• Published 13th Jan 2020
  • 1,050 Views, 1,404 Comments

6 Universal Nights - The Blue EM2



Journey to a place of magic... just not the magic the builders intended.

  • ...
5
 1,404
 1,050

PreviousChapters Next
Night 4: NO! I WILL NOT LOSE MY TEMPER! UNDERSTAND?

After what was possibly the longest night of their lives, our brave heroes and heroines (two of whom were consistently heroines) woke up from their beds and prepared for another day in the parks. The previous evening had been fun, to say the least. The guards had cottoned on to the fact that certain individuals were turning up, all of whom were from a fictional television show. And had questioned them. Admittedly, some of them could have taken it better than others. Whilst Misty's professionalism was to be commended, Bright Mac could have taken the situation with a little less hostility, as ordering the guards to 'keep away from mah wife' may have been a tad too aggressive. For the record, Pear had no problem being questioned, and once the staff were entirely satisfied with their responses, they were let on their way, and so they returned to their rooms after another strange day.

Now the morning had arrived once more. Little of consequence was going on in the world at that time, apart from something named after beer running in China, and our gathered friends sat down once more for breakfast.

"So then," Tom started, by now firmly back to normal. "What will today bring, apart from weirdness?"

"What else does it bring?" John sighed, eating a slice of bacon very slowly indeed. Such was the slowness that a nearby snail ground to a screeching halt trying to go slower. "We all seem to end up as married couples or ships once in a while."

"You must be new here," Katrina commented, glancing at her plate. "Tom and I have ended up as siblings and dates more than once, including one time where one of us was a character who hadn't even appeared in Equestria Girls!"

"Oh, yes," Tom replied. "FlashSet and StarBurst. Not to mention Applejack and Apple Bloom."

"That's not too unbelievable," Steph joked. "Kat practically sounds like a cowgirl!"

"Why do you think that is?"

"Good point."

"Clearly," Ink added, adjusting once more his bow tie of magnificence, "the entity observing and cataloguing our lives in the great book of providence has a taste in shipping. It's rather like a story I read about a Lunar Guard's unhealthy obsession with Luna."

"REALLY?" Jimmy exclaimed, saying the first thing he had all morning. "Can I read it?"

"He just wants to ensure his OC has no competition," Tom snorted.

"Oh really?" Jimmy replied. "She would NEVER do that!"

"Well, you must have it then," Steph joked. "You once spammed me with Princess Luna pictures!"

"You can talk, 'ShiningArmour'sFangirlForLife'!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, please!" Tom exclaimed. "I understand that we all have our own tastes, but that is no reason to mock others for it. If Jimmy loves Luna, let him love her. Her appearing to us and speaking with him directly would hardly be the weirdest thing that could happen. Anyways, we've got a good selection of rides lined up for today, so I suppose that once we are all done eating we should head into the park. Sound good?"

There was much nodding, and cleaning of plates, and before long they departed to their rooms, to collect the supplies they needed for the day's expedition.


To everybody's surprise (and not of needing somebody they (with the exception of Katrina) were all in Islands of Adventure today, which made keeping in touch somewhat easier than normal as they had a much smaller area to be in. Furthermore, many of them were on rides in the same sections of the park, which made keeping in touch with one another quite easy too. Jimmy and Tom found themselves together, walking toward the Superhero section of the park.

"And then, spidermen uses his web to swing in and bash-"

"Jimmy, this may come as news to you," Tom sighed, "but I know very little about Marvel. I used to watch the Batman series back in the day, the one with Mark Hamill in it as the Joker, but apart from that I know very little really."

"That would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic," Jimmy answered. "Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyways." And both of them proceeded to laugh heartily, in their best Joker impression."

"But that's DC!" Tom protested. "Anyway, I have seen the first Avengers and both Guardians of the Galaxy films, so I know what's going on there. But I can't name most of the Marvel characters, and I hadn't even heard of Stan Lee before his passing."

"RIP," Jimmy sighed. "Did you know this was originally going to be a shopping mall?"

"Yes," Tom replied. "Cancelled due to Universal's financial muddle in the 1990s." He stopped when he saw Jimmy snickering. "What's so funny?"

"I love that word, muddle. It's so British!"

"Like how you found loopy hilarious?" Tom retorted.

"Reinforcing my point!" Jimmy snorted. "Need to do some shopping?"

"I suppose I could," Tom sighed. "I can't explain why, but my clothes are feeling a little loose. Maybe the Florida heat has made them expand, but without copious amounts of methane gas."

"I don't think that's how farting works," Jimmy replied.

"Noise that came from behind," Tom laughed. "Anyways, gotta go, see ya!" And Tom vanished without another word.

"Well, that was weird," Jimmy answered. "It is a lot hotter here than Britain, mind. And that means I need to get into the queue line for my next ride."


Dominating MARVEL Superhero Island is the mass of steel and ajrenaleen (adrenaline, sorry) that is The Incredible Hulk Coaster. Built as the land's flagship attraction, it was the first Bolliger and Mabillard rollercoaster in the United States, and was an all new design from them. It was also quite the technical achievement, combining theming, story, and thrills into one incredible (haha) package.

So, Jimmy joined the line once his Express app chimed green, and he stepped inside. The story on the screens (as he had previously ridden the original before the 2016 refit) told of General Thaddeus Ross conducting dangerous (and probably illegal) gamma ray experiments, which turned people into Hulk creatures (rather than killing them, something the first Avengers actually acknowledges). Jimmy walked past one of the panels when a green gas leaked out. It spilled everywhere, and all over him.

"Shit! Gamma radiation! Here I go again!"

He saw down at the bottom of his attire that his shoes, which had been with him through thick and through thin, had suddenly lost their laces, and this meant that they soon filled over at the top with a boot. Not long after that, they turned a rather disgusting shade of brown, and proceeded to grow up his legs, stopping halfway up his calves as they did so. His socks also slid up his legs to ensure the boots did not rub against his legs. Not long after that, his slacks, which currently hung over the boots, began to shrink up his legs and stopped when they had become an exceptionally short pair of shorts. The legs suddenly began to stitch themselves together, the process being oddly noisy, and the divider between the legs soon vanished, changing the garment into a skirt. This skirt turned black, and the former zip and button were soon replaced by elastic to hold it on his hips. His polo shirt retained the high neck, but but the sleeves got shorter, and the garment turned purple, taking on the consistency of a jumper.

His clothing was now done with, and it began to go the other way. His hair shrank up his back (he was fortunate the queue had not moved, or esle that would have been very awkward), and fell into an awkward mess of reds and pinks, with the odd purples here and there, as well as the front hanging down at odd right angles to the rest of his face. Speaking of his face, it soon felt as though it had been put through a vice, as it squished and stretched into a more feminine appearance. His eyes turned red, and his glasses vanished as his neck shrank.

Moments later, his shoulders slid inwards, and his chest began to feel oddly warm. The line moved forward, and so did Jimmy, but not before realising his balance was slightly off. Keen to find the source of the problem, he suddenly saw two lumps slowly pushing their way forward on his chest, stopping after a few seconds. Breasts. B cups, if he had to guess.

His waist was a lot faster, violently bursting outwards as his manhood vanished. His arms, legs, feet and hands all slimmed down. Sorry, her arms, legs, feet and hands all slimmed down, and she shrank in height until she was about the height of an average teenager.

A quick inspection of her new body revealed she was another character who hadn't ever appeared in Equestria Girls.

Cayenne.


Totally unpeturbed by this, Cayenne took her seat on the ride. She pulled down the overhead restraint (as lap bars were of no use on a ride with inversions), and relaxed. She liked this one.

Moments later, all the safety checks were complete, and the train moved off and up an incline. It then stopped, sitting in a tunnel filled with tires and flashing lights, before suddenly launching forwards and into the open. The train was then hurled into a heartline roll before dropping down, going up again and doing a pair of cobra rolls. Dropping through a reverse Immelmann, it did another loop and fell through a smoke filled tunnel. It roared through a banked turn, into a corkscrew, through another loop, a pair of S bends, and up another slope, where the train hit a brake run.

"Is that it?" asked another passenger.

"Nope!" Cayenne called. "The best is yet to come!"

The train descended a steep drop, flew through another corkscrew, and an uphill turn as well, before hitting the final brake run and returning to the station.


Cayenne strolled outside in the Florida sun, smiling to herself. She looked about, only to suddenly be knocked over by somebody.

"Did you see that? IT WAS AWESOME!" they cried. As Cayenne's vision recovered, and she slowly got back up, she found herself looking at a preteen with orange hair. A preteen girl with orange hair.

"What? The ride or something else?"

"The ride!" the girl exclaimed, bouncing up and down as if she were made of springs. "Wanna get an ice cream?"

"Well, I suppose I-"

"Great!" The girl's enthusiasm was infectious. Cayenne couldn't help but smile as the girl led her away, never once stopping talking.

Author's Note:

Cayenne is another background character from Canterlot Boutique. She's the one who's rude to Rarity over the design of her dress. She previously appeared in Jimmy-related literature in this story;

[Unpublished stories cannot be embedded]

Excuse the ridiculous title. I suggested it.

The Hulk Coaster is a perfect example of the B&M formula done right (unlike Draken Fire). It's not a long run, but it packs a lot of stuff into the circuit, and has had many versions over the years. The original concerned Banner trying to cure his affliction.

Any guesses as to who the girl is? Let me know in the comments!

PreviousChapters Next