• Published 13th Jan 2020
  • 1,050 Views, 1,404 Comments

6 Universal Nights - The Blue EM2



Journey to a place of magic... just not the magic the builders intended.

  • ...
5
 1,404
 1,050

PreviousChapters Next
Night 2: Aliens? Woe is Me!

Now then, I wonder that most of you are questioning where Ink is in all of this, given that, as this is an Equestria Girls transformation story, he cannot possibly have ended up as Changeling Thorax. As a result, I now feel it fit to reveal what has happened to him over the course of the day and what else will happen to our plucky (by now mostly) heroines and heroes.

Ink, as was his custom, had left the hotel on his own, set up once more in his trademark suit and bow tie (which had mystically returned to the world following his escapades the previous day as Sonata Dusk). The tacos had finally worked their way out of his system, and he had heard very little from the others, apart from a very brief snippet of discussion from Katrina (was that her name? He thought it was) about riding on supercars or something like that. He took relatively little stock in that statement. Whatever next, giant green bugs flying into the park? What a ridiculous proposition. On that line of reasoning, the Young 6 would turn up next!

Enough of these discussions. Ink was headed for the only surviving ride from the disastrous opening day of Universal Studios Florida, which had seen most of the rides fail to run thanks to a lack of planning and power (Kongfrontation would often conk out unexpectedly due to the amount of electricity it consumed, and don't let me get started on Jaws). E. T. Adventure was based on the classic Spielberg film, and saw riders aiding the iconic alien escape the authorities and get back home (all the while avoiding a trail of Reese's Pieces). It was, all in all, a fun and entertaining ride, as well as remaining more or less unaltered since opening day. Whilst this meant it looked a little older than all the others, it was also a little more of a classic experience in that regard, and that was what Ink wanted to experience.

So, in he went and joined the queue line. This line was themed around a soundstage, where it seemed that filming was taking place in preparation for a film of some sort. Ink had done his research, and he knew the original version had the idea of the riders being recruited for the filming of an E. T. sequel, which of course would never happen. Right?

As he stood in line, Ink once more felt a bit strange, like yesterday. Fussing around for a moment whilst he tried to figure out the cause of why he felt this way, he suddenly noticed something very odd indeed. There was now a cape hanging down from his shoulders, tied across his left shoulder. This cape was black, with blue gems set into it, and a light blue clasp set into it to help to hold it in place, itself inset with blue gems.

"What in the world?" he asked. He felt it again, and promptly got a shock. "Hey! What gives?"

His suit jacket vanished from the world, and his remaining shirt and pants merged together to create a single garment, with the button on the pants disappearing and suddenly the zip was on the back, covered over by the cape. The shoulders and collar shrank back into the top of the shirt, and the bow tie fell onto the floor as it had nothing to hold it in place. The shirt now sat at his upper chest, which looked really odd, and the entire onezie (as much as I despise the word, it is the only word that seems to describe it) shrank till it was skintight. Jems inset themselves into the legs, and his shoes suddenly grew upwards into black platform boots with light blue patterns attached to the front of them. The body of the shoes were also this same blue.

"Could it possibly be that Rarity?" he asked. "I thought that was Kat yesterday!"

Nobody seemed to have noticed the oddity that was happening next to them, but onwards it went. His hair was suddenly and quite dramatically filled with more of the gems and what seemed like stardust, as his hair turned purple and began to grow longer. It stopped when it reached his upper back, around his shoulders, before folding over itself and falling forward into a fringe, with some of it sticking up as the previous day. His skin turned white and his eyes a dark blue, followed by blue eyeliner appearing behind his eyes. Not literally behind his eyes, you know what I mean!

His clothing began to shift as his body changed more, his shoulders narrowing and waist changing to be quite narrow. His arms and legs got shorter and slimmer, his hands and feet becoming much smaller, all the garments reducing in size as this all happened. His chest suddenly exploded into a pair of breasts, and his manhood vanished as her hips were suddenly pushed outwards, giving her a female figure. That, it seemed, had concluded the events of this particular transformation, but Rarity suddenly noticed that the queue line was oddly empty.

"Where did everybody go?" she asked.

"There's a band performing in the town square," a fellow tourist said. "Apparently, they're really good."

"I may go listen to them later," she said, and they went into the pre-show. This consisted of Mr Spielburg greeting the riders via a video screen, and stating that E. T. needed help getting home. Naturally, the riders had to help him with the help of bicicyles.

"Didn't Equestria Girls do this?" Rarity mused to herself as the access doors opened, and they boarded the ride vehicles; the bicycles. As they travelled along, they saw that the police were giving chase, and seconds before they crashed into the police car, they flew into the air and through the black confines of outer space, until they finally reached E. T.'s home world, where he saved it and the riders were bathed in beautiful light and colours, before being thanked for their help. Rarity was most suprised to hear E. T. say her name!


That evening, at the hotel, the gang sat around in the lounge, whilst some of them observed the Young 6 interact with each other. Sci-Twi suddenly noticed something odd about something Sandbar had said.

"He mentioned something about Ocellus taking a phone from him and talking to the Maneiac," she said.

"And?" Rarity asked. "How does this affect anything?"

"Tom has previously been Sandbar," Sci-Twi explained. "And I remember that Sandbar recalling that happening to me. Which means only one thing. This Sandbar is also Tom."

Sassy appeared from behind them, this time wearing boots. She had been barefoot for most of the day. "I know multiple instances of Jimmy can exist at once, but now multiple forms of Tom being together at once?"

"Also, I can clearly see that Ocellus is attracted to Sandbar," Rarity pointed out. "Does that make the relationship narcisstic?"


Later that night, Rarity headed to her room, noticing the other members of the gang retiring. Smoulder and Gallus shut their doors, wishing the others a good night. Sassy was also gone, and Rarity was about to turn in when she saw something.

Sharing one last moment together, Ocellus and Sandbar kissed one another.

"See you soon, Celly," Sandbar said, and walked away to wherever he was staying.

Ocellus looked sad. "See you," she said quietly, knowing full well what would happen.

Rarity spoke to her. "You are aware you are going to change back, right?" she said. "And that means waving goodbye to Sandbar."

Ocellus looked at her. "That's the thing," she whispered. "I don't want to."

Rarity said nothing else, but went into her room and went off to bed.

Author's Note:

Yes, the version of Rarity that caused such a stir.

E. T. is a must ride. There's a fear it will go soon, so ride it while you can.

PreviousChapters Next