• Published 4th Nov 2019
  • 12,825 Views, 87 Comments

How to Love Ponies - Frizzy



Anon finds out he can never go home, which means he can now focus on his love life with horses.

  • ...
33
 87
 12,825
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

I've never seen a story end with "Niiiiiiiiiiice" before, and now I'm not sure I ever want to see a story end any other way. :)

Outstanding.

That was a great fic!

"Niiiiiiiiiiiiice."

Bobbles #5 · Nov 5th, 2019 · · 2 ·

Rejecting Luna? Wow Anon, I didn't know you had ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SHIT TASTE.

:duck:

9925386
That was one hell of an offer. One of the Royal Sisters offers herself to you; just how many ponies get that opportunity?

Well, I'd have liked to see more character progression what with the amount of build up this story has. Other than that, this was a nice read.
It's kinda like this was meant to be longer but then half way through you decided to just make it a quick clop. Very disappointing from where it started.

I love stories that give air time to Lyra (best Background pony) and Bon-Bon, heck I approve the threesome. That said I am a little disappointed in the length and the quickness of the resolution. But for a quick clop its good, and a nice end point to a long day.

9925661
Yeah good point

9925386
I prefer to see it as a Chad move.

9925582
Oh.
I either misunderstood or something because I thought Spike called Twilight mom... which honestly would've been hilerious really!
Twilight needed some way to pay for her intuition fees! XD

9926208
Oh man... There's a need for a fic of that.

"Niiiiiiiiiiiiice."

There's the Treehugger we know! Hot and fun story, great job!:moustache:

Eh canon's overrated anyway

For some reason ‘Gentle Femdom’ feel raunchier than normal Femdom...
And idk why?

9988469
Because Mommy will actually treat you like a mommy.

This story was niiiiiiiiiiiiice! <3:moustache:

Sorry, but Luna crying in rejection is just too much for me to handle.

Good story, man.

You know, reading other peoples stories while mine takes 3 days to be approved is quite....

How do I put this...

FUCKING FRUSTRATING!!!!

But still, good story.

The smut part was good and pretty well written, but the absolute blast I had was in reading the speed-dating chapters! I'd love to see a spin-off of just the speed-dating experience, absolute hilarious! 10/10!

Login or register to comment