• Published 15th Apr 2019
  • 1,964 Views, 47 Comments

Crystal's Justice - unleashedtwilight



Crystal and Twilight are sent to a new world where everyone has different powers.

  • ...
3
 47
 1,964

First Day at U.A.: What We Can Do

April…

I just huffed getting dressed in my U.A. school uniform… which thankfully fit perfectly. When I was finished, I went to the kitchen to have breakfast. I even asked Mom to make me a coffee. I wanted to be sure I was wide awake for my first day. After I was done with breakfast, I got all my school supplies ready and was about to head out the door.

"Not so fast, Crystal~." Mom chimed.

"Huh?" I asked looking back at her.

"Remember, I said that I would be going with you to school on your first day." Mom said smiling before looking over to Spike. "And you remember what you're going to do?"

"Watch over the house and clean up?" Spike asked in an annoyed tone.

"Correct." Mom nodded before turning back to me. "Ready to go?" She asked getting ready to use a spell.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Well, I figured it would be easier if we just teleported there. Don't you agree?"

When she asked, I simply looked at my phone to see the time. "But… that's really early, Mom."

"Yeah well…" Mom said rubbing the back of her head. "I kind of already know who your teacher is going to be… in fact, he's the same person who interviewed me for my position there. If I were you, I would try to make a really good impression on your first day. He can be… strict."

I started sweating a little bit. "You couldn't have suggested a nicer teacher or something…??"

"Honestly… He's not really a bad guy. He just takes his teaching really seriously… if he's not sleeping…" She muttered that last part.

"Wait, huh?"

"Oh, it's nothing…" Mom giggled. "Come on."

And with that, the two of us both teleported in front of U.A. "Right." I started as we walked inside the school. "So first thing I do is go to my class… which class is that again?" I asked blushing a bit.

Mom just sighed. "Class 1A. And lucky for you, the teacher you have is who I'm assisting." Mom smiled.

I looked to the side for a moment. "Just… try not to embarrass me in class, Mom…"

"What?" Mom asked snapping her head to me. "How would I embarrass you??"

"I… don't know." I sighed. "Sorry, I guess I'm just a little nervous since it's my first day…"

"Well it's everybody's first day sweetie. No need to worry." She said with a wink. "You got this."

I just smiled at her. "Thanks Mom… I'll do my best here."

"I know you will." The two of us just kept walking through the hall, until we stopped in front of… a student waiting by the door to my class. "Uh…"

"Hm?" The boy with glasses said looking over the two of us. "My apologies, do you have any business here?"

"Actually yes…" Mom said pulling out the keys. "I need to unlock the door."

"Oh!" The boy said with a bow. "Please, forgive my rudeness, ma'am. I did not know you were our teacher."

"Eheh… actually I'm just an assistant for your teacher. One of the things I do is open up for him while he's away, taking care of… business." Mom said before she unlocked the door. "What are you doing here so early by the way?"

"Really?" I asked with an unamused expression.

"I think it's best to set a proper example as a student of one of the most notable schools in Japan… there is no excuse for any tardiness whatsoever!" The boy answered proudly. "Plus, it would be best to make an excellent first impression in gratitude of being given this chance to study among such amazing heroes!"

Mom just giggled in response. "I completely understand… See? He gets it." Mom said nudging me. I just groaned a bit in response. Mom turned back to the boy. "You can call me Miss. Sparkle. As said before, I'm the assistant for this class."

"It is an honor to make your acquaintance, Miss. Sparkle." The boy said with a bow. "My name is Tenya Iida."

"Wait… I remember you." I started which got Tenya's attention. "You were the guy who complained about Izuku's muttering during orientation… he was the boy with the messy green hair who was sitting next to me."

"Izuku was his name was it?" Tenya asked. "Thank you. When I see him, I must apologize for my actions… I misjudged the boy and I plan to make up for it… that is, if he succeeded in his exam."

"Don't worry, you'll see him too." I smiled a bit. "Izuku and I both passed just like we planned since we met."

"So the two of you are well acquainted then?" Tenya asked.

"Yup!" I nodded. "We've been best friends for years now. I'm Crystal Sparkle by the way."

Tenya paused before looking over at my mom and then back at me. "Crystal… Sparkle?"

I just giggled rubbing the back of my head. "It's not a coincidence… Miss. Sparkle is my mom."

"Wha--!?" He stammered before turning to mom for confirmation. Mom simply nodded in agreement. "F-forgive me… I just wasn't expecting you two to be related at all… both of you look extremely different."

"Well… my Mom is an alicorn, and my dad was a human." I answered. "Put that together and what do you get?" I ask before levitating a few notebooks. "A human who knows magic."

"Magic? Is that what your quirk is called?" Tenya asked with a look of interest. "It sounds extraordinary…"

"Well, if you want, we can talk more about it inside?" I asked heading inside the class. "Maybe even talk about what your quirk is?"

"I'd be delighted!" Tenya smiled walking in the class with me. Mom just giggled a bit before going inside to start preparing. It took a while for any other students to come in. During that time, Tenya and I discussed what both of our quirks did. He told me that his quirk was called 'Engine'. Which gives him engine-like parts somewhere on his body that allows him to move really fast. I then told him more about my magic, and he was both shocked and astounded to hear more details about it. "So these different spells… where do you learn them?"

I rubbed the back of my head a bit. "Well… I don't know where they originally came from." I lied. "I mostly learned them from my mom."

Tenya smiled. "So not only is she a U.A. faculty member, but she's your own teacher as well? That must be such an honor. I admit, I'm a tad envious."

"D-don't, really." I chuckled nervously waving my hands. "It's not that big of a deal…" Great… this is not how I wanted to start making friends… I don't want to only be known as the daughter of a U.A. faculty member…

Mom just cleared her throat which caught our attention. "While it is true that I taught her the basics of magic when she was little, most of the spells that she knows now are what she learned on her own based on my notes… So for the most part, you trained yourself sweetie." She said with a wink.

'Thank you.' I mouthed silently to her.

Just then the door opened again as another student walked in. I was about to wave and greet them… until I noticed who it was. It was the last person I expected or wanted to see. "Oh great…" I mused.

"Oh yeah, I'm just as thrilled to see your face too." Katsuki grumbled.

Mom just looked at the two of us a little confused. Oh right… I haven't really told Mom that much about Katsuki… "Look Katsuki… how about we start with a clean slate, okay?" I asked. "It's only our first day after all so--"

"Oh shut up." He glared as he went to a seat. "Just because we both made it into U.A., it doesn't mean things are different between us. You're still just the suck up bitch who tries to give wannabe heroes like Deku false hope."

I slowly turned my eyes to Mom's angry expression as soon as the word 'Bitch' was said… Is it me or do I hear a tea kettle whistling? I simply shook my head. "How can you still call Izuku a wannabe hero!? He made it in! You know that!"

"Yeah…" He grumbled. "I don't know how the hell he cheated his way in, but I'm willing to bet you had something to do with it, didn't you?"

"What??" I shouted. "How the hell do you think he cheated?? He trained hard! Everyday for 10 months before the exam!"

"Because nobody could improve that much! Especially not someone like Deku!" Katsuki shouted. "Not even if an idiot like you helped him!!"

"Excuse me!!" Mom finally shouted. Oh crap… "Is this how you talk to one of your classmates who's trying to be kind to you!?" She yelled at Katsuki.

"Who the hell are you supposed to be?" Katsuki asked.

"I happen to be the assistant for this classroom…" Mom answered before furrowing her eyebrows. "And I also happen to be that girl's mother."

"...You've gotta be freaking kidding me." Katsuki groaned. "So what; you gonna punish me on the first day?"

"I'm simply giving you a warning: Treat your classmates respectfully or I will have to take disciplinary measures." Mom said sternly.

"Tch… whatever." Katsuki huffed sitting at his seat. I just sighed lowering my head onto my desk as other students started walking inside and introducing themselves. Tenya spoke with Katsuki about his actions, but it didn't look like Katsuki cared.

"Hey… you okay?" Mom asked as she walked over to me.

"I'm fine… I'm used to Bakugo talking like that. It's no big deal…" I sighed.

"How can anyone be like that?" Mom whispered giving Katsuki another annoyed look. He wasn't paying attention though. "I'll be sure to keep a close eye on him…"

Yup… he's already on her shit list…

Mom just walked back to the desk, getting paperwork ready while I huffed keeping my head down. "Feeling down on your first day?" an unfamiliar girl said which made me look at her. "Come on, you're one of the small percentage that got into U.A. You should be excited!" She said with a slight smile.

"Yeah I know… just… personal issues, that's all. Nothing to do with this school." I said chuckling nervously. "I'm Crystal Sparkle, by the way."

"Momo Yaoyorozu." the girl responded sitting at one of the desks next to me. "So, what school did you come from?"

"Oh uh… Aldera Junior High." I answered.

"Hmm… don't think I've heard of that school before." Momo replied.

"It's not really that special of a school." I chuckled a bit. "I wouldn't be surprised."

"Well what kind of quirk do you have, Crystal?" she asked.

"Magic." I answered smiling a bit as I levitated a few books on Mom's desk. "I can basically use any spell that I learn… which can vary between levitation, teleportation… honestly the limit is how much magic I can produce and what spell I can learn. It can be any kind of magic really."

"So in a way it depends on your imagination… kinda like my quirk in a way." Momo smiled.

"What's your quirk?" I asked putting the books down… Mom just looked at me a little annoyed at first but soon smiled because I was already making a new friend.

"Well, my quirk is called creation." Momo answered before pulling out… an umbrella from her chest.

"...I'm sorry, what?" I asked staring slightly confused.

Momo just laughed a bit. "Basically I can create anything and extract it from any exposed part of my body… nothing alive though."

"That still sounds awesome!" I giggled. "Can you make fictional items too?"

"Well… I guess if I can get a feel of what it would be like, than yeah. I could do that."

I frantically pulled out a comic from my bag and opened it showing her a specific page. "How about this?"

"Huh?" Momo looked at the comic page curiously. "That's… pretty big-- how is she able to use that thing?"

I just shrug. "It was something she made herself."

"Well… I guess I could make it… don't think I've made a scythe before though." Momo said.

"Please don't." Mom interrupted. "We don't need weapons in class right now… and you should know better, Crystal."

"Sorry…" I grimaced putting the comic away.

Yaoyorozu just giggled slightly. The two of us continued talking to each other as more students came in. A bunch of them seemed really nice. Their quirks differed between being amazing like Todoroki's ice quirk… to odd like Mineta's sticky ball quirk… speaking of which, I kind of noticed he shared a few glances at me and Yaoyorozu as we were talking… it was getting kind of creepy. "Dude, do you mind?" I asked Mineta. He just looked at me in shock before looking away in embarrassment for getting caught… though he didn't say anything. In fact it looked like he was smiling. "Creep…"

After a little while, the door opened again, this time revealing both Izuku and Uraraka. Izuku grimaced when he looked in Katsuki's direction but quickly looked relieved when he saw me. "Hey, Izuku." I smiled waving at him. "Hey there Ochaco. Glad you both made it!"

"Huh?" Katsuki said looking over at Izuku… along with the rest of the class.

"It's you…" Tenya let out looking at Izuku intently.

"O-oh um! H-hi… everyone." Izuku let out.

"Good morning, Izuku!" Mom said smiling a bit.

"My name is Tenys Iida of So--" Tenya announced as he was marching over to Izuku.

"Y-yeah yeah, I know. I remember you from the exam." Izuku let out. "Izuku Midoriya… s-super nice to meet you." he stammered.

Oh man… I sighed.

"Izuku Midoriya…" Tenya started. "You knew there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you? You're quite perceptive. As a student, I admit you are far superior to me."

"U-uh…" Izuku let out. I find that hard to believe… Izuku thought to himself.

"Hey Izuku, I got an extra seat over here!" I said waving him over.

"R-right, well, I should go to my seat then!" Izuku said to Tenya before quickly rushing over to the seat next to me. He let out a huff. "I wasn't expecting both of them to be in the same class as us if I'm gonna be honest… or your mother to be our teacher's assistant." He said looking at Mom who simply waved at the two of us.

"Well from what my mom told me, our teacher is pretty strict… so we should be careful." I said to him.

"Strict…? Like… how strict?" Izuku asked with a tone of worry.

"If you're here to make friends, you can just pack up your things and leave." A monotone voice said. The whole class looked at the source of the voice… only to see a man lying on the ground in what looks like a sleeping bag.

What the…!? I say in my mind as I looked at him. Don't tell me this is our--

"Welcome to U.A.'s Hero course." He said before taking a sip of something he had in his bag.

Mom just sighed. "Really Mr. Aizawa, it's the first day…"

"That may be, but you should know me better by now Miss. Sparkle." Aizawa started as he stood up, getting out of his sleeping bag. "It took them eight seconds just to shut up. That's not going to cut it. Time is precious. You know that more than anybody else in the school."

This is so weird… I thought mostly pros worked as teachers… but in my time living in Japan, I don't think I've seen him before… "Do you have any idea who he is, hero expert?" I whisper to Izuku.

"Your guess is as good as mine…" Izuku whispered back. "But something about him is familiar…"

"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. I'm your teacher." Aizawa announced.

As soon as he did, most of the class just gave both shocked and confused looks. "Right then." Mom started. "Alright class, everyone line up to receive your uniforms that you'll be using outside."

"Outside…? Like, is it for this week already?" A spiky orange haired student asked.

"It's for right now." Aizawa answered. "Just put them on and leave the questions for later."

"Why are we already going outside…? Aren't we supposed to be doing orientation?" I asked Aizawa as I stood in line with the rest of the students.

"Didn't I just say leave the questions for later?" Aizawa said heading out the door. "You'll find out soon enough."

"Man… he's so bizzare." Momo said standing next to me.

"He's not that bad… he just has a certain method to his teaching." Mom said as she handed us our uniforms.

"Can you at least tell me what he's doing?" I whispered to Mom.

Mom huffed. "Well…"

———————

"What!? A quirk assessment test!?" Every student exclaimed aside from Izuku and I who already heard it from mom.

"But what about orientation!?" Uraraka asked.

"If you really want to make the big leagues, you can't waste your time on pointless ceremonies." Aizawa started. "Here at U.A., we're not tethered to traditions. That means I get to run my class however I see fit. I know you've been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before." He said holding up a cell phone. "The country wants us all to believe that we're all equal without letting those with the most power to excel. It's not rational… and one day the ministry of education will learn." He said before turning to Katsuki. "Bakugo, you managed to get the most points in the entrance exam. What was your furthest distance with a soft ball you threw when you were in junior high?"

"67 meters I think." Katsuki simply answered.

"Right." Aizawa nodded. "Try doing it with your quirk." he said tossing a soft ball to Katsuki which he caught. "And don't waste everyone's time."

"Alright then, you asked for it." Katsuki said charging an explosion in his hand. He then took that energy and forced it out as he threw the soft ball, launching it into the air as a trail of fire followed it.

Izuku and mom both just stared in a bit of a shock. "Well… you certainly do have a powerful quirk…" Mom commented.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities." Aizawa added. "It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." He said holding up his phone which read 705.2 M.

"Whoa, 705 meters!? Are you kidding me!?" One boy asked.

"I wanna go! It looks like fun!" A pink skinned student added… meanwhile I was more nervous about how Izuku would do. I still haven't even seen him use One for All yet…

"So this looks fun, huh?" Aizawa asked. "You have three years to become a hero. You think it's all gonna be games and play time?" Mom just huffed taking a sip of coffee she had with her. Aizawa just smirked. "Idiots… today you will be involved with 8 physical tests which will gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately." Saying this made Mom spit out her coffee on the ground, coughing a bit.

"WHAT!?!" The whole class including myself exclaimed.

"Mr. Aizawa, why is this the first I'm hearing about this!?" Mom exclaimed.

"It's just like I told the rest of the class. I decide how I run things…" Aizawa said before making a creepy smirk to her. "And I decided it would be best to keep that bit of info to myself. Don't think just because your daughter is in this class that she gets any special treatment. And I know how you are with preparation. In life, anything can happen unexpectedly. And it's our job to work past anything unexpected. And if that's a problem for any of them, they can head home right now!"

Mom just gulped nervously before turning to me… as I was sweating bullets. Of all the teachers to get, why did she have to be the assistant for this one!? Why did I have to get this teacher!? I thought to myself before looking to Izuku who was equally, if not more terrified.

"Hold up, did he say her daughter…?" Kirishima asked which made me freeze up a bit.

"Really?" Tsuyu asked looking among the students. "I don't see any other ponies here."

"Yeah, me neither." Kaminari added.

"Idiots…" Katsuki huffed turning everyone's attention to him. "She isn't a pony. In fact that's her right there." He said pointing in my direction.

Damn it Bakugo!

The whole class just looked at me a little surprised, except for the few that already knew me. "Wait… huh???" Mineta asked. "I'm so confused… How did… that… come out of tha--" before getting his mouth wrapped by Aizawa's scarf.

"It's none of your business. As I said, her being here doesn't make her any different than the rest of you." Aizawa said before letting Mineta go. "So treat her as such."

Mom just huffed. "Thank you Mr. Aizawa…"

Despite what Mr. Aizawa said, I could still vaguely hear muttering coming from the students… and looked over at Bakugo who smirked. What a dick move… I was trying to not draw attention to myself that much and he's already doing it to me on the first day! "Right then… If there are no other questions, let's begin."

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, back in Equestria…

"I really don't want to do this…"

"We went over this: You're not in charge anymore. Especially not after everything with Tirek."

"Hey, you wanna say that even louder so all of Canterlot can hear?"

"Regardless… I want to make things right with Celestia… plus… I really just want to see my daughter again…"

"At least I can agree with you there on that last part… I still can't believe that bastard--"

"Let's be honest… if he hadn't done that, I don't think Equestria would be okay right now."

"...If he didn't do it at all, none of it would've happened in the first place."

"...Let's just go inside." She said starting to walk in the throne room.

"See? You can't even argue." The other said, following her inside.

Inside the throne room, Celestia could be seen looking over several scrolls at once. "No… No…" Celestia muttered as she wrote on the scrolls before sending them off. "Hmm…"

"Still as busy as ever I see."

Celestia froze and quickly looked at the source of the voice… it took a few moments to process, but when it did, her eyes shrunk. "It can't be…!"

"It is…" She said with a bow while the other rolled her eyes. "I'm so happy to see you again… my friend…"

"But… i-is it really…?" Celestia stammered a bit slowly walking up to the pony who bowed. "White… Rose…?"

White nodded again, this time with tears in her eyes. "Celestia, I'm so sorry…"

"Sorry…? Why would you be sorry? Did you… fake your own—" Celestia started.

"N-no, nothing like that…" White said.

The other pony just groaned holding a hoof to her head. "She basically vanished off the face of Equestria because of me."

Celestia looked at the other… twin in confusion. "Wait… who's this?" Celestia asked.

"I know you saw what happened with Rebecca…" The twin said. "I guess you can call me the result of a different experiment."

Celestia looked back to White in bewilderment. "I guess I have a lot of explaining to do…"

_______

"...And… that's basically the jist of it…" White said with a heavy sigh.

"...He did all of that to you and other people as well…?" Celestia asked.

"It didn't have the same results as other people because… well…"

"...Because you weren't a normal person." Celestia finished.

"Now, not even a normal pony." the twin added.

"...And… what do we call you?" Celestia asked the twin.

"Just call me Rachel to avoid confusion…"

"You… want me to call you--" Celestia started.

"Would you rather call me something cliché like Black Rose?" Rachel asked. "No thanks."

"...And everything with Tirek… was that all true?" She asked.

"...Yes, Princess…" White said looking down. "I know what we did was wrong… I was against it even… but there wasn't anything I could do…"

Celestia then looked to Rachel. "...Yeah I guess I don't really have an excuse other than selfish reasons…"

"Right now, we just want to make things right with you, Celestia…" White added.

"I don't think I'm the only one to do that with…" Celestia said.

"...How is she?" Rachel asked.

"She's been learning to control her magic from one of my students… and if I recall correctly, one of yours as well." Celestia said smiling slightly.

"We heard." White nodded. "Twilight Sparkle.."

"...You told me you were experimented on as well. How did you deal with the outbursts and surges in magic? I ask this because even now, your daughter still struggles to keep it under control." Celestia said.

"Where is she? I can help her." Rachel said.

"Right now she and Twilight are on a different world… one full of heroes."

"What?" both of them asked.

———————

"...So you originally sent the two of them to another world…" White started.

"...To study it…" Rachel finished.

"Correct." Celestia nodded.

"And now she's going to a hero school to use her magic… as a hero." White said.

"If I recall correctly, she's starting her first day today as a matter of fact." Celestia nodded.

Rachel suddenly screamed about to run at Celestia until white caught her and slammed her on the ground with her magic. "Are you nuts!?" White exclaimed.

"She's doing the same thing she did to us!!" Rachel shouted. "I have every right to be angry!"

"Yes, she sent her to a different world, but there's a difference! She's not alone!" White shouted back.

Rachel just looked at White and took a deep breath. "I truly do apologize for everything you went through… both you and your daughter. But I swear, I did my best to make extra precautions this time." Celestia said.

"Transport us to that world." Rachel simply said.

"What?" Celestia asked.

"Please Celestia…" White started. "If there's anypony who can help her truly control her magic, it's us…"

Celestia looked at the two for a moment and sighed. "Normally for the sort of crimes committed with Tirek… punishment would be sending you to Tartarous… however, if you truly want to atone for your actions, because of our friendship in the past, I'm willing to give you a chance."

White smiled teary eyed. "Thank you so much, Princess Celestia!"

"Before you go, however, you should probably get prepared…" Celestia said taking out a large book.

"What's that…?" Rachel asked.

"Notes that were taken about the world so far." Celestia said. "Be sure to study it to get an understanding of how the world is."

White levitated the book over to her and opened it. Rachel looking over it right next to her.

Celestia stared at the two and sighed. I hope you can handle this, Rebecca…

~~~~~~~

Back at U.A…

The quirk assessment test went by pretty easily for me. Though, I didn't exactly know any spells to help increase my strength that much. Guess I'll add that to my list. As for running, I was told to do it twice because the first time I teleported and Mom said that didn't count as speed. For the long jump, I simply levitated myself for as long as I could… there wasn't any rule against it and I'm pretty sure no one was going to beat me at that. Overall, I seemed to be doing fine… But as for Izuku, not so much. His results so far were pretty standard… for quirkless people. Which was bad in this case.

The final test was the softball throw. All the students got pretty impressive results, but nobody could beat Uraraka's score… and I mean that literally because it's probably still going up. Next came my turn to throw the soft ball. I sighed and walked up to the circle picking up the ball. Mom smiled at me and nodded. I smiled back before readying a spell in my hand that held the ball… as soon as I released the ball, it was followed by a magic beam, which shot the ball far through the sky. Aizawa looked at his phone, seeing it was 731 m. "Not bad kid." Aizawa said.

Twilight smiled brightly. "Alright, our final student is… Izuku Midoriya." Twi said.

Izuku shakily walked up to the circle before picking up the ball. "Hey." a female voice said to me.

"Hm?" I looked to the voice and saw the frog looking student looking at me.

"Your quirk is really impressive… how long did it take to get used to it?" the frog looking girl asked.

"Honestly, with my mother helping me, it wasn't too bad." I answered keeping my focus on Izuku. "I'm just glad to have someone with a similar quirk to mine." I smiled.

"Well if she's your mother then I'm not surprised. After all, most of us get our quirks passed down from our families." She added.

"Oh right… I never got your name." I said.

"It's Tsuyu Asui." She answered. "But call me Tsu." She said before looking back to Izuku.

"Nice to meet you then Tsu." I said before refocusing on Izuku.

Izuku was just about to throw the ball… and when he did, it was thrown like normal. "Ugh…" I groaned a bit.

"W-wait, huh??" Izuku himself looked lost.

Aizawa walked up to Izuku and his eyes were red… "Mr. Aizawa, why would you--??" Twi started.

"You saw what happened to him in the exam, correct?" Aizawa asked Mom. "As soon as he used it, his arm was completely shattered…" He said before turning to Izuku. "What do you plan to do when you use your quirk and break both your arms? Are you going to just rely on others to carry you after word??" He asked staring at Izuku in annoyance. "I don't know what they were thinking when they accepted you." He said before closing his eyes. "There, I gave back your impractical quirk… go ahead and make your final throw."

Izuku just stared at Aizawa as if just realizing who he was. T-The eraser hero… Eraser head… Izuku thought.

"What just happened…??" I asked mom in confusion.

"It was part of Mr. Aizawa's quirk… He has the ability to cancel out other people's quirks as long as he doesn't blink." Mom whispered. "And… it works on us as well, so be careful."

"Wait, what??" I asked wide-eyed. Izuku huffed as he picked up the ball again… but it didn't look like he was ready to give up just yet. Izuku… just what does One for All do to you…?

"I wonder if our teacher gave him some advice…" Tenya said.

"Probably told him to start packing…" Katsuki said.

Did none of them hear their conversation…? I thought.

Izuku stared at the ball for a moment and clenched it in his hand. He reeled his arm back and was about to throw it… only this time when he did, to mine and everyone else's surprise, he had launched the ball far off… with a powerful force following behind it. Hia distance thrown was approximately 705.3 M. "H-holy…" I let out. I know All Might gave his quirk to Izuku… but to actually see him use it… I just smiled brightly at him. "Alright Izuku!!"

Izuku looked to Aizawa with a determined smile on his face, clenching his broken fingered hand. "You see? I'm still standing!"

"This kid…" Aizawa smirked.

"That was an excellent throw Izuku!" Mom smiled.

But… will it be enough…? I thought.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry I took so long to update this story. Life's been rather difficult lately... sickness in the family (not related to COVID19), and work adding onto that, making it difficult for me to update. But I at least hope this chapter was worth the wait.

Anyways! I know some of you are curious about this inclusion of White Rose. I did mention to someone that this story is alternate to the main one, so there will be differences... like Crystal not meeting her birth mother for the first time in a long time... yet. I do hope you enjoy it and look forward to the next chapter. Until then, UnleashedTwilight signing off.

Comments ( 13 )

As for Toru, that will be explained in the next chapter. But do remember, there is more than just class 1A.

Hope the sick was gets better soon! Also have a good day!
Don't stress about how long it takes to update!

10122773
You cut Toru from the class? That's surprising, I mean sure she's a gag character who's completely inconsequential to the plot but usually, when people cut characters from the class Mineta is one of the first to go.

10123746
yeah but he has potentiel for funny gags. you'll see in the future :trollestia:

So, when is the next chapter coming? :twilightsmile:

Please make more.:twilightsmile:

And then we never heard from them again. The End.

10491533
I've been busy with a lot going on

10491724
take your time, no worries!

WOO!!!

just found this story tonight and read it all..this

was

AWESOME as all hek!!!~

..wondering if we will have an eta on the next chapter...or not...ether way i am wondering about if this story is dead or not...cause this is the first time i have seen a story where a pony from equestria goes to the my hero acadamia's world..and not the other way around.

11271565
I'm hoping to continue it soon. just had a lot on my plate.

11271960
ah

ok

...hopefully not as much as the author of a weapon for hire tho...

the dude has not posted a chapter for more than a year so far...

..hoping for another chapter of this before the end of the year.

Login or register to comment