• Published 13th Feb 2019
  • 2,297 Views, 105 Comments

Hunter's Flower - Brony-wan-kenobi



Lightning and Moondancer's herd plan to celebrate Hearts'n'Hooves day the Hollow Shades way, which is another thestral word for 'orgies'. Wallflower Blush plans on reforming Hollow Shades of their debaucherous ways. Only one of these can succeed.

Comments ( 10 )

I think that Wallflower is going to be getting some good advice very soon. Plus it definitely shows that the cult is not in Equestria’s favor. I wonder if they where behind some of the problems that plagued Luna before her banishment? I hope Wallflower takes the time to listen here and take the advice to heart.

I think that Luna is a bit disturbed by Wallflower's nightmare since it is rather extreme. I think that Wallflower will benefit form a long conversation with Luna.

. “When we got in here I cast a Perception spell on the room. To put it simply, it averts a creature’s gaze and attention away from a specific spot to the point where they won’t even realize that the object is there. My mother used to use the same spell on the cookie jar when me and my sister were foals! 

Smart mare :moustache:

How is Wallflower going to react when she learns that Celestia has nothing to do with her cult, and in fact would prefer if they'd stop using her name to justify their cruelty?

How dare you end this chapter on such an enticing cliffhanger!

Can't wait until the next chapter! XD

It's been forever, but I'm glad to see your level of detail hasn't diminished. The moments of sweetness between the sex are really endearing, and I look forward to Wallflower's ultimate test with the Sol.

Absolutely wonderful chapter!

“Nothing!” said Lightning instantly. She began to back up, but she was too slow as one of Hunter’s winds caught her. As soon as she felt the leathery membrane on her back, she came to a halt despite how easily she could get out of it. If she really wanted to that is.

winds after Hunter should be wings?

Despite approaching a year since last update I keep coming back and checking every couple weeks 🤣

i cant wait for the next chapter when it comes out.

Login or register to comment