Comments ( 20 )

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

9794000
Im still stuck on this but I will put an update on the blog if anything changes

Please update soon. I hope that you can post soon dude. I really like this story.

Comment posted by Silas5399 deleted Oct 2nd, 2019

9861631
But im writing 4 stories at once right now so i have my hands a little full

9861641
I understand bruv.:moustache: Also if you need help with editing anything just ask. I'm already helping one other writer i just need more work.:pinkiehappy:

Private message me if you want with your response

9870395
You mean the one that has been abandoned for possibly decades that had a strong reputation for being haunted? Because There’s no way the price of a property like that hasn’t nose dived over the years.

This was a wild and epic chapter. I hope Chrysalis can be reformed soon.

10049903
Did you read my blog about this

10050034
Just did hope it comes soon (no rush)

10050312
I've been working on it frequently these days but I haven't finished the second chapter yet Im planning on going a differant direction then this one

10050768
OK then, I see a few options that you can take here.

A. You put this story as old (a.k.a edit the title and put "(Old)"), and then you start (or you begin at an already existing chapter) the new story. Then you can apply the new timeline that you want. You can also not do the first part and just put the new storys title as something else, or just put add (New) to the beginning of it (title of new story).

B. You put this story to on [Hiatus] instead of [canceled] so you can work on it more when you have inspiration.

C. Do the first part of A and give a copy of this story to someone else that you know will keep this story alive. (After all good storys are hard to come by)

P.s. You can pick multiple, pick parts of these options, or just outright ignore them.

It's up to you after all.

10050768
And I just remember you had the diamond ceres, meaning you have done option A before it shouldn't be too hard to do again.

10623351
I just haven't really had the drive to write on the new version, sorry it's just that clop was just happening to frequently in this version and I didn't want it t become a clop story

10623435
If that is the problem then there is a chance that I can help you. Do the same thing that the authors for these 2 stories have done.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/412879/new-life-of-a-crow
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/443079/fire-and-steel

As in split the story in two. One has the actual story, while the other has the clop/mature content/scenes. And with this method you technically get 2 stories out of 1, plus it also fixes your problem. After all a story cannot be called a clop story if it has no clop.

10623455
ok ill try that out for now I'm tied up with my new story and my Spyro story

10623686
OK have a good day, because you make good stories. And also the clop scene frequency I just saw that as him being effected by the animal DNA, After all his animal DNA would tell him to breed whenever he could, because hes the only one of his spices on that planet. Via the fact that after a certain age we are able breed it would basically make him thirsty for sexual action. Also like many other stories the magic of the world may be affecting his mind.

Seriously?! This guy is a weakass dummy!!!!


He got SO MANY Transformations and Powers. And still got his ass kicked?! Very Weak!

Login or register to comment