• Published 19th Nov 2020
  • 9,233 Views, 92 Comments

The Ponyville Public-Use Pillory - manta999



Ponyville has a unique method of punishing ponies for misdemeanors: They are locked in the stocks from sunrise to sunset and made available for "public use". But try as they might, sometimes even the best-meaning ponies end up in the stocks.

Comments ( 5 )

Finally, I'm bringing this story to a close...and bringing its sequel to a start! :derpytongue2:

Poor Zipp and Pipp

Ouch, the reveal...

Regardless, Rarity ate her out as delicately as if she were taking high tea with Princess Cadance.

For all we know this comparison isn't that far off...

"You're built like a goddess, my dear. You deserve to be suitably worshipped, and now I have the proper tools to do it. So get ready --" She shifted her hips "-- because I'm going to start fucking you. Nice. And. Slow."

Both dignified and dirty. At the same time...

"Do you like bananas, Fluttershy?"

Not sure if that reference was intentional or not, but i like it.

"I'll bet she has," Dash joked, "All that porn in the romance section of the library's totally just there for her to 'bone up' on her studies!"
"Brave words," Twilight quipped back, "coming from somepony who writes Daring Do erotic fanfiction!" Dash shut her mouth, silenced.

I'm sure both statements are true!

"That's right, Pinkie. Rules are rules," Twilight added, splitting her focus between reprimanding Pinkie and fucking Fluttershy. "Mark my words: If you stick your penis in me, you'll be the one locked up in the pillory tomorrow!"

Not sure this "threat" will stop her...

She trailed off as they swooped below the clouds and Maretime Bay came into view. Something was going on in the middle of town. A crowd of earth ponies had formed up in two groups. As they approached, Zipp and Pipp realized the significance of their mother's story.

For a moment I thought there were two empty pillows reserved for the two royal sisters...


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.

Especially the ending was very unexpected!

Login or register to comment