• Published 15th Oct 2019
  • 5,040 Views, 498 Comments

The Witchblade EqG: Mystery Murder Files - Michael_Ravencroft



Hatred runs rampant in the chaos of Anon-A-Miss, demon-like creatures are on the prowl in Canterlot City, and Sunset is the only one with the power to cut them all down...

Comments ( 36 )

WHAT? It can't end like this, it was getting good. Me want more.

Oh, boy.

Here we go.........

“Tell the gangs of this city what happened here, tell everyone. Either they join me or die, and send this message.” Sombra knelt before Young Blood and looked him directly in the eyes. “Tell ‘em, Sombra King is here, and The Darkness is hungry.”

Hmmm, mix of comics and the game for Sombra's version of the Darkness, then?

When the tentacles showed I immediately thought of a videogame and comic series, especially given the background you gave him. Then lo and behold a few lines later what do I see but the very title of them. This'll be interesting if I'm remebering things right.

I know what Sombra's power is now:pinkiehappy:...beware Sunset, because "THE DARKNESS" is coming!! 😈

Welp, now that sombra is here. This will have to do with Crystal prep for sure :D, lets read away.

I always forget the third of the trinity it's the darkness, the witchblade and the _________.

What can I say but... daddy's home!

10076586
Actually they may end up on the same side this sombra seems to be based on Jackie who had a big no no for hurting inoccents hell the darkness prefers to kill evil people it like the taste of corrupt so no we got something big in hidden in the wings

And so, the Darkness rises. Looks like dear old dad's shown up, and the Witchblade's going to be in for one hell of a reunion.

Sequel, sequel! Sequel!

The night is dark and full of terrors.

I knew it! Sequel bait! XD

10076522

The title says both 'Epilogue and Prelude' meaning that there is a Sequel to this story and everything else from this story will pick up in the sequel, though I wonder how long we have to wait for the sequel to come out now.

Sequel hook? Sequel hook *nods*

First you had my interest now you have my attention. Can't wait to fall down the next rabbit hole you cook up.

10076522 And more you shall have...:pinkiecrazy:

10076533 Dude, that was a good song choice! Love it!

10076539 Pretty much, I loved those little Darklings, they were funny. Game AI was shit sometimes, but they were useful. But this is just a taste.

10076586 Okay, not going to lie, I completely forgot about that promo for the game, I just went off of imagination! My subconscious must've remembered and brought it up without me knowing...maybe...the Darkness is whispering to me....?😰

10076594 10076605 Oh and what a family reunion it will be! :pinkiehappy:

10076642 You know me too well. :ajsmug:

10076652 Depending on what happens in the next few hours, probably either by tonight or tomorrow.

10076690 Oh what a fun trip down it will be! :pinkiecrazy:

And so a new chapter begins

Also the hell notifications it skipped you again.

10073380
I recommend you remove then readd the story to your tracking/favorites. It's worked the previous times I've had that happen to me.

Looks like the darkness left Jackie estacado and found a new host. Hmm i wonder how the angelis will react.

TDR

JACKIE!!!!


Wait i mean

SOMBRA!!

10075750 Because according to the Top Cow/Witchblade Lore, only the Magdalena - those who are descendants of JC - are able to wield the full power of the Spear. And because...well...DRAMA~!

Nihil, like Midas and Ishtar, are just OC Windigos/Wendigos. She's more powerful than the others, obviously.

Quick we must restart D-man.exe stat. Right I'll go get Mercy. What's wrong with him? He read the story and was so over come by as he put it "Epicness" that his active brain crashed. Come on can't be that good...Pool reads story. Deadpool can't come out and play because of overload of epicness and sexy Sunny so please leave message. Epicness, Drama, well written plot and flow and the goddess Sunset in Witchblade armor. D-man and Pool are drooling.

COME, EMBRACE THE DARKNESS!

I am conflicted because on one hand the crossover seems interesting despite my nonexistent knowledge on this "witchblade" franchise
On the other i am not too sure how i feel about anon-a-miss as a plot point in the same story

Well I have to say that this story was great. You handled ALL of the Anon-a-Miss stuff well and Sunset Satan. None of the monsters of the week you used felt unique to each other and the fights were interesting. One small criticism I have about the monsters is that early on with the Harpy you established that some people got in over their heads with the demons, and they could be freed from their influence. This didn't really go anywhere until the very end of the story where the Magdalena forcibly purged Ishtar.

Also I thought you did a good job with most of the romance. Flirty Sunset is best Sunset and she is great with Pinkie Pie. I don't like how Big Mac is cheating on Sugar Belle is never really brought up though.

@Michael_Ravencroft

Hey I was wondering if I can turn this into a audiobook on YouTube. I really think this book deserves one due to the fact that it is really good. The Witchblade EQG series is my favorite series on this website.

10584384
Good point I never have a bully so I don’t now how it feels to be tormented like that so i don’t now how I will feel about it :facehoof:
it just sounded concerning to me sorry

Sunset will have to not only figure out the mystery of Anon-A-Miss, but also put a stop to the Mystery Murders, all while trying to keep the weapon under control. However, as Sunset delves deeper into this mystery, she may find out that the two aren't exactly disconnected...

Haven't read this yet, but this seems to imply that the CMCs are murderers now.

This looks pretty good, and I probably will read it, but I'm kind of tired of all of the anonomiss fanfics that treat it like the most horrible travesty in the world. Why is this that the only one of the MLP comics that gets any sort of attention?

You know i thought i'd never touched upon the world of Witchblade coming into the story, turns out that playing the Darkness games when i was younger meant i did now the slightest tiny bit about it that's probably not that accurate to the comics.

Anyway now that i'f read through the story i can say that other than a dip in the middle it's a great read. good thing that the start and end are the most important parts i guess.

11117333
I started it but my mic broke and haven't been able to replace it.

Login or register to comment