• Published 3rd Apr 2019
  • 6,210 Views, 219 Comments

Business As Usual - AcidPanic



Ponyville is a tourist hot spot! People from all over Equestria are flocking to Ponyville, and some of the towns residents seem to be reacting strangely. Could this have something to do with a new shady business opening on the outskirts of town?

  • ...
22
 219
 6,210
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

>gasp
...it returns.

Now that's what I call a holiday gift! Great to get more of this.

Of course it's another janky machine they're using. I wonder how they've been capturing her friends, though?

What a fun day.

Really love how you wrote the part with the machine there. Can't wait to see what it leads to in the next chapter and really hope it involves more unaware POV. :scootangel:

Blast from the past. As much as the transition in Chapter 5 was abrupt, the pacing now that you've established 'we're in the deep end now' is excellent. I hope we get some more intermediate scenes of 'not normal being normal', especially if AJ is just playing along.

I can't wait to see what DISCORD will do to Flim and Flam after he finds out what they did to Fluttershy and her friends.

Hope you are doing well.
Looking forward to seeing the next chapter but I hope you are doing alright

11597805
Thanks for checking in! I'm well! I promise I'm working on stuff, I'm just having... a lot of trouble. I dunno' why. Something is coming, though! Stay tuned...

I have enjoyed all your stories and am looking forward to whatever you write next, but this one I think is my favourite. I'm a sucker for broad secret conspiracy-style brainwashing, and in particular I really enjoyed the stuff with Recherche, but seeing the varying forms and outcome of the control in all the character's day-to-day lives was great.

Login or register to comment