• Published 30th Jul 2022
  • 2,715 Views, 26 Comments

Evening's little Secret, Night's favorite Time. - KarmaSentinal



Dusk and Nightmare Moon share another moment under the cover of darkness, in the ruins of an old castle.

Comments ( 10 )

What a great update Short and to the point while still having a Great talk with a close Friend, I Do hope you keep making more

11348190
Honestly, this was a really fun concept to explore and I might possibly write a follow up as early as next year. The time frame is to give myself enough time to finished the other two stories I'm currently writing.

11350673
Nice i can easily say i am looking forward to it

Thank you for submitting to Dezmo's contest! I am Kalash93, one of the judges.

This is a very very good story. The dialogue and interplay are splendid. Most interesting is your diction, you keep everything in a technical tone and deliberately emphasize the detached intellectual side of Dusk Shine. This is excellent use of first person perspective.

11355325
THANK YOU! I was hoping someone would catch the word usage in the second chapter! It's wonderful to hear a judge likes my story, but I'm more thrilled that someone caught my intent and made a comment letting me know. Most of the time I'm left wondering if I was too vague or if people noticed but weren't impressed.

So once more thank you for the comment, and confirmation I'm doing something right!:eeyup:

This is strangely adorable.

Whale done.

11350673
I’ll say that I genuinely hope you feel inspired to write that sooner than later. This is an interesting start!

Edit: huh. I went to check out your shelf again and see if there was anything else I’d missed that sounded interesting and found a sequel that fimfiction for some reason was not displaying at the end of the last chapter. Welp, guess I know what I am reading next!

11525669
Hey, glad to hear you were interested enough in the story to seek more like it out! Just a heads up, 'Under the Apple Tree' is a soft sequel and not the true sequel- that will be released later in the year. At the moment it's on hold so I can finish writing Colonel Hooves which is nearing the final chapters, and after that Ill start the Night's favorite time sequel as well as a Celestia one shot.

The funny thing is that, like "My Love, the Night" there are only 2 chapters here without a sequel.... sad-funny joke....

11785472
No sequel yet…

There is a sort of transitional story in the works that will eventually lead to a proper sequel. The next chapter of that applejack/dash is already over 11k words, and it is on hold until I finish another story of mine. Hang in there!

Login or register to comment