• Published 13th Jan 2020
  • 1,050 Views, 1,404 Comments

6 Universal Nights - The Blue EM2



Journey to a place of magic... just not the magic the builders intended.

  • ...
5
 1,404
 1,050

PreviousChapters Next
Night 5: Livin' la Vida Suri

As you probably saw being hinted at in the previous chapter, a certain fashion designer with a reputation for intellectual property theft has just appeared on the scene. This is of grave concern to anybody trialling new fabrics and fashion lines, given her propensity to simply nick them and pass them off as her own. Yeah, it didn't really go down well in Manhattan, to say the least.

But, alas, this Suri was not originally Suri, nor did they have a surname that was a pun. No, it is the enemy-

What did I tell you about messing with my keyboard, Boreale?

"WE HAVE FEHLED!"

That you most certainly have. Now go away!

Anyways, where was I? Ah, yes I think I remember. To make sense of this bit of the story, we will need to go back in time a short while, back to a time ten minutes before I started this chapter and wrote a lot of words indeed.


Quite a while ago...


Tom and Jimmy were about to enter Universal Studios Florida, the main park, and were busy chatting with one another, smiling and joking and laughing as if yesterday's conversation had never happened. Jimmy, naturally, led the conversation.

"So, who do you think we'll be today?"

"I hope I get a male one," Tom said. "Now, I've not got a problem with male to female, it just gets a bit dull going from male to female endlessly, and by logical extension, back again. Not to mention painful," he added, looking down.

"You kidding?" Jimmy snorted. "That's boring! Male to male is so dull! That's probably why I only get female ones."

"So you enjoy losing your junk week after week?" Tom asked, incredulously. "That, if anything, is just weird. Besides, a mix of both makes it more interesting."

"Well, Katrina and Steph only seem to become female characters..."

"That's probably because they're both female!" Tom countered. "Female to male is so problematic, if you know what I mean."

"Say no more," Jimmy sighed. "I've noticed their have been two Rarities so far. Never before have we seen two different versions of the same person in the same holiday."

"But the result of separate people," Tom pointed out. "Besides, keep in mind that the outfits were the only thing different. The people were the same. Even if I do prefer the older wardrobe of the Rainbooms to the ones they introduced in the Digital Series."

"If it's a separate outfit, I list it separately. Besides, the two dresses for Cinderella-"

"-Belonged to two completely different people. The two films do not take place in the same universe, and therefore Cinderella is not the same person in both films. But whatever works for you. With the whole Rarity thing, where exactly were you going with that image?"

Jimmy's face lit up like a lightbulb. "Of course! I'm glad you asked. Maybe one of us will get Suri Polomare."

Tom reacted badly to that. "Bleagh! Who'd want to end up as that thief? I swear she breaches most employment laws. She's worse than Vivienne Westwood in that regard. Poor Miss Po-"

"COCO POMMEL!" Jimmy screamed to the heavens. "IT'S COCO POMMEL! MISS IS NOT A NAME! COCO IS!"

"Alright mate, calm down, I was only being polite," Tom said. "Besides, she treats her employees really badly. No wonder Coco went to work for Rarity."

"But Katrina was Suri and-"

"Depends on the person. Kat's positive aspects were combined with Suri's ability to give anybody a right bellowing. Was she demanding coffee by any chance?"

"No, but I could do with one," Jimmy snorted. He had, of course, forgotten that the last time he had ended up as Suri, it had been the definition of horror. "Anyways, I need to head to my ride. See you!"

"Sure thing, whomever you may be this evening," Tom answered, and headed off towards a selection of screens. Jimmy, on the other hand, didn't even notice that he'd trodden on a glowing button sitting on the ground, which released blue energy as it crumbled under his bootheels and destroyed them with their bolters.

BOREALE!

"It is the enemy-"

Shush. Or I'll put you in a metal box.

"METAL BOXES!"

Thank you, Mark Acheson. Now can I get on with my story?

"Yes, by all means."

Thank you. On with the story!


Jimmy the Hook went on his way, passing by the burrito stand that had been the cause of Ink's troubles a few weeks earlier. Or was it days? It most certainly felt like weeks to him, so he was confused as time appeared to be warping and bending all around. Jimmy could also attribute it to transformation fatigue. It seemed the more it happened in a row, the tireder (or is it more tired?) he got as it wore his body out repeatedly. He could only fear it would give him a shorter lifespan, but at the same time he secretly enjoyed it (something he would never admit to anybody or anything, for that matter). So, on he walked, having failed to see the button he had crushed underfoot. However, as he walked along, he soon became aware of his shoe feeling a bit off. He seemed to be bouncing up and down a fair bit as he walked, which would not normally happen with brown shoes he normally wore.

He looked down and soon saw the cause of the problem. The cause of the problem was his shoes were no longer shoes. They were now trainers with white bases, and a purple body and flap, held in place with purple and white laces, with the addition of white and black toecaps. These didn't look at all familiar, he thought.

"I'd better go hide," he said, and vanishificated as fast as he could. This was indeed a wize thing to do, as his normally loose fitting slacks had started to get tighter, shrinking onto his body and sliding a short ways up his body to just above his ankles. But there, they stopped. They didn't become a skirt or anything like that. They stayed as normal, zip, button, and all (although the button turned golden, and he nearly gained a very stylish belt, but did not gain said belt).

His shirt began to change, also, losing the collar it usually had, and turning purple its entire length, as a symbol of three buttons appeared at the bottom of said shirt. The material that had once constituted the collar floated into the air, stretching and reforming, the fabric reforming from harsh cotton to soft silk, and then floated back down, around his neck, and abruptly tied itself into a knot. A closer inspection revealed the garment to be a blue scarf with white lines running through it.

"Suri?" Jimmy ventured. "But this looks nothing like herAAAARGH!"

Jimmy's sudden reaction of pain was to his hair aggressively growing, as the root hair cells forced more and more hair onto his head. His hair flopped forward into a purple fringe and back into a rather large, stylised bun with several curled parts. A yellow hairband appeared to help hold the mess in place.

"Why does it always hurt with her?"

It got worse still, as his bones began to shorten, skin and muscle compressing and fat melting off of him until he was left with the figure of a teenage girl. His incredibly thin legs softened slightly, and his pants suddenly felt tight as his rear started to tingle, before it suddenly increased in size. This was joined by his hips widening and his manhood getting pulled into his groin, quickly being replaced by the female equivalent before she had any chance to register what was happening. Not long after, her clothes increased in size to accomodate for the changes, which moved forward as her shoulders snapped inwards and her chest started to tingle oddly, the skin under her nipples suddenly getting much softer. She looked down and groaned as her chest began to grow in size, swelling into a pair of breasts. Whilst outwardly unpleasant, Jimmy found the experience oddly enjoyable. Her skin turned a very light pink, and she gained ochre eyes to replace the blue ones.

With that, it seemed to be over. Jimmy looked herself over. "Polomare," she said. And then she started laughing. "You're Suri-ous?"


Suri had a wild experience on the Minion Mayhem. Despite it being another ride dominated by screens, it proved to be a surprisingly fun ride thanks to the motion simulator elements. However, her true moment to shine came when she walked by a clothing store, selling T shirts and the like.

Suddenly, somebody began snapping pictures of some of the items on sale, taking great care to photograph the patterns and designs on them. It all looked very suspicious, and Suri thought it was odd.

"Why are you taking pictures of the stuff?" she asked, as innocently as she could.

The person's behaviour was very odd. "I, err, erm, want to sent them to my, erm... cousin, as she would like some and I wanted her to tell me, aheam, what type she wanted!"

"If your cousin is female, why on Earth are you photographing the male ones? Those shirts are for men."

The odd person had no answer, and suddenly hurried off, only to be intercepted by security. "We've caught the counterfeight T shirt man!" said one.

Suri smiled to herself, and then took her phone out. She needed to call Tom, but she could also check in with Steph at the same time. Just why wasn't Tom answering any of her calls?

Author's Note:

Suri Polomare. Another divisive character in the fandom, she otherwise had little impact on the show, the little thief. She is, however, a popular subject for TF fiction, and here are some stories that feature that;

https://www.deviantart.com/bersie1119/art/The-Fashionable-Scarf-Suri-Polomare-TF-TG-MC-729482592
(WARNING: The above link is to a story with an M rating).

T8 Magic Nights
It's a World of Joy, it's a World of Fears, it's a World of Spontaneous TFs...
The Blue EM2 · 41k words  ·  27  14 · 1.5k views

Fun fact; her name is a pun on 'polymer', and I imagine Jimmy will appreciate the hidden Spiderman reference in there.

As for the ride? IT'S MORE SCREENS! COME ON, UNIVERSAL! YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!

PreviousChapters Next