• Published 25th Sep 2021
  • 10,764 Views, 19 Comments

Celestia is foalnapped! - Toon



Celestia has been having to deal with nobles and snotty locals for quite awhile, doesn't make it any less monotonous, however, good thing Anon's here to foalnap the princess! Wait what?

  • ...
26
 19
 10,764

Care for a foalnapping, m'lady?

Celestia was sitting on a throne in the Canterlot castle, as usual, merely wasting away waiting for the noble that came to her day court to end his long dribble of a request. He wanted to move to an orphanage for a "More suitable look" on the street for "appearances" although she rather makes his appearance more suitable to her, she kept herself collected and listened to his proposition..for about 2 hours before she started to grow more and more disinterested. She began to distance herself from ever entertaining the idea to listening to such a selfish desire and she soon found herself looking out through her window, her throne and her height gave enough reach to watch through the glass panes that were through the halls, she saw foals playing outside enjoying the sun's rays, the sun was shining, birds were chirping, on days like this, foals like them were-

"-so Princess, if we ever want to see more tourism of Canterlot I believe getting rid of the sad image of orphans would bring quite the boost, and not to mention business like mine could grow greatly from it."

Ah yes, day court was still open, Celestia immediately collected herself once more to lay out the bait to end this discussion. "You have brought something interesting but if I were to take this seriously I would have to look into it far more extensively and that may take quite a long time."

"Ah well no matter how long, it will the good for Canterlot, so how long are we speaking Princess?"

"Well that decision is not dependent solely on me but if I were to give it an estimation I'd say around 100 years give or take."

"A HUNDRED-Erm I apologize Princess but, you said a hundred years?"

Hook line and sinker.

"Indeed," she kept her face straight while fighting the urge to smile due to his reaction. "Although that is just at the very minimum." Celestia was really starting to hold back a laugh due to her smile having already won the previous battle and if the face of the stallion was to go by anything it was soon becoming a losing battle for him as well.

"Well-err, I would imagine so with something as impactful as this."

Finally ending this charade Celestia thought she was done with the noble.

"But perhaps if we were working together we could down that number drastically!"

And there her hopes were dashed to end this conversation in only 3 hours, so close to hitting a new record too.

"Well, you see-"

But before Celestia could finish her response to the offer set by the noble the doors to the day court she was hosting in the castle were suddenly pushed open. Only to reveal a green human running from a couple of guard ponies, to be more specific Anon was running from Celestia's guards that were meant to keep any waiting creatures from interrupting the conversation that she was having, specifically to avoid this instance.

"C.C I HAVE COME TO KIDNAP YOU!" Anon was many things and in this instance was shown to be his most admirable trait, being straightforward.

Before he could reach Celestia however he was brought down to the ground by her guards with a tackle move and soon piled onto him, "I-i must not fail! C.cccccc!" He hollered with an echo effect he made himself while speaking in the feign of being overtaken.

"How unprofessional" the noble practically spat when he spoke, he found very little entertaining or enjoyable from the outburst, however, Celestia was a different story. She began to laugh and not just any laugh, a full-on stomach aching laugh that would keep at your sides till the end, the noble was in shock and soon a snicker began under the guards. Anon slowly uplifted himself from the guard pile that was formed specifically to stop him, he began to dust himself off and laughed just as hard if not more than Celestia.

The noble was completely confused and disturbed by the entire scene and couldn't feel a proper time to figure it all out before Celestia was done.

"O, oh Anon, that was quite the scene, better than last I must say" she began to move forward and detach herself from her throne both physically and metaphorically, the guards began to right themselves and prepare to pounce the intruder once more until Celestia raised a hoof. "At ease soldiers, Anon here is a friend to the Palace and its people."

They began to soften their body language and stand in a more relaxed pose. They seemed to enjoy the little kerfuffle from time to time and this one was no different, one even came to Anon to speak his piece, "We may have lost this time having to make up a new way to take you down since you have that magic repellent, but watch yourself next time, we got something really special in stored."

"Oh yeah? Well I'll keep that in mind next time sergeant lighting butt"

"You know it's sergeant Blitz, you overgrown bean stock"

"Oh ho! That's a new one, Sargent blitz, you wouldn't happen to let me influence you, would you?"

"Maybe I am, I do need to know my enemy don't I?"

They both seemed to stare each other down but soon began to laugh it off like good friends, neither had a bad bone to each other, if anything they were as close as brothers, and their bond only grew stronger as time passed.

The guards soon began to regroup and move towards the door like they have so many times before since the intruder came to the world.

"I'll catch you next time B, don't be slacking off!"

One of them, the same one that stepped forward responded to the baiting rivalry, "And let you have it easy? In Luna's realm, ha!"

And the doors soon closed leaving only Princess Celestia and Anon, and also-

A throat clearing was heard from the far side of the room, "I believe me and the princess were speaking on very important matters, monkey"

Anon paid no mind and spoke to Celestia like an old friend, "How have you been c.c?"

But Celestia did mind, "fairly well but I seem still have to deal with something" she began to move towards the one pony out of place. "Mr. Luck was it?

The noble began to play it easy and savvy, "At your service my princess" he bowed to pull a bit of respect for showing purpose.

"I would like you to understand," she began to straighten herself and frown while glaring at the noble, "While Anon is by no means a pony he is still granted the respect of being a creature in my kingdom."

"Of course my princess-" he began to bow once more and speak but the princess didn't give him the chance.

"You must not understand, Anon is the same as all ponies and while he may be so carefree about the public opinion, I, however, am not as forgiving for it." She began to stare down the noble with annoyance and slight anger while the noble began to sweat a bit. The noble began to scramble for an apology.

"I am sincerely-" but the Celestia wasn't having it and lifted her hoof and he quickly began to shut his mouth once more.

"I did not permit you to speak Mr. Luck, this racial issue has come from the oldest of time and to see it still active makes me ill, I have been around longer than any other pony, I have been alive four of your lifetimes and I have seen ponies like you ever since then, to see no change in your argument brings me such great disappointment. Apologize to Anonymous and rethink your life choices, you have wasted enough of my time and the only reason I let you drabble on and on about future builds is due to the respect your great-great-grandfather had in me and I in turn, now you may speak."

The noble completely shut down and embarrassed, to be talked down by Celestia herself was one of great shame and felt shattering to him. The princess gave him the grant to speak but felt no words, his mouth was dry and felt no reason to speak, instead, he began to move towards the onlooker that was named Anon or Anonymous and bowed before speaking.

"I humbly ask for your forgiveness Sir Anonymous, my viewpoint was from an old and dead age that has now caught up with me, please forgive my harsh words."

Anon was actually surprised for his part, he met all kinds of ponies that spoke or thought the same thing, he assumed the prejudice was normal across all creatures so to see Celestia kick this noble where it hurts and talk to him like a child was sorta amusing and sad.

"I-it's fine, I forgive you." Anon was more shocked than anything else. The mere thought that someone would apologize was something out of a fantasy and felt so, off base from where he was from.

"You may rise, Mr. Luck, Anon has forgiven you and your past transgression, it has been deemed forgivable, but know that I may not be so lenient if this were to ever happen again, am I understood?"

Mr.Luck turned to face the princess and bowed once more, "O-of course my princess" he began to peddle back to the doors and gave one last apology to Anon before leaving. The silence was deafening while Anon was completely still in shock of what happened while Celestia was just keeping her breathing technique In control to flow out her anger.

"So...what was that about?"

She stopped and seemed to calm down, "what was what about?"

"The whole shaming that noble, that speel of 'Great shame' and shit."

"Oh" she seemed completely unfazed and just kept moving towards the exit of the room and moved through the halls, Anon was not far off as this was a normal path to their casual meetups.

"I know you may not care for the insults but I get so infuriated with them, I have led the three tribes in harmony, having schools accepting all creatures and when I see a noble still stuck in time is just, it's sort of sad and makes me mad, to watch my little ponies growing, maturing but still have the traits of the older generation seems to stifle their growth."

"Huh, I guess I understand, back in my world that kind of thing was just, sorta known to be a thing, obviously people tried to change it and most of our civilizations did grow but, well obviously I get it, but it wasn't necessary CC."

"I know I know, 'you're a strong independent human that don't need no mare' right?"

"Exactly"

Celestia laughed and shook her head while smiling.

They walked through the marble hallways with the red carpet being practically anywhere you could go, they moved through multiple hallways lined with red banners, flower vases and pots, guards, maids, and all that could be usually seen of the staff. They both soon reached a double door entrance and Celestia opened it with her magic, she leaned out of the way and spoke, "Colts first"

"Strange how you said that and didn't walk in" Anon was then rewarded with a swat to his nose for his wit. But Celestia is far from actually being angry, quite the opposite actually, she giggled and moved first.


The pain was subsiding from my nose but it was totally worth it to hear her giggle, I still couldn't believe Celestia showed the noble humility, it seemed really out of touch for her but in a way I get it.

"Are you coming in Anon? Or are you too afraid to spend some time with a real mare alone in a room"

"Oh, the rumors! The horror! Look away foals!" I feigned the shock and offense obviously and was swiftly rewarded with the cutest giggle my ears were given the pleasure of hearing.

I walked in through the doors and was in awe, I mean sure we've been doing this for a few weeks but the view of the room always looked so magical and beautiful.

The wooden walls immediately contrasted with the outside of the room from the hallways to the throne room, the ground still being made of gray marble with the only thing separating it from the rest of the hallways is a carpet with a gold lining around the royal overpriced shags. Celestia told me that they got it for a bargain, practically a steal in her own words for 100,000,000 bits. I myself am not really enveloped in the economy, usually, Celestia deals with the financial deals on anything I need for living, one of the perks of living in the castle and being one of the nation's Princess's best friend. She said it's to keep an eye on me but I think everyone is seeing through that excuse at this point.

She picked up a wooden coffee table with a glass inside for viewing out..for whatever reason and put it down on the carpet in the middle. The bright side of this room was there was a balcony to the left of us, letting the sunshine on us while we talk simple pleasantries and joke around, a sort of time off from wearing the crown for Celestia.

"So, how was my entrance?" I sat down on the floor to let my legs free and because they haven't made a chair that's big enough for me yet. Celestia said she'd work on that awhile ago but I think from her face whenever I sit on a normal chair is something she enjoys the sight too much to actually do anything for the manufacturing, that's what getting at least 2 heads taller than the princess herself gets you.

She started to trot towards me and shoved me a bit to make space for her seat beside me. "It was better than last time" I smiled, she seemed to catch on to it and even got that amazing pure smile from mine before starting her magic back up,

I could see that smile on her face oh so clearly while she used her magic to pop a large box into existence. She levitated it over the ground before setting it down near the coffee table, I could feel the weight of it and it was heavy.

She began to unbuckle the locks on both sides of the chest that was holding the top with her magic.

"What's the dessert for today?"

She stopped to pause and look at me. "And what makes you so sure it's dessert?" She raised one of her eyebrows and due to the proximity I could easily see her bluff through.

"Because you always bring dessert for me to try," I smiled while raising my own brows, she seemed to start to crack her facade of mystery and laughed it off.

"If you must know, it's a cheesecake with chocolate coating and a dark chocolate cake with a chocolate coating."

"The first one sounds delicious but I don't know how I feel the heavy chocolate one."

"Well you'll just have to try it yourself, now won't you?"

Her horn began to light up with the yellow hue of confirmation on her magic while looking towards the box. Being taller than the Celestia had its perks such as not having to move around to see what she was doing; she was levitating a knife from the box to cut slices of the previously aforementioned cakes. I was still fairly surprised to see them so short, average ponies reached up only to my knees while the alicorns reach up to my waist but Celestia has hugged me on her hind legs and she did reach me so. The only real conclusion is hind legs = ladders.

I spoke while thinking of the evolutionary nonsense that led to alicorns like Celestia having long necks, "So how's progress on your sister's adaptation?" I found just asking how her day was bland and barely let her release the tension she had.

She was cutting a piece of cake and levitated a plastic plate and fused them together to make...cake on a plate! And sat it down on the table in front of me, it was the cheesecake slice.

"Little progress, she's been barely making contact aside from nightmare night. She loves scaring the foals, seeing them love the feeling to sort of create a way of redeeming who she was but. Outside of that, she's been cooped up in her room, partly due to her being awake during the night but still." She placed down another cheesecake slice but for her and paused, she turned around to face me. "I'm worried about her Anon" her eyes looked to verge on the tears, holding onto so much regret and sadness, "I-" she croaked, then buried her face onto my chest, only then did I realize she was shaking, she whispered her last words. "I don't want to lose her again." She started to sob and whether it was because of her position being on my chest or my personal connection with her it went for my heart directly either way. It pained me to see her like this, I unconsciously started to pat her back.

"Hey, Celestia, hey if it'll make you happier, I'll visit her from time to time."

She moved her head back to meet my eyes, "Wha? NO-O, Anon it's fine"

I dismissed her worries quickly to fan out any thoughts of doing the service just for her. "No really, don't worry about it, I'm kind of a night owl, I can always come by her room or even ask to meet up during my dreams, I like your sister and honestly she's a good refreshing experience compared to Canterlot, I'm a bit of a history nerd, so don't think I'm doing this just for you."

She seemed to try to gauge the truth of my words by looking at me but I just smiled to give her that reassurance. She sniffled a little before wiping the tears from her face with her foreleg.

"T-thank you Anon"

"Anytime, besides, I might like Luna more than you" I jabbed at her side with a sly smile and a wink just to see that smile again.

She took the bait and laughed still wiping away the tears, she cleared her voice and looked at me with that warm smile before feigning exaggerated sadness and hurt. "Treason!" To see her recover like that with such an old joke we had to each other made me laugh and not a second longer she caved in from her facade and laughed with me. It felt good to be happy and Celestia always made that happiness stay.

When the laughter subsided she was holding a smile that could brighten the world and went back to putting the cake slices for us both.

"You ever wonder if the passing guards think we're insane for laughing so much in the room?"

Celestia was just putting down the last two slices of the Chocolate swirled cake and responded with a kind of mischievous look, "My my, the alien from another world being worried over appearances?" She gave that shit-eating grin I loved so much.

"Pah, eat it up, yeah right" I blew a raspberry and rolled my eyes, "I'm more worried about you, apparently I've been rubbing off you quite a bit from what I hear from Twilight." I saw Celestia blush a bit, the rare sweet moments I get to see the thousand million-year-old princess actually get caught off guard.

"W-well I find your vocabulary very colorful, what can I say?" I raised an eyebrow, that part seemed true but still shocking.

"What?" She was looking out into my eyes to probably find the reason why I was a bit shocked.

"Is nothing" I shook my head and started to pick up my fork before I got poked on my arm, the source of the said pokening was the white fluffed princess that was holding an unamused expression.

"C'mon, I've been talking to you about my daily drags of the days for the past year, you can't give me an answer to a simple question?"

"Well, it's just-"

"Well, what?"

"...Well it's just the first time I've heard that from someone." I shrugged but was smiling at the idea of the acknowledgment.

"To finding your vocabulary colorful?"

"Yeah"

"Really?" She actually seemed shocked to hear that answer from me.

"Mhm, I'm a more of a loose cannon to things like speech, people can find my terms and slang very uh 'strange'. And I guess it just means a lot that someone as close as you are to me would be saying that it makes me feel like...I've been making a good impact on you, y'know? And that makes me really happy to think about." I finished with more of a gushy mood than I would have liked but I think I got my point across, Celestia didn't seem like she was fully processing it yet so I just waited.

She slowly started to come back to her senses after a few moments of silence. "I- huh... Anon?"

"Celestia" I replied with the usual snark that I accompanied onto any laughing matter.

"I don't think I say it enough but, thank you" I was kind of shocked at first.

"Oh... uh well, no problem." I was actually caught off guard on that one, it seemed like it came out of nowhere. "Any reason for the sudden serious tone shift?" I turned to her to find some kind of joke afterward but she seemed sincere, earnest, and genuine.

"I just, I realize how much effort you put into trying to keep up with me and try to let me put down the crown figuratively and literally, and. I appreciate that. You make sure I'm happy and that means a lot to me Anon." She looked to me in such gratitude, the pools of her eyes were glimmering in a way of appreciation. I felt a little out of place with the sudden confession but it did make me feel happy.

"Well, you're worth every bit of effort, besides if it wasn't me it'd probably be Luna, and I do not want to see her pulling you out of bed with you holding onto the frame of it."

She giggled at that, there was that light-hearted smile.

"Should we start actually eating the cake now or are they just for display?"

"I guess it should be fine" she rolled her eyes.

I tried to be classy as a joke so I grabbed my fork and tried to pick up the slice of cheesecake with only the fork being its ground level so I can rise it up. The thing is I tried to do so without making a mistake so after some pieces becoming crumbles I layed my fork under the cheesecake. But as soon as my enthusiasm came I brought the fork up and that soon escalated to the cake piece falling on the plate at the middle..upside down. After a few seconds of giggling from the princess beside of me, I quickly put it upside up again. However, while putting down the fork and knife on the plate to continue and possibly salvage the joke of being a noble the knife slanted down and had more weight at the end than the start that was in the plate's area so the knife slid down to touch the wood. I for one was not amused but the snickering from Celestia clearly showed the opposite for her.

When taking the lightly swirled coated chocolate on the cheesecake, the taste of the rich dark flavor hit me but comforted my taste buds with the rich white cheese that was light on the power and swirled with the heavy chocolate. While it wasn't bad I felt the chocolate was too empowering but by the look of Celestia, she seemed to enjoy the swirl of flavors.

Using the fork to curve while cutting let me isolate the dark chocolate's outline and allowed me to enjoy the chocolate and cheese with equal amounts of power that was light but blended with its own textures and power. To not taste the dark chocolate so heavily was heavenly, to taste its light presence made the weight of the taste feel so much lighter.

The chocolate bits texture was like grains of sand overall horrible without the cheese to melt it in my mouth. I tried the chocolate cake but overall the chocolate was too much for me and I let Celestia eat it for me which she was perfectly fine with that decision.

"Well that was certainly interesting, I think I really liked that cheesecake slice," I looked to my partner in crime enjoying the last remains of my chocolate cake's grave. "Thank you, Celestia."

She looked at me and smiled while munching on the delicious cake. I sighed but not the typical sad tune I used to play, the kind that was happy and content with what I had. Being with Celestia, joking around, and enjoying these trips to excuse her from the throne was always nice. I looked out to the setting sun, which always seemed pleasant, I heard a yawn from the now-retired princess for the day. "Is the princess feeling tucked out for the day?" I smirked and she responded with a tired stare but a happy smile to go along with it.

She turned to the setting sun, "I guess so" she started to move her limbs to rest peacefully on the ground and began to relax her body. "Anon?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"This, coming during the afternoon in my day court and getting me to unwind. I've been wondering it for a while now, for you to make jokes and try to get me to smile with just as much enthusiasm if not more from the previous attempt." Here It goes, all this time of holding it in I'm just going to go full blast no looking back.

"Hmm, I guess I just like you that much" I responded nonchalantly.

"Hah, good one Anon, seriously" she laughed a small laugh at that.

"I am serious," I responded with no hesitation and she took a pause, she turned around to meet my eyes and I just held the biggest smile I could.

"You love me?" She seemed much more invested and embarrassed now knowing how honest I was.

"Mhm" I hummed

"...why?" She seemed much more hesitant in her response.

"What kind of question is that?" I spoke back in a joking tone.

"The kind that's meant for asking" she seemed unamused though.

"Hah fair enough, honestly, I guess I just fell in love with your kindness and personality. The way you try to balance people's needs and try to be the best ruler you can be while raising Twilight in a sense to be the best while also trying to keep checks on your sister and keep the image of 'Princess Celestia the pure meaning of kindess'. All while actually trying to help ponies and not just flaunting the title to keep some form of consistency to the claims." I listed off but I realize this was getting kind of off track, "You try the best way you can every day." I summed up my thoughts in one sentence and I feel like I did a pretty good job. I looked off to the sunset in the silence, truth be told I kind of just went all out for this part. I was very much afraid of rejection but kinda kept moving beyond so the silence was sorta worrying but it was better, to be honest, and straightforward.

She stayed still for a few moments with a blush that intensified each second before taking a deep breath,"...I-i like you too Anon"

I really smiled at that, of course, I would now need to set up a date and make some crazy extravagant whole idea of wooing the Sun Princess, but for now... I just wanted to watch the sun dip with her, these moments made me happy, made me glad I was thrown here otherwise I would've never found this peace in myself.

Author's Note:

Had this story in the back for a VERY long time, wanted to finish it and really give some fluff.

Comments ( 19 )

A bit hectic and at times hard to understand, feels like you could benefit from some more editing and polishing. Where are demn dots and commas?

10990789

I totally get that and I will try to work on that, thank you for leaving a comment and giving me some advice, always appreciated :)

For what, the third time this month?

Wow.... You really need to learn what a period is. I got a headache from trying to make heads or tails of the insanely long run-on sentences.

Fucking wonderful!

This is a good one.

I love it anonymous so cool and Celestia man that was great thanks for making the story and I hope you make more of this :,-)

This was a very good one-shot.

Very good one shot! Made me smile :)

Would love to see this become a full blown romance story. However, the pacing could use a bit of work.

10995211
Honestly yeah, pacing was a bit everywhere with me not actually picking this story up for awhile. Thank you for bringing it to my attention though! I definitely should've seen that as a issue, I was thinking of making a proper sequel but we'll see.

10995215
A helpful tip, try to make each paragraph 5 to 6 sentences long. It should help a bit.

Awwwwwww :heart: very cute

"I did not permit you to speak Mr. Luck, this racial issue has come from the oldest of time and to see it still active makes me ill, I have been around longer than any other pony, I have been alive four of your lifetimes and I have seen ponies like you ever since then, to see no change in your argument brings me such great disappointment. Apologize to Anonymous and rethink your life choices, you have wasted enough of my time and the only reason I let you drabble on and on about future builds is due to the respect your great-great-grandfather had in me and I in turn, now you may speak."

Is it really a racial issue, or is it an intolerance issue? Or speciesm?

11185646
My bad, intolerance. I think I was putting that subtle message a little too hard. :twilightblush:

This was cute I like this

I can only say 1 thing, ANON TAKING THE FULL ON SHOT AT CONFESSING AND GETTING IT OVER TO GET HIS WISH FULFILLED: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
But seriously this was a really beautiful Story and even comedical at the start, In my eyes the Nobility shall get some manners taught, AND I MEAN REAL MANNERS, more similar to Rarity because she knows the way for true Manners and yet doesn't go over the edge with it even with her Generosity! Oh and if desrespecting the more common ones - the Nobility shall get some taste of their own medicine or even worse:pinkiecrazy::rainbowkiss::raritywink:

I find it interesting how Anon was able to foalnap Celestia considering how heavy she can be especially after having so much cake.

Login or register to comment