• Published 8th Dec 2019
  • 2,268 Views, 42 Comments

The Jizz-Crusted Onesie Mystery - AtomicClop



Twilight learns she's the most popular sex toy in Equestrian history.

  • ...
11
 42
 2,268
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 42 )

I’ll buy one of each princess.

9979111
Ha! Yeah, me too, TBH.

Yeah, I'm suprised Cadance isnt more popular. And Luna should be a bestseller.

Oh.

I recognise this.

Edit: Legendary cover image.

9979266
Yeah the art inspired the fic.

"Do you know how many I've sold of the other three princesses combined? None. Zero. Not even one."

How could she forget to include the last princess? I bet a McFlurrygurumi would have sold like ice cream shakes.

Rarity blushed. "I cannot break a customer's trust by either confirming or denying."

She just did

9979384
That's more like affirmation by omission. Basically it's a way to say yes without breaking patient client confidentiality.

9979499
Yeah that was my intent.

9979499
I guess I'm a bit more into consequentialism style then :rainbowlaugh:

9979381
Oh god no. That's a whole barrel of rotten fish ponys need to stay out of. Its bloody creepy!

Now Chrysslis on the other hand...

9979586

Yeah, Rarity would not be chill with that. I mean, she knows they're sex toys.

This is *exactly* the correct amount of dumb to remain funny throughout. Good jorb.

9979615

(Bows)
:twilightsheepish:

I wanted to make it longer – Fluttershy, Trixie, Flitter&Cloudchaser – but decided it was already on the edge of too long.

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

THIS IS AMUSING

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

9979854
NO, THANK YOU RANDOM CITIZEN

Personally I’d demand a cut.

9979926
Totally. The Luna model should be free, at least!

9979926
Hahahah, I was going to have Pinkie say that but cut it for pacing.


9980055
Yeah, Rarity is smart that way.

Twilight sighed. "Does literally everypony have one of these?"

Be honest: Can you blame them?

9981256
Nope. Not even a tiny bit.

I never expected this ending. :rainbowlaugh:

Hmm, if Twilight put on a Twigurumi, would the universe explode?

9982809
Well, all of Equestria's genitals would explode.

9982814
Close enough.

9982814
Wait... Equestria has genitals? How would that even work for a country/landmass?

Took a while, but I read it. HAH

This was positively epic. stupidly hilarious with an awesome ending I did not see coming. this is erotic comedy gold, my friend. thanks for sharing it with us!

thank you for making this Comedy gold

Now this is truly a work of art. I teared up laughing at this masterpiece.

MOW

9984007
They're right next to shithole countries, I guess?

10848423
Fair nuff

Perfection.

This was adorable! Just as a twi-onsie is. I'm definitely adding this to my YouTube reader recommendations. I can see scribbler or thornquill doing this XD

Despite things ending on a good note. It would no doubt be awkward as hell for Twilight, now that she knows that everyone in ponyville is basically using her as a sex object.

How can she look at anypony with a straight face. Knowing they all have the hots for her like that?

Login or register to comment