• Published 28th Apr 2019
  • 797 Views, 102 Comments

Sweetie Belle Gains a Soul - The Hidden Chapters - Bad Dragon



Evil Sweetie Belle forces a shipping between her submissive clone and a changeling.

Comments ( 5 )

Comment section minigames for the Changeling in his prime chapter of the story Sweetie Belle Gains a Soul - The Hidden Chapters. Anypony can play them in this comment section of this story.

GAME 1
Does this story remind you of a song that you know? If yes, post it in the comments in the following format:
- Chapter of the story that this song is relevant to.
- A link or embedded Youtube video of it.
- Percentage of correlation (0% being an unrelated song, 100% being a song written exactly for this story).
- A reason why this song reminded you of this story or the excerpt of the lyrics.

Apoptygma Berzerk - Fade to Black — Correlation: 50% (Lyrics)
I have lost the will to live — Simply nothing more to give — There is nothing more for me — Need the end to set me free

Inkubus Sukkubus - Vampyre erotica — Correlation: 45% (Lyrics)
Come along and talk with me — Sing the sweet song of despair — Give your body, give your soul — In the furnace of our love

Edenbridge - Come Undone — Correlation: 45% (Lyrics)
Whenever you are mine — Above the timberline — I'm bound for you aflame with my desire

Judas Priest - A Touch of Evil — Correlation: 45% (Lyrics)
You mesmerise slowly — Till I can't believe my eyes — Ecstasy controls me — What you give just serves me right

Depeche Mode - Strangelove — Correlation: 45% (Lyrics)
There'll be times — When my crimes — Will seem almost unforgivable — I give in to sin

Within Temptation - Sinÿad — Correlation: 40% (Lyrics)
This second chance I know won't last — But it's OK — Got not regrets — And I, I feel the end here — I'm a fool — Getting closer


GAME 2
Record yourself reading this story aloud. Upload your mp3 to MLP: Audiobooks, for instance, and paste the link to your audio or video in the comments.

Zex and Sweetie Belle are really fucked up. Sweetie Bell does not seem like Sweetie Belle:

Sweetie Belle is so different, it is like she is another pony, or possessed by another pony, but that is silly, it is not like Sweetie Belle, or just her horn, is possessed.

I like the main story so far. This one however seems to be way too dark. Sure she is killing her clones but its done with cold logic in figuring out limits and behavior, out right watching one get tortured and enjoying it seems darker then I care for.

9694278 9719761 There's a reason why this story is separate from the main one. Its mature nature is a big part of that separation. The point was to get the reader ready to accept darkness from Sweetie Belle. It's no longer just fun and games. This is for real. I wanted the reader to experience the contrast to the early Slice of Life parts of the novel. But yea, this part of the story did grow pretty dark on me.

Login or register to comment