• Published 2nd Jan 2020
  • 4,117 Views, 171 Comments

SuperHumans - WhalenJP



They are rage, brutal, without Mercy. But they; they'll be worse... Rip & Tear, until it is done!

Comments ( 17 )

Maybe the Slayer could save Celestia's life?

Or they could confess it when they have to split up and aren't sure if they'll ever see each other again?

Do it Caribbean style, during battle

Gift exchange, maybe?

They could give each other the heads of each other's enemy as a trophy. Celestia gives Slayer a Cyberdemon's head, Slayer give Celly the head of Dainn or one of his generals.

Or maybe Slayer gives Celestia lessons on invoking and using Rage Mode or his old gauss cannon (he'll get the ballista to replace it) and Celestia crafts him the burning grappling-hook upgrade for his super shotgun.

NGL, I was really confused because when I read the previous chapter it still had the dude from the Doom movie.

10242973
Odd, could've sworn I removed that section.

Time to find out what that pull is. The Alicorn thought to herself as she walked down the empty hallway.

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR9ng01brAxE_mPM6wcCReolgp-N792oZoayPUt7CAd96U4eXm7&usqp=CAU

Personally I would focus on getting all the characters in before getting into romance.

10282561
Decided to change it up a bit.

After reading this, pretty interested on what might happen next.
Certainly liking seeing LunaxChrysalis there :0

Wonder who that guy was that supposedly revived Luna and what Luna might gain from what happened there?
Like some sort of powers or something.
Seeing what Celestia did to that demon in chapter 4 makes me wonder if Luna would get a moment like that too?

Wonder what happens with Spike during all of this too?

Are you still working on this?

10474978
Honesty = Isaac Clarke
Kindness = Samus Aran
Generosity = Gaige the Mechromancer

I love this story so, so much. I hope the next chapter comes out soon, if so can you tlel us when is the expected release?

Progress on next chapter?

10511920
I wonder if this fic will continue too?

Their feelings for eachother should be in battle.

Celestia feels a tug that leads her to a trap of hundred of Caribou. In a fit of rage and frustration she begins to battle them, tearing them apart with her bare hands, but she still gets overwhelmed in the end as there are just to many of them.

Just then, when hope seems lost to her, Slayer shows up in his Berserker state and rips them apart with his bare hands. Celestia quickly recovers and joins him in the slaughter.
As they fight their enemies, they shoot quick glances at eachother, comparing their actions and ferosity, then it hits them. They aren't just similar, they are the same, embodiments of wrath and fire, just waiting to be released upon those that dare hurt their loved ones. Their emotions and connection for eachother, despite the gory scenario, makes them both feel a great sense of joy, like they've been reborn.

When the battle is over, both are covered in blood, without hesitation, they close in and embrace eachother. No words are needed, because they already know eachothers feelings.
Later in the night, they take a shower together, they go to bed and f**k eachother all night.

Login or register to comment