• Published 21st May 2020
  • 2,961 Views, 54 Comments

The Fourth Siren - Northguard



The Dazzlings turn Twilight into a siren, but there's a HUGE backfire.

  • ...
7
 54
 2,961

Lunch break

Author's Note:

If you think Twilight's personality changes too quickly I'll come with an explanation in the later chapters.

And if you're wondering why the main 6 are so chill about Sonata sitting right next to them it's because the way the Dazzlings knocked them out drew out their energy.

Twilight slowly stirred awake and sat up. Her head pounded and she felt dizzy.

"Hey she's waking up again!" Sonata exclaimed cheerfully.

"Don't you think we gave a little too much?" Adagio said to Aria.

"Nah. I think we gave enough." Aria answered.

"Let's test it then." Adagio said and walked over to Twilight. "Here let me help you up." she said and held out her hand.

Twilight wanted to take it and say thank you, but instead without thinking she firmly pushed Adagio's hand away.

"Don't bother. I can get up myself." she said, though right after she said it she placed her hand over her mouth. Shocked by what she had just said.

"Wow. She is assertive. That's a good sign." Aria said under her breath and smirked.

Twilight stood up and apologized for her rude reaction, but Adagio shrugged it off and changed the topic. They talked for about half an hour before Adagio thought it was enough for the day.

"Anyway. You should get back to your friends now. You can come back here tomorrow." Adagio said as she stood up and opened the door to room and motioned for Twilight to go out.

Twilight didn't say anything, but she walked out of the room without any questions. She walked through the hallways trying to find the English classroom. After a few minutes of searching she found another student.

"Hello? Can you tell me where the English class is?" Twilight asked.

"Why should I care? It's your problem. Not mine." the student said angrily.

"Can you at least tell me which direction I should go?" Twilight asked and for some reason she couldn't explain she felt herself losing her patience.

"Yeah! Out the exit! Leave the school and don't come back!" the student snapped at her as he began to walk away.

Twilight wanted to just walk away, but her anger had built up too much. She saw red. She pushed him from behind causing him to fall to the floor. She then rolled him onto his back before giving a few punches to the face so that his nose began to bleed slightly. She grabbed his shoulders, pulled him up on his feet and proceeded to slam him against the wall about three times.

"Where is the English class?!" she asked angrily.

"Go to hell!" he answered which earned him a slap on the face.

"Tell me! Where is the English class?!" she almost shouted.

"Die in a hole!" he answered. This earned him three slaps on the face and two slams against the wall.

They continued like that for a few minutes before he finally gave up.

"The English class is down the left hall in the second door on the left." he said.

"Thank you." Twilight said and let go of him.

While she walked down the hallway she thought back at what she had just done. A part of her was seriously regretting it and another part her thought it was justified, heck it even thought it felt good to take her anger out on someone. Something so wrong felt so right. She reached the classroom and opened the door. She was thankfully met with Miss Cheerilee in the middle of a lecture. She quietly made her way through the classroom and sat down by a free desk next to Sunset.
The time went by quickly and before they knew it, it was lunch break. The main 7 took a seat on the left side of the cafeteria as far away from the Dazzlings as possible. Though something wasn't right. Sonata was nowhere to be seen.

"Huh, that weird. Where did the blue one go?" Pinkie asked.

"I don't know. I just got myself some food and then I just sat down at a table. By the way, my name is Sonata Dusk." Sonata answered. Having somehow sat down next to Twilight and Sunset without anyone noticing.

"AAAHHH!!!" everyone screamed.

"How does she do that?!" Applejack asked.

"I think we should put as a Pinkie Pie case. You'll have a better chance at catching light then understanding how she works." Twilight said trying to hinder an argument from breaking out.

"Ah reckon ya have a point there sugarcube." Applejack replied. Allowing Twilight to let out a sigh of relief.

"But why are you here and not with the other two?" Rainbow asked.

"Because I wanted to see Twilight of course!" Sonata answered.

"While that's very nice of you I think you should go back to Adagio and Aria." Twilight replied.

"Aww. Okay then. See ya later sis'" Sonata said before she walked off.

Once she was out of earshot everyone turned to Twilight.

"SIS'?!" they exclaimed.

*Sigh* "You see-"

"Could Twilight Sparkle come to my office as soon as possible?" Principal Celestia's voice said over the speakers.

'This can't be good.' Twilight thought as she stood and walked out of the cafeteria.