• Published 28th Jul 2020
  • 1,659 Views, 90 Comments

Project Sparkle - Jinxed



In the dystopian magitechnological future of Equestria, Agent Twilight Sparkle excels beyond measure against the Crown's enemies. Nothing will stop her from bringing Harmony back to the land.

Comments ( 6 )

Nice to see an update! Another great chapter!

11672130
Thanks, anything to comment on?

11672139
Action was great, and it was good to see Dash show up! Dizzy’s accent was a little difficult to parse for me occasionally, but overall a fun chapter!

11672154
She's Irish sounding.

Pretty awesome fight scenes all around. Twilight is coming through as a badass, but also reckless almost to the point of self-harm. A serious spinal injury and missing foreleg, and she's still running around bipedal and jumping down stairs with heavy amounts of combat drugs in her system.

I kinda hope Celestia or Vee just pull her off duty for a bit, separate from recovery time. She's pushing herself through a lot. That's probably not an option with Rainbow being personally targeted by the Jackals for whatever reason.

Great story, can't wait for more. Though I wonder if Noctis has a slight crush on Twilight without realizing it and vice versa(also without realizing it). Noctis was ordered by Luna to make sure that Twilight didn't perish and he did that when he brought her to the CAM after she passed out from lack of power; he had no reason to keep tabs on her afterwards or to stay with her during her surgery or walk around with her after she woke up after the surgery but he did both. As for Twilight, she was nice (not to be confused with her being polite, since a person can both hate someone and be polite to said person at the same time, for context: ask anybody who had to deal with a rude customer/karen at their job) to him after waking up from her 'coma'.

Login or register to comment