• Published 21st May 2020
  • 2,962 Views, 54 Comments

The Fourth Siren - Northguard



The Dazzlings turn Twilight into a siren, but there's a HUGE backfire.

  • ...
7
 54
 2,962

Principal's office

Twilight opened the door and immediately noticed the boy she had only a few hours ago beaten to kingdom come.

"Twilight Sparkle. Please take a seat." Celestia said gesturing towards an empty chair.

Twilight silently closed the door and sat down on the chair.

"From what I've heard. You started beating Sandalwood here without reason a few hours ago." Celestia explained. "Is this true?"

"Well, yes and no. Yes I did throw punches at him, but I had a reason. Even if it wasn't a good one." Twilight answered.

"Oh? Might I ask what it was?" Celestia asked raising an eyebrow.

"He was being mean to me. It started with him refusing to tell me where English class was. Then he started telling me to go to hell, die in a hole and leave school and never return." Twilight explained.

*Knock, knock, knock*

"Come in." Celestia said out loud and the door was opened.


Meanwhile outside the principals office.


"What do you think happened?" Sunset asked the main 5.

"Yer guess is as good as mine." Applejack answered.

"I hope it's not something bad." Fluttershy replied quietly.

"Hey what's going on here?" a voice suddenly came from behind Fluttershy making her yelp and fall to the floor and revealing Aria standing behind her.

"Why is everyone standing outside the principal's office?" Aria asked.

"None of your business." Rainbow Dash said.

"You can't fool me. Is Twilight in there?" Aria replied.

Sunset sighed. "Yes. Yes she is." she said.

Aria raised an eyebrow, but then made her way to the door and gave it three firm knocks.

"Come in." Celestia's voice said on the other side.

Aria grabbed the handle and opened the door. She walked inside making sure to close it in the Rainbooms' face.


"What happened?" Aria asked as she pulled out a chair and sat down next to Twilight.

"Twilight here attacked Sandalwood a few hours ago." Celestia explained.

Aria raised an eyebrow. 'Wow that happened sooner than I expected' she thought as gave Twilight a quick glance.

"Well did Sandalwood do anything wrong?" Aria asked.

"Sandalwood himself claims to have done nothing wrong. While Twilight says that he was being very mean." Celestia explained.

"Well from what I've heard, Twilight is an honest person. I think you should trust her explanation." Aria said slightly touching her necklace.

Celestia's eyes gave a quick and short green glow. "Maybe your right. Now. Sandalwood and Twilight. Apologize to each other."

Twilight and Sandalwood hesitated for a few seconds before they began speaking.

"I'm sorry for saying so many mean things to you."

"I'm sorry for beating you up."

"Good. Now I hope we can forget about this and be friends again. Dismissed." Celestia said gesturing to the door.

Twilight, Aria and Sandalwood stood up and walked out of the office meeting the main 6 outside.

Sandalwood just walked past while Twilight and Aria stayed with the main 6.

"I'll take my leave now." Aria said and walked away.

"What happened in there Twilight? What did she do?" Sunset asked.

"Nothing much, but she helped me. I don't know why though." Twilight said and looked in the direction Aria had gone.

"We're gonna have to look deeper into this." Sunset said before the school bell rang signaling the end of lunch.

Author's Note:

I need to stop making so specific titles. It limits the chapter's length. So sorry for the short chapter.

Just to make it clear. Aria is not genuinely looking out for Twilight here. She is just faking in an attempt to trick Twilight into joining them. Every "caring" words Aria said in this chapter most likely tasted like puke to her.

Comments ( 17 )

Eh, seems excessively one sided so far. I would never imagine Twilight to be such a pushover: especially when it comes to dealing with dark/mind altering magic, she knows that's dangerous stuff.
I am curious where this will go however.

Comment posted by Northguard deleted Jun 14th, 2020

Interesting... :rainbowderp:

10283344
Quite possible that this is Siren magic at work.
10283393
True

You now have my attention.

10375995
You're welcome.

*In caveman voice* You write. Post chapter. *makes ape noises*

10465969
Sorry about the long wait. I'm currently tossing around ideas of how to continue it. Again, I'm terribly sorry about the amount of time you have to wait.

10466412
Your apology is accepted, I hope I got a laugh from you.

10466522
Yeah XD that joke was funny.

10466545
Glad to have amused you, I can give some ideas via PM if you like.

10466567
Thanks. I'll send what I've managed to write so far first.

I reviewed your story! :twilightsmile:

10789782
Why you gotta expose me like that?:trollestia:

Login or register to comment