• Published 13th Jan 2020
  • 1,050 Views, 1,404 Comments

6 Universal Nights - The Blue EM2



Journey to a place of magic... just not the magic the builders intended.

  • ...
5
 1,404
 1,050

PreviousChapters Next
Night 2: BUST MY BUFF-BUTTONS! A HIPPOGRIFF!

As he had said he would, Jimmy found himself in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter once again. The colder weather (cold by Florida standards) had not affected him so, as he was fairly used to sudden temperature changes (one such incident before Christmas proved to be nearly fatal, something that Jimmy was not keen to repeat in any sense of the word). He wandered through that section of the park with a smile on his face and a spring in his step, only briefly diminished when he saw the queue for Hagrid's Magical Creatures stretch around the block and back again, as was the norm with new attractions.

"What silly people, simply running for the busiest ride," said he, "but this does work to my advantage. If they are all on that ride, that means that-"

"You are not riding Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey again!" the ghost of Chrysalis boomed. "We have been on that quite enough times!"

Jimmy laughed. "I wasn't planning on going there, silly," he said. "I was headed for Flight of the Hippogriff! If everybody is on Hagrid's ride, the queue for Hippo will be much shorter in comparison, so I can get on board and ride fairly quickly."

"That makes perfect sense," said the spirit in his head.

"That it does."

Suddenly, a voice spoke to Jimmy. "Who on Earth are you talking to?"

"For the convenience of the story, thoughts are being conveyed as dialogue," said the narrator. "Imagine having to read 'he thought' over and over again! How boring would it get?"

The park employee sighed. "Can somebody point a flashlight at that camera in the sky? I don't think that's allowed under FAA rules."


Islands of Adventure had something of a rough start. The park was designed largely by former Disney imagineers who attempted to incorporate ideas from the abandoned Beastly Kingdom into the park's mystical areas (hence the presence of volcanoes and mythical creatures), but to say the park's first few years were rough was something of an understatement, suffering from a chronic lack of focus and having only a handful of E ticket attractions such as Dueling Dragons (rest in peace. Remember that ride died for Hagrid).

However, one ride did do well; the Flying Unicorn, which took the riders on a magical journey on the back of a unicorn through the forest (but no, it was not Twilight Sparkle). The ride was a big success, and as such was incorporated into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, with one major change; the ride vehicles were rethemed to represent hippogriffs such as Buckbeak (and not a certain flying creature obsessed with verticle parambulatory devices). The ride layout is identical on both versions, but what started life as a short term stopgap has become a permanent fixture of the land, even being duplicated at Japan and Hollywood. Not bad, eh?

Anyways, Jimmy intended to ride this as he had a plan to ride each and every Harry Potter ride at the park (tie your hair back, dude. Watch out for windy holds!). He stood in the queue line, before it began to move, and then suddenly moved forward. As he rounded a bend and prepared to stop once more, suddenly his hand fell on a golden brooch!



Nothing happened. But it happened quite suddenly, mind you.

Anyways, Jimmy continued onwards, as he went through the queue line, and at long last reached the front of the queue line, which was where he was meant to be.

"Hello!" said a voice behind him, and Jimmy turned. He couldn't have just heard Lauren Jackson, could he?

And then he saw her face and he was a believer. Before him stood a somewhat hyper looking girl with light pink skin, ice blue two tone hair, purple eyes, and a necklace around her neck. On her feet were a pair of purple flats, a pair of blue pants, and a light purple shirt. She grinned. "I've seen you around!" she said. "Jimmy Hook, right?"

"The same," Jimmy replied. "I'm guessing you're Silverstream?"

Silverstream laughed as the train stopped. "Yep! Of course, you're the seapony guy! Possibly the wierdest thing I've ever seen!"

"That's pushing it," Jimmy said. The train had opened the restraints at this point, and they boarded the train. The lap bars dropped, and the train moved off. Just then, Jimmy's hand passed over a nail.

"Ouch!" he said, as the object released a static charge into his finger.

"Are you alright?" Silverstream asked. And then she noticed that Jimmy's normally brown hair had begun to turn to varying shades of orange and red. "Oh. That is pretty weird."

The show building of one of the other rides came into view as the hair on Jimmy's face was done with the vanishing, and his hair was now a mess of orange and red flipped up into the air as if he had been riding a rollercoaster going very fast (this is why people need to have haircuts). His eyebrows were now orange, and his eyes joined them, turning to an orange shade with his blue skin, looking as though he had frostbite. Jimmy was then next afflicted by his shoulders narrowing, followed by the sudden and very dramatic loss of most body muscle, making him look like a deflating bag. There was also some purple eyeliner near his eyes for some reason.

"This sucks," he sighed, as the train reached the pre-drop camera, which snapped him mid-change. Next up, his hips widened and his manhood was pulled into his body. Or her body, when it was done. Her legs slimmed down and got shorter, which now meant the lap bar was set wrong.

Silverstream pulled it down, but she didn't seem to be scared by what was happening to the person next to her. Instead, she looked on in morbid fascination at what was going on, seeing Jimmy's pants morph into a skirt, a black one, and one of the shortest she had ever seen. It then joined forces with Jimmy's shirt, which shrank back until it ran along the front of her newly formed breasts, and the sleeves were only just running along the top of her shoulders. The skirt had a petal pattern to it, and had three buttons set into it, and into the fronts of the sleeves as well. The glasses flew off and crashed into a nearby rock. Not that it mattered.

The golden belt from earlier flew around her waist, and with that it was done, as the train roared into the first drop. It fell through a long spiral loop, up a bunny hop, and then around two spirals, each facing the opposite way from one another. The train then climbed into another spiral, and then hit the final brake run into the station.

Sassy Saddles rolled her eyes. "Well, bust my buf- buttons!" she said. "I would not have queued more than five minutes for that."

She was interrupted as Silverstream grabbed her arm and pointed. "ESCALATORS!" she cried.

As they got off the ride, there was a beeping from Silverstream's phone, which she answered. "Hello?" she said. "Oh, hi Gallus! What? You need to get the band together? Sure thing! I'll be there in a jiffy!"

She ended the call, touched one of the fragments on her necklace, and suddenly teleported away.

Sassy was incredibly confused. What was going on?

Author's Note:

Remember her? She only appeared in that Canterlot episode where she tried to run Rarity's boutique for her and made an absolute hash of it. The bit with the nails is in reference to a misunderstanding in a conversation yesterday.

If you want to ride Flight of the Hippogriff, wait for a short queue. Luckily, Forbidden Journey and Hagrid gobble up most queues.

PreviousChapters Next