• Published 13th Jan 2020
  • 1,050 Views, 1,404 Comments

6 Universal Nights - The Blue EM2



Journey to a place of magic... just not the magic the builders intended.

  • ...
5
 1,404
 1,050

PreviousChapters Next
Night 3: Pinkie and the Pteranodon

Hello everybody! We are back once more, with this time focusing on Ink, as he makes his way toward a ride themed around dinosaurs. Jurassic Park is one of the themed areas in Islands of Adventure, and it is host to a number of attractions. One of the lesser known ones, as most of the queue tends to get sucked up by Jurassic Park River Adventure, but this one can be found up in the mountainous section of the themed land. This is a ride themed around the flying creatures of Jurassic Park, the pteranodon, and I say creature as they are technically not dinosaurs. Indeed, such is the fact they are not dinosaurs that paleontologists get very annoyed when you refer to them as dinosaurs, as they are not dinosaurs. However, they did coexist with dinosaurs, so they fit in with that section of the park perfectly. And not only is the ride themed around them, but it allows the riders a chance to fly through the air and soar like a bird over the park, as the pteranodons have seats in them which allow the riders to ride upon them and fly, eagles, fly (two cookies if you get that reference).

This particular escapade was to be Ink's newest adventure. He had previously chatted with Katrina about heading to this section of the park, and it was to this section of the park went he. He had always been quite the fan of Jurassic Park, and Misty (sorry, Katrina) had told him that Jurassic Park: the Ride had been great fun. He honestly hoped that this place would be the same too, as unlike Jimmy he had no opposition to flying; something about a pink pegasus or some nonsense like that. That, and a sphynx, but that was utterly ludicrous. There are no sphynxes in North America!

Anyways, Ink made his way to the ride, and joined the queue line. It proved to be quite a nice wait, and the sun wasn't too bad, which made his decision to wear a business suit even more wacky in the heat. Anyways, he was composed of cheerful thoughts as he stood there in the sun, a happy smile on his face, not to mention a ride at the end of it all.

As he stood there, admiring the attention to detail that was there, he became aware of a pink energy flowing through the air. "I say! Whatever is that?" he asked, as he looked up at the energy that was snaking its way through the air to him. Then, just as he was about to speak again, an energetic voice shouted loudly from nowhere, so loudly that everybody in the crowd heard it.

"LIFE IS A PARTY! DON'T YA WANNA CELEBRATE!"

"That, I am pretty certain, was Pinkie, Pie," Ink commented, as he suddenly observed the energy stop in the air. "And here we go again." The source of energy surged toward him, and was absorbed upon that moment it hit him. "Yep. Here we go."

The world was soon aware of what he meant, as his hair switched its shade to pink, forming into a tangled maze of messy curls and locks that fell downwards onto his back. And then it suddenly ballooned outwards in every conceivable direction, a messy display of confetti flying everywhere as it did so. This was soon followed by alterations to his face, where his face shifted to that of the Equestria Girls Pinkie Pie, which included the usual additions of pink eyebrows, blue eyes in place of the usual tones, and pink skin everywhere. His chest suddenly expanded to include breasts, which strained against his shirt and jacket, and his shoulders cracked inwards, which made his shirt and jacket too big somewhat. His hips were slightly forced outward, and his height began to decrease, his manhood vanishing as it did so and being replaced by their feminine equivalent. Her hands and arms decreased in length, and her legs and feet did the same.

Just as this was processed and had come to pass, Ink (or possibly Pinkie) noticed all the garments of clothing she had on were starting to change. The jacket started to run like wax, and merged onto her shirt, which changed to become a high neck T shirt, the collar and buttons vanishing. Conveniently, the chest was stitched together where the buttons had once resided, and a symbol of a lakeside place appeared on the centre of the shirt. The sleeves and the top of the shirt turned pink, and the remainder of it turned white. Of course, the bow tie was now gone, and it had gone into oblivion (until a subsequent chapter, that is). After that, her black belt (no, not the martial arts honour), changed to orange with a purple buckle of some indeterminate shape. Her pants shrank back up his legs and turned to a shade of blue, which was soon followed by symbols of a yellow and a pink ballon appearing on both legs. The zip and button, for a nice change from the usual, remained in place upon her person and sat underneath the belt, as they should do. Her socks grew up his legs, and stopped just below his knees. They turned to a white shade, with pink lines toward the top interspersed with more white. Her shoes, a pair of normally formal ones, turned blue, and transformed into a pair of boots with purple trim and base, as well as a set of pink laces criscrossing up them.

It all seemed to be over, and yet everybody in the crowd seemed to be completely fine with what they had witnessed. As the line moved on, Pinkie was suddenly very excited for the ride she was about to get on.

"PTERANODONS! YAY! I LOVE PTERANODONS! DON'T YOU, GUMMY?"

For Gummy was suddenly on her shoulder, and smiling like a idiot at the thought of riding on the back of a pteranodon.

"Look!" said a person. "A pterodactyl!"

"No, silly!" Pinkie laughed. "These are pteranodons! Pterodactyls are entirely different things."

She took her seat, and the ride vehicle, having completed the safety checks, set off up a lift hill that took them high into the air. Upon reaching the top, they had a nice view of Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls, and Pinkie saw a girl with pink hair and skin in one of the boats.

"Another Pinkie?" Pinkie asked, as the train gently meandered through some gentle curves before hitting a break run. It then ran a few more curves swinging back and forth, before they were back at the station.

"Well, that was short," Pinkie said, and hopped off, heading somewhere else in the park.

Author's Note:

Well, that's the second Pinkie TF in this series I've written.

I wouldn't bother with pteranodon flyers. It's only 90 seconds long, and the queues often exceed 90 minutes.

PreviousChapters Next