Shadow Man just pushed the Ugandan Knuckles off of him.

“Don’t get your memes in a bunch. Considering you said Hyrule, I just started recognizing where we are. I’m just surprised I’d find myself ever coming here...” Link said as curiosity slowly faded into his mind. Pulling out his Ocarina, he begins to play some notes that sounded a lot like Epona’s song.

Next thing he knew, Epona was next to him. Link looked on in pleasant surprise that the song actually worked.

"HEY!" A gruff voice cried out, turning their attention to the voice. It came from Ganondorf, Ganondorf was far away, standing on top of a building.. "Welcome to my Kingdom! We have pastries if ya want some!" Ganondorf then raises a cute kitty cupcake and takes a bite out of it.

Link stared long and hard at Ganondorf in disbelief. “..Please tell me you’re not the boss of this floor...” Link asked, especially since Ganondorf claimed he was no longer evil.

"I'm sorry to say that I am but we can eat some cupcakes and tea! Try 'em!" Two guardians from Breath Of the Wild held up some tea and cupcakes. "Seriously, they're awesome!" Ganondorf said, his mouth full from eating the cupcake.

“...The Hylia are those things? They look like robotnik octorocks…” Link said with a frown.

[url=
][u]
[/u][/url]

Then, they all heard some music that others found terrifying. Such as Lucci and Entity.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Lucci and Entity screamed, they then ran in a random direction.

"I FORGOT HOW TO PARRY!!!!" Entity cried out, before digging down and putting a block over himself to hide him. Meanwhile Lucci ran around as a Leopard, trying to hide himself.

Black looked at the two as they ran off. The Saiyan was confused as he scratched the side of his head. “I don’t know why they’re scared. What are they scared for?” Black muttered.

Shiva’s ears flattened. “I don’t know…” she mumbled, with the sense that she already didn’t know a lot of things.

Ganondorf then jumps off a building and lands next to our heroes. "I don't know what they're screaming about, these little guys are adorable! Aren't you a good Guardian, Brudus? Oh yes you are!" Ganondorf said, hugging the Guardian holding the cupcakes and talking to it like a dog. The guardians matched Thanos' height, hell, it may surpass it.

“...This is… “ he began, soon facepalming at the sight.

"Odd." Lord Twigo finished for him, "Hello Ganondorf, how is your day today?"

"What's up Twigo, I heard the news, you're no longer a commander anymore. Unfortunate, but you're still a commander to me, but more importantly, you're still my friend." Ganondorf hugged the Holy Knight, having enough strength to swing him.

"I'll always be your friend until the day that I die, you have my word!" Lord Twigo flashed the Gerudo a smile and Ganondorf let him go.

"And you have mine best buddy!" Ganondorf said before returning to pet and love on his Guardians.

"...Uh…" Elia just looked at the once Evil Tyrant hugging one of his machines and treating them like his pets. "...E-Eric…?" The Princess turned towards the Shadow Man, pointing at Ganondorf.

“Yes your majesty,” Eric said to the Princess before following his gaze.

"Ganondorf, the best fighter, the most gentlemanly man, one of the most respected commanders… is treating his machines like dogs… I don't know what to think…" Elia rubbed her head. Looking at Ganondorf for he grabbed a cupcake from the Guardian, he then takes off the wrapper before taking a bite out of it.

“I’d understand if it was a stalfos dog brought back with machinery, but this is just ridiculous...” Link whispers.

"Oi! Even machines deserve some compassion!" Ganondorf said, suddenly back on the building. "Wait how did I get here?! Hold on, I'll come on down." Ganondorf walks off the building before he unceremoniously falls down. He crashes into a garbage can, then gets up. "I'm alright!" Ganondorf then walks over to the party.

During his trek, he walks over a bridge. He trips and falls, making him somehow fall off into the river below him. "I'm alright, don't worry about me!"

“This is just…” Link said as he shook his head. This was the demon king of evil, thieves, and darkness; the man who held the curse of demise… Turned into a walking joke. Link knew Ryker got rid of his evilness, but this such a pathetic sight to behold. No doubt Din, the goddess of power would be embarrassed by such a display to see her triforce wasted in the hands of a joker.

"Well at least I washed myself." Ganondorf said with a shrug, he continued his walk towards our heroes. He finally reached them after accidentally setting himself on fire. "Sup! I’m here and ready to talk to you guys up close and personal!"

“Um… you do realize you're on fire right?” Black said with a raised eyebrow as he pointed towards Ganandorf.

“I am?” Ganondorf looks at the fire, he then snaps his fingers, causing the flames to go out due to the force of his snap. “Well that is fixed, so what is it you guys wanna do? We can walk around, go to the park, get some cupcakes, have some tea, tour around the castle… We can do a LOT of things!” Ganondorf said, grinning ear to ear.

"Well, as much as we would like to stay. We must go." Elia told Ganondorf, the man of malice just looked at Elia. A confused look plastered on his face.

"But why? Why do you want Ryker anyway? I know it says right here," Ganondorf pulls out the contract, "Written in invisible ink, that 'You may not leave unless you beat Ryker aka me.' But… Come onnn… Michael wanted to chill, Zabuza wanted to chill, Lord Twigo wanted to chill and I wanna chill! Why don't we ALL relax and have a sip of some calming jasmine tea." Ganondorf holds up a cup of tea.

“Towa didn’t want to…” Black grumbled as he rubbed where his left arm used to be.

“...Ryker does not wish to chill.” Link said as he crossed his arms.

“He wants nothing more than Fire and Brimstone,” Eric said to the Gerudo Male

Ganondorf went to interject but was cut off by Shiva.

“And some of us have families we want to go back to,” Shiva said darkly.

"...I can't argue with that logic but why the rush? Ryker isn't going anywhere! He's just sitting there in his library, fueling his portal with Dark Ki." Ganondorf said coolly, he then got some sunglasses on. He then takes a sip of tea.

“Why the rush? Why the rush?! We’ve been here for weeks! Luna is probably worried sick, and she’s scary when she’s worried, especially when the stars start swirling around her.” Link said, not pointing out the fact she is a goddess in a mortal body.

“You're not wrong with that.” Black whispered.

“Exactly,” Shiva replied. “So why don’t you just let us go up to him, and ask him to let us go?”

“Yeah good luck with that” Eric said, sarcasm present in his voice

"...But I still have to fight you, but hey! We can have fun before we fight! We can do uh… What I said earlier!" Ganondorf said with a grin.

“But… Celine…” Luke mumbled, a dog whimpering escaping his snout as he looked up. “I haven’t even gotten to see my daughter yet. She doesn’t even know I’m back.”

Link reached out to pat Luke on the head to try and comfort him. Luke smiled at Link’s support, before...

"Ya can wait, my man, I mean come on! I already had Thanos blaze through this floor! I can't allow anyone else to simply walk away. Come on!" Ganondorf said, shaking the Diamond Dog.

Luke’s eyes narrowed. “You clearly haven’t had a daughter before, have you?” he noted.

"I've been with too many women, and I'm not interested in a relationship. I mean sure I have a pet pig, but that isn't a daughter." Ganondorf said with a shrug.

“No,” Luke growled as his fur glowed. “It’s not.”

Exploding with light, the diamond dog briefly blinded the Gerudo. When the light faded from his eyes, the diamond dogs were gone. Vanished into the earth.

"... Why do we have to do this the hard way…?" Ganondorf then teleports back to the house he was standing on prior to being a complete fool. He then whistles and thousands of flying Guardians carrying Walker Guardians fly over to the exit door. They all drop them and they land flawlessly, a total of over two thousand Guardians were ready for war. "I may be a goof, but I'm not a fucking retard! Oh wait, I am, damn autism…"

“...No, you’re a disgrace.” Link said with a shake of his head. Ganondorf didn’t deserve the Triforce of power, this was just too much of an insult for this version of Ganondorf to even have this piece of a goddess's power.

“Damn Link, what makes such a calm guy like you go full ruthless?” Black said as he activated his aura in ready of defense.

"That's a little mean…" Elia said, looking at Link.

“Not as mean as disregarding a father that wants to see his daughter,” Luke growled, his voice making the ground rumble under the guardians.

As the guardians prepared for an attack, the ground shook underneath them. Before they could process what was happening, the ground opened up underneath them, and the guardians plummeted into a deep, dark pit. There was no sign of the diamond dogs, and as the guardians plummeted, the shadows soon swallowed them up as well.

Ganondorf just stared as his massive army was fucking demolished. He sat there in silence, before a sudden realization hit. "Wait a minute… BRUDUS!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Ganondorf cried out in anguish, going onto his knees and slamming his fist onto the ground.

Ganondorf then stands up and stares into Link's eyes, "Come to me with a thousand corpses pulling you: Shadow Pull! GET OVER HERE!!!!" And with the Mortal Kombat reference, Link was pulled towards Ganondorf before the Hylian received a punch to his abdomen. The blow was fueled with Dark Magic which made it all the more deadly. In a dragon ball z like fashion, the world around Link’s vision slowed down as his breath and saliva was forced out of his mouth. As time resumed, he found himself clashing into the nearest wall.

"You say that I'm a disgrace, yet, who got his shit knocked?" Ganondorf said with a smarmy look in his eye, "Anyway, you're not worth my time. I'll get the blights to handle you. You’re not worth my time." Ganondorf turned away from Link and walked towards his castle.

One by one, the blights fell from the sky and made their presence known. Windblight, Thunderblight, Fireblight, and Waterblight were all there. Each having their weapons ready.

There was a suddenly blinding flash as a light arrow came flying out of the hole Ganondorf created using Link as the wrecking ball. The arrow was coming straight for the gerudo thief himself.

However Thunderblight didn't allow that for he dashed in front of the arrow and blocked the arrow, its shield taking the blunt of the powerful erupting of light.

“Don’t take me so lightly, I didn’t survive this long just to be taken down.” Link said as his triforce was glowing fierceful, hand on hilt as he pulled out his Master Sword and Hylian’s shield.

Thunderblight turned its head towards Windblight, then turned it to Waterblight. The two blights nod and Windblight readies his weapon. Pointing it at Link before firing multiple rounds at Link, Waterblight was making cubes of ice. Making sure to keep Link at bay, the blight shot the giant blocks of ice at Link. The hylian leapt high into the air via the use of his enchanted red hood with Hylian shield held firmly to block the multiple shots. Swinging his blade around, Link fired off a fiery snake created through the use of his Bombos Medallion coming straight for the Waterblight.

The Waterblight hissed as the reptile began to gnaw on it's forearm. The Waterblight then began to shake it off. But as he was doing that Link felt something warm coming in close to his back. Feeling inclined to glance back he spotted a small fire packed fireball but a few meters away. Right as he was somewhat distracted Windblight fired off a Guardian laser from it's eye. Firing it off at the Hylian. Link twisted his body in mid air just as his shield changed to the Mirror Shield, however it did not change fast enough as the laser sent him off course from his original leap, causing him to come dropping back down.

Right as he hit the ground, several metal pillars hit the ground. Link was surrounded by metal pillars and Thunderblight unleashed his lightning. The metal proved fruitful with his assault on the Hylian, shocking Link. Link let out a powerful scream, slowly and shakingly reaching for his pouch, putting on the Goron Mask to nullify the electricity. With heavy steps and a Goron Punch at the readdy, he swung with all his might to punch at the Thunderblight.

Waterblight then chucks his mighty spear at Link, aiming to knock the punch off course. For extra precaution, Thunderblight raised his shield high. Ready to protect itself from the Goron's blow. The spear managed to push the fist, however due to a gorons weight, it was only by a little as the punch collided to the side of the Thunderblight’s shield. Breaking some of the shield off.

Fireblight then looked at Goron Link, knowing that he could not be of use. It was now Waterblight's turn to be on the attack, using its magic, he conjured a weapon of ice. Waterblight began to attack Goron Link with his spear. Goron Link turned to raise his hands, blocking the swing and sliding back a bit, with a mighty swing and the Golden Gauntlets appearing, he threw Waterblight into Fireblight as if they were an oversized goat he had to wrestle.

The two blights got to their feets then then ready their weapons, though unbeknownst to Goron Link. Windblight unleashed a miniature tornado at Link. He then kept the pressure and threw another and another. Goron Link reverted to normal as he took out the Gale Boomerang, throwing it out in an attempt to either cancel or reverse the tornados back.

As he canceled the tornados, he felt that warm thing again. This time the warm mini sun was at his chest. Fireblight, with a swipe of his blade, made the mini sun explode, engulfing the Hylian in a fiery blaze. Link thrusted his sword into the ground as the flames covered his whole being, soon unleashing a wave of freezing winds through the use of his Ether Medallion to push the flames back. Link kneeled down, taking out his Hero’s Bow and taking aim at the FireBlight; his arrows tip glowing fiercely with magical ice. Letting the Ice Arrow loose, it shot straight for FireBlight.

However with Windblight’s swift eye he knocked the arrow off course with his arm cannon. Link then heard some tsking, and he heard the voice of Ryker. “By the Gods I know you are bad but really? You can’t even land a solid hit on them! It’s a four on one fight but you’re Link of all people. Yet here you are, getting beaten and bruised by the forces of evil, some hero you are…” Ryker spoke, his voice seemingly coming from everywhere.

“Fine then! I’ll just have to cover a wide ratio then!” Link shouted as he sheathed his sword and shield, quickly thrusting his hands back he started charging up Dins fire, but it didn’t stop there as Quake’s Medalion and Ether’s Medalion joined in; causing vibrations to be sent in all directions as his magic gauge started to rapidly drop. A quarter- no, half- no, all of it? Link was charging as much as he could into this attack with only Paluntina’s blessing restoring 3% with every passing second. Link could feel pain rush through his body as this wasn’t something he would usually do. Swinging his arms around, he slammed the combine spell, sending out a powerful elemental dome-like explosion of fire, ice, earth, and electricity in all directions all around them as it swallows the closet Blights.

The blights all make a bone chilling screech before they all explode in a demonic red. Link then heard slow clapping, very slow clapping, turning towards the noise he saw Ganondorf. “Well done, not bad at all. Honestly that was quite the spectacle, quite the spectacle indeed.”

“I’m not in the mood f-” Link paused as his body went through a painful shudder, forcing him to drop to his knees due to the overusage of magic.

“And right on que, really, you should have thought about that. Now, it’s time for me to fight my fated opponent.” Ganondorf shot off towards the exhausted Link like a rocket. Coating his fist in Armament Haki, and furthermore enhancing the attack with Dark Magic. He slammed the back of his fist into Link’s gut, sending the Hylian through the people of Hyrule’s homes. Ganondorf then lands on his two feet before kicking in Observation Haki to keep track of Link, making sure that the Hylian doesn’t unleash a sneak attack. Link let out a groan followed by weak shaky breathing as he tried to will his body to move, but it would not respond to his command. “Hylia damnit.. Gotta.. Get..” Link said through strain teeth as he managed to free his arm soon reaching into his pouch. Link really didn’t want to do it, but he had no other choice, Link’s hand moves into the pouch as he gripped onto something; It was the fruit that Nox gave him, the Neko Neko No Mi fruit: Model Lion. “..It’s only fair.” Link said as he bit into the fruit, cringing hard at the vile taste of it’s flavor. Considering Ganondorf, despite his idiocy, had other means than the Dark Magic at his disposal, Link had to take this chance just to get stronger despite his hatred of those who were overpowered. Chewing with haste, he eventually swallows the bite, leaning in to bite the rest of the fruit and enduring the souriness of it all.

“Come on out Link, I know that single punch didn’t render you unconscious. After all, I didn’t go for your temple, your chin, or behind your ear.” Ganondorf began to approach where he had knocked Link away. The Dark Magic in his hands crackled to life like fireworks, all the while Ganondorf had a mischievous grin on his face.

Link, pushing every single will he had to left, he forces his body out of the rubble, clinching every single muscle in his body to endure the pain and the way his muscles screamed at him to stop moving. At that moment, Link found newfound adrenaline coursing through his body, numbing the pain. Step by step, his body started to change, slowly gaining lion like qualities as he reached and pulled out his sword and shield

Ganondorf had reached Link and found the Hylian in his Hybrid form. “It would see that you have obtained the power of the Devil Fruit, hm, what a shame. I thought you would be the one who didn’t eat one, well, allow me to show you… The difference between Devil Fruit users and those who don’t eat them!” Ganondorf said before pulling out the Sword of Six Sages, grinning like a madman he readied his blade. Letting out a battlecry, Ganondorf coated his sword in Armament Haki before kicking off to Link at highspeeds. Link said his shield as the sword of six sages slammed into it, slightly taken back at the feeling of strength and how his senses have gotten sharper. Link’s sword took on a gentle blue glow as he started to channel magic into it. “You should have let us pass,” Link said as he swung his sword around in a quick spin attack, releasing a ring of blue flames all around him.

“Oh, ho, ho! You’re not the only one who can unleash flames.” Ganondorf said with a snark, Ganondorf did a backflip before releasing a ring of several fireballs around him. They then expand outwards towards Link, the fireballs then turn into bats, fire bats. The bats then fly towards Link, some clashing with Link’s quick flaming spin attack, the others going straight for Equestria’s Champion.

“Fire bats? Come on..” Link said as he raised his shield, which had changed to that of the Mirror’s Shield to absorb the fireballs; causing the shield’s surface to glow.

“Hm, impressive, you are better than I expected. You get a cookie if you get that reference,” Ganondorf said with a smirk, suddenly he swapped wielding hands, swapping it with his left hand. Ganondorf’s right hand began to glow red and a familiar triangle appeared on the back of his fist. To produce maximum damage, he amplified the charging “Power Punch” with Dark Magic. “You done fucked up,” Ganondorf said before he cackled, pulling back his fist he looked at Link with a grin as twisted as the Jokers. Ganondorf then unleashed the blow, shooting his fist out towards Link. The Hylian made no comment as the Megaton Hammer appeared in hand, swinging it with all of his might, however, there was something off about it and the way it glowed. The moment fist and hammer collided, a VERY powerful explosion of magic erupted from it; a spell his friend Azure applied known as Ultima. Link had been saving this one for this special moment.

Recoiling from the massive explosion, Ganondorf was unprepared for another. Ganondorf let out a shriek of pain as the Gerudo was knocked away from the explosion, his back had a very up and personal moment with one of the houses. Ganondorf then hit the floor before quickly recovering and going to his feet, though the explosion was strong, he still had the Sword of Six Sages with him. “Not gonna lie, dick move Link, dick move.” Fueling the blade with magic he calmly walked towards Link, it emanated pure darkness, getting a dark and powerful feeling from it. The Lion Hylian did the same, for his Master Sword took on a rather bright glow being empowered by the Light Arrow spell.

When the two clashed blades it felt like two Divine beings of Light and Darkness clashing. Each time they clashed blades made an impression on the world around them. When Ganondorf struck there was a dark boom and when Link struck there was a scatter of Light. As they two crossed blades Ganondorf switched his blades for the Swords of Demise, fueling them with his magic. Ganondorf then began to mercilessly attack Link, a perfect balance between precision and power, each strike was well calculated. Link allowed the fruit’s effects to guide his senses, either swing his master sword to redirect the attacks, or blocking it with his mirror shield. Link had a very nasty thought though, he could swing his butterfly net or his fishing rod around to distract Ganondorf. Link decides to file that thought to the corners of his mind if things got very dangerous. Ganondorf notices a slight shimmering to Link’s tunic as the chain mail changed to Brigine Armor.

“Strength up.” Link said, activating one of the armor’s enchantments and increasing his strength and surprising the Gerudo King as Link pushed his sword down on his Demise Swords.

“If you can get enhancements, then I can too! Give me the strength of all the people I've slayed: Shadow Enhancement!” What little power Link had over Ganondorf at that moment was quickly foiled as Ganondorf received a power boost. Ganondorf was now pushing down on Link, forcing the Hylian to his knees as Ganondorf gave him a wicked smile. “Don’t you get it? Whatever you can do; I can do better.”

Link summoned the Golden Gauntlets back on, gaining a bit more strength as he pushed right back. “The harder you push, the more you’ll force me, Ganondorf.” he said before suddenly leaping out, causing all that strength Ganondorf was pushing to cause the swords to slam into the ground. Before Ganondorf could react, he felt a very painful Back Slice slash against him.

“Gragh!” Ganondorf cried out in pain before turning around towards the being who cut him, Link, he then readied his blades. “Seventy-Two Klesha Phoenix!” Shooting two air slashes of his own, though being enhanced with Dark Magic, the two slashes tore through the earth and made their way towards Link. Link raises his mirror shield to absorb the wind, canceling out the fire he had absorbed previously, Link threw out his hand as a Din’s fireball fired out toward the Gerudo King.

“Pathetic!” Using Kamisori he appeared behind the Hylian, “You seriously didn’t think that I recognized that spell? That’s a variant of the spell you used on Thanos, and we commanders watch the matches!” Ganondorf wrapped his arms around Link’s furry form and performed a German Suplex on the Hylian. Burying his head into the ground before plucking the Hylian from it like a radish.

“I have decided…” Ganondorf then threw Link into the air, “...I will beat you with all my might!” Ganondorf declared, before jumping towards Link, twirling himself he landed a kick to Link’s side, sending the Hylian flying, however Ganondorf twists his body, Link had the same Idea and they locked eyes, both in the air. However one had Ki control and one did not, you can probably guess who didn’t. Letting out a deep chuckle Ganondorf raised his leg high, almost akin to Smash Bros. Melee he slammed his leg down onto Link, sending Link flying toward the ground. Link quickly took out his Ocarina to play the song of soaring, allowing angelic wings to sprout out of Links back. Link gave them a flap, reducing the force and allowing him to skyrocket into the air and above Ganondorf. Link held his hand out, appearing as if he was going to use Din’s Fireball, however Ganondorf was caught off guard as Link was thrusting his hands in and out to unleash a barrage of smaller Din’s Fireballs. This was Link’s third variation known as Din’s Fury.

Ganondorf snarled at the full on platoon of fireballs being sent his way, though his snarl became a grin. A grin that could put the Grinch to shame. “Come to me, my pets and send my enemies to oblivion: Shadow Creatures!” From the shadows, Crows of Shadow shot from their home and went towards the fire to cancel the attack out. The aftermath left a giant cloud of smoke due to the flames and mana being exerted. Ganondorf flew into the cloud, and unleashed a Ryou Haki drop kick into Link’s thorax.

“Feel your internal organs getting punished, Hero of Equestria!” Ganondorf cried out before launching Link down into the ground, he fled into the cloud again and used observation haki to keep tabs on Link.

Link quickly loaded an arrow into his bow and took aim. Ganondorf would notice the arrow was different, not like the usual wooden ones Link usually used as the arrow head glinted with Silver. Fwip, the arrow flew quicker toward Ganondorf.

Ganondorf then tilts his head to the side, watching as the arrows whizzed past him. He then flew down from the cloud and went to ground level, he looked into Link’s eyes. “I believe… it is time to get serious…” Ganondorf said before he let out a boarish roar, his whole body began to change and he grew in height. Tusks began to sprout and his hair grew in size, Link was now in Ganondorf’s shadow as he towered over Link. This… Is Demon Boar Ganondorf.

“...Fine.” Link said as he shook his head, reaching into his pouch to take out the Fierce Deity Mask, quickly doning it and transforming in that same burst of energy. “But this time, I won’t be holding back like I did with Thanos.” Link said as his voice had gotten deeper, however the appearance had a different take to it due to the hybrid form’s influenced.

“You held back?” Ganondorf raised an eyebrow, his blades were larger, at least building sized. To be prepared he coated his swords in Armament Haki before further enhancing them with Dark Magic.

“Yes. Kun Vulom!” Link shouted out, confusing Boar Gerudo.

“I COME!” A voice shouted out, a rather thick looking sword spinning out of portal. The sword looked like a strange hybrid between Death Sword boss and Soul Edge. The sword spun, flew by, and slashed across Ganondorf’s back.

“Is that a talking sword?” Ganondorf asked once more, obviously confused about this situation. He then shook his head and got said head back into the game, the game of thro- I mean uh… combat. “Let’s continue our duel, Hylia’s Guardian!” Despite his size he shot towards Link with such speed that would leave even Spitfire gawking. Raising his blades high, Ganondorf prepared to slam his blades down upon the Deity. Link leaped out of the way as he simultaneously took out his helix sword, rolling around to get back the giant boar and deliver a Back Slice to Ganondorf’s tail as it was one of the weakspots Link remembers from the games.

Turning around faster than Thanos’ father had left him, he slammed the flat side of his blade into Link. Sending the Deity towards the castle, going through its walls, using his tremendous strength. Ganondorf leaped after Link, as Link recovered he found himself in the walls of the castle. Just as Ganondorf crashed through it.

Link started to swing his Helix Sword in a frenzy, sending out energy disc after energy disc toward Boar Ganondorf’s face and chest. Boar Ganondorf let out a roar, and he turned orange; he had used the same spell Calamity Ganon uses during his second phase. The Flaming barrier, he watched as the disks crashed into him without pain, Link looked in in shock as he knew those discs were the strong things in the zelda verse capable of taking down bosses within seconds. Boar Ganondorf began to laugh and readied his blades.

“Oden-Nitoryu… Paradise White Waterfall!” Boar Ganondorf swung his two colossal blades at Link, the whole castle was cut in half, Link had to play this safely in the most Dark Soulish way possible, roll dodge out of the fucking way. Link got up to his feet as he starts channeling the Ice Arrow spell into his Helix, soon throwing out ice-powered energy discs in an attempt to bring the flaming barrier down.

Ganondorf just walked through the ice arrows before Spartan kicked Link, though the Hylian rolled out of the way. Ganondorf then slapped Link away with one of his swords. “Come on! Aren’t you supposed to be all high and mighty? Couldn’t you have use more skills to take me down?” Ganondorf asked before miniature thunderclouds began to form, immediately after, devastating bolts of lightning rained down on Link. Some of the bolts he managed to deflect away while some shocked him. Link felt pain, but the deity wouldn’t allow himself to flinch. With a mighty leap and empowered by his cloak, which was now white in this form, Link jumped over Ganondorf before spinning himself forward to execute the Helm Splitter sword kill in an attempt to cleave Boar Ganondorf’s head in two. However he found himself unable to do so, instead the blade clanked off of his head. Then at that moment, both Jeff and Fierce Deity Link knew, they fucked up.

Covering his hands in Ryou haki, thus making his blades be covered in the Haki, Boar Ganondorf readied his blades. The Boar Demon rammed his head into Link’s body, sending him through the castle roof and near the roof of the giant floor. Jumping after Link, Boar Ganondorf readied his blades as Link was recovering from the attack. “Oden-Nitoryu…” He said in a deep growl, he was surrounded in a red aura that was wreaked of malice. He clenched his blades tighter than Thanos’ hugsTogen…” Boar Ganondorf shot like a torpedo towards Link, a trail of red following him. “TOTSUKA!!!” Link was met with a devastating X like slice across his body, the blow made the Hylian spurt blood out of said chest. A lot of it.

“D-damnit… Can’t get to the tail, the head is immune to damage, nothing happens to the chest. Where in the Fly Pot is the weakness!? Think, Link, Link!” Link mentally thought to himself as the talking sword known asKun Vulom continued its assault either slashing widely, or firing random blasts of Light, Darkness, or harmony, but every attempt was met with no results.

Suddenly, a pack link slid out from the ground, and twined around Link’s ankle.

Stay calm, Link,” Shiva’s voice soothed, as he felt his magic and health refill, and his wounds heal. “You’re not alone in this fight.”

At the same time, a pack link caught Ganandorf by the ankle. Ganandorf briefly felt a chill along his spine. But when he turned to the ground, there was no sign of whatever had grabbed.

Link felt his link to the diamond dog pulse. “He has a weak point,” Shiva explained, as Link saw the weak point highlight on Ganandorf’s body. “Every time he makes an attack, his barrier goes down. One of us needs to attack, and then the other can hit him while the barrier’s down.”

“So in a way.” Link said as he held his Helix Sword with both hands. “Wind Waker Ganondorf boss fights in a different formula.” he guessed with a breathless sigh.

“I… guess?” Shiva asked, before Link felt her link probe at his mind. An image of Wind Waker Ganondorf flashed before his eyes. “Oh. Yeah, pretty much.”

“If you’ve got anything holy on you, we can take turns alternating attacks.” Link mentally said as his Helix Sword shimmer with the light arrow spell.

“Hmm…” Shiva hummed, before he felt a golden light envelop her from below. “Well, I’ve got some tricks from Celestia. That’ll work, right?”

“I’m sorry to say this, but for me to keep my rank as commander, I must slay you. Prepare and may your soul rest in pepperoni.” Ganondorf said before raising his blades high, he then swoops down for one final attack.

Oh, crap, look out!”

The ground exploded between Ganandorf and Link. Ganandorf’s entire body shuddered as his swords rang against a diamond wall enhanced by Armament Haki, eliciting a gong-like ‘WRONG~!”

As Ganandorf reeled from the sudden defense, the wall dropped, and Link took this opportunity to slash out a Light Arrow powered energy disc straight into Ganondorf’s gut.

“...” For a moment Ganondorf felt nothing, no pain, or a need to scream. “Well that’s- OH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!” Ganondorf shrieked as he felt the agonizing pain of the attack, light began to shine from his mouth then his eyes. “BULLET HELP ME-” There was then an explosion of pure light, sending a booming shockwave that knocked all of the supports to the floor but one. Ganondorf then falls from the sky, his armor shattered, his cape ripped and burnt. He then hit the roof of a bakery, or what was left of it. Ganondorf’s top half of his body was showing.

“...I can’t… Move… My body… Nor can I feel my dick…” Ganondorf wheezed weakly, “GG, I won that fight, but GG no re.”

Link’s shoulders slumped in annoyance. Meanwhile, Shiva popped up from the ground like she was climbing out of a swimming pool. She regarded Ganandorf with a confused expression before glancing at Link.

“I think I preferred the one you remember,” she noted.

“Silence wench, I do not wish to be evil anymore, I only wish to be happy.” Ganondorf said weakly, trying to give Shiva the middle finger but failing on the account that he can’t move.

Link was going to make a quip, but he was simply too tired of it all to try. Link reached up to remove the mask, returning to normal as his hybrid lion body did the same- a surge of pain shot through his body, as the adrenaline finally wore off.

Noticing his pain, Shiva quickly tied a link around his wrist, leeching away his pain and exhaustion.

“A-are we done here? Please say yes..” Link asked with a groan as he was getting tired of punishing his body past the limit.

“Yes, leave this old injured man to continue to suffer as you skip along a path full of sunshine and rainbows as the “evil” guy slowly withers away.” Ganondorf snarked. Link’s hand twitched on the helt of his master sword, however he has to chant a mantra to remind himself that this is a Displaced, not the real ganondorf and that killing him now would be meaningless.

Shiva glared at the Gerudo, before throwing a pack link bolt at his face. Instead of hurting him, it gave him a vision of not just her daughter - a beautiful labrador-like pup - but also of the family awaiting Link back home, who was Princess Luna; a goddess in a mortal body alongside what looked to be his daughter, a pony wolf-like fox named Trinity.

“All we’re trying to do is get back to our families, Gerudo,” Shiva said darkly. “Think about that.”

“Look, can you at least… At least heal me man? Look at me, I already lost, I want to go back down the floors and talk to Bullet, Zabuza, Davy Jones and Arkham Knight man… Sheesh…” Ganondorf begged, looking into Shiva’s eyes. Before the diamond dog could reply...

“Recover what you have lost,” Eric said, appearing from the shadows and placing a hand on the Gerudo’s shoulder. “Dark Rejuvenation.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-C-ApyyHBA

The choir of Gangsters Paradise began to play as Ganondorf floated to his feet. “Alright, have fun getting past the next challenge! Hehehe! Welp, I’ll be off, bye!” Ganondorf then puts on a fancy hat and sunglasses and he moonwalks out of the ruined bakery.

Shiva sighed, shaking her head in exasperation, before turning to Link, focusing on healing him. “You alright, Link?” she asked gently.

“Physically alright. mentally? Starting to lose it a bit.” Link said with a sigh.

Shiva chuckled. “Same, pack brother,” she said. “Well… hopefully it will be over soon. And we can all go home.”

“You fought well, kid,” Eric said, offering a hand to the Hylian.

“Hey!” The voice of Ryker cried out, “Get your sorry ass up those stairs, fucking lazy asses!” Ryker ordered from the monitor.

“Gladly” Eric said, as Link took Eric’s extended hand to help the Hylian to his feet. “Cause I have a size 12 boot to shove so far up your ass you’ll be using my shoe laces as Dental Floss”

“Hey Shiva, would you like to help me search for who fucking asked? Oh and I left you guys a present during the way to the challenge room, It’s another door, check it out if you guys want to. I’m not forcing you, which is pretty fucking ironic given that I forced you guys to come here. Well, go! Leave! Now! Continue your fucking trek so that I can talk to you guys in person!” Ryker ordered once more. Link’s mind fired off with all sorts of violent thoughts of what he would do if he could get his hands on that Irish motherfucker.

Shiva sighed, heading for the exit with Link and Eric in tow. “Can this place get any more crazy?” she wondered.

“EBOLA!!!”

Shiva covered her face with her claws, as Link and Eric glowered at her. “Why did I open my mouth?” she bemoaned.

“And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what she said.” Ryker said over the intercom.

“You just had to jinx it.” Link asked with a shake of his head.

“AARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

PreviousChapters Next