• Published 17th Feb 2019
  • 4,113 Views, 31 Comments

The Wee Hours - WishyWish



Sweetie Belle, the voice of the night on a certain Manehattan campus, is flying solo in the wee hours to cover for a friend. A special someone bearing gifts plans to help her unwind - sometimes you just need a pony who understands what you want.

  • ...
14
 31
 4,113
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

Always a fan of futa rarity and raribelle. This was a great combo.

9462859
Glad you had a good time with it :twilightsmile:

...So, despite the title this isn't a watersports fic?

9463081
The phrase "wee hours" is an expression that refers to the early hours of the morning, when this story takes place.

9463700
Glad you had a good time, or so I assume :raritywink:

She turned, and in the doorway cast her eyes upon a middle-aged mare in a burgundy trench coat and matching fedora,

Are you sure you mean "middle-aged", here? That usually implies fifty or sixty, whereas I would think Rarity here would be in her thirties.

9464001
Middle aged is more like 40s. The average human lifespan is only about 80. Admittedly I do operate off of the assumption that ponies age as humans do, though.

9464007
Most sources define middle-aged as 45-65, but I guess there's leeway. You're really having Rarity 20 years older than Sweetie, though? That's quite a gap for siblings.

9464041
Glad you had fun :scootangel:

9463081

"Wee" means "small". Small hours of the morning. No one uses "wee" for piss once they're out of diapers!

9464064
Not even when it serves a pun or double entendre?

9464044
60-65 is definitely senior citizen age, but I can see middle age potentially lasting into one's 50s or so.Though being 40 myself, I can attest that life definitely changes there - it really is the end of "being young". As for the ponies, well, there are many different interpretations of how old they actually are in relation to one another (and eqg does us no favors in figuring it out). I think early 20s is too young for the canon mane 6 considering they all seem to be established in their lives and 21-24 is basically just starting out on life, so I put the gap between Rarity and her sister around 15 years, give or take.

It's an interpretation. Others might think that gap too large, and I get that. Also I thought an older Rarity gave this piece a bit more character.

9464041
Glad you had fun :scootangel:

9464065

Especially not then. Puns, for shame. For shame!

Hmm, not quite sure how healthy this relationship is for Sweetie, though it's probably fine in a masochistic kind of way. The main issue with this though, urinary tract infection, not fun.

9464156
Meh, world of magic. I'm sure Rarity has a quick cleaning spell.

9464093
9464065
Admittedly I'm not big on pun comedy, though I can't say I've never done it. But no, 'wee' as a reference to watersports never entered my mind there, heh.

9464507
9464156
Disease and pregnancy are thankfully something entirely controlled by whether or not you want them to be a part of things in fiction :trixieshiftright:

As for the relationship, the premise isn't so much that SB wants to pursue a relationship with her sister. It's that she's a young professional now, and though she's not unhappy, pressure mounts and sometimes she's just looking for somebody to treat her this way - to break her down a bit, as it were. Rarity is the only one she can trust with it, and since Rarity also knows about it already, she doesn't even have to ask. The 'green light' is perceived to have already been given long before the story starts. SB can't even go to her girlfriend for this sort of thing, but she's not *obsessed* with it. It's just a thing she wants to have now and then.

9464588
Fair enough.

9464093
You might be in the wrong fandom.

9464849

Right fandom. We can all share in the shame of our terrible, terrible horse puns forever. Together.

9463922
Oh yes, it was very good :twilightsmile:

Worth a like, but there is one item I'm squeamish about. When you go from the back door to the front door, you need to wash, or pregnancy is the last thing you'll worry about.

Well this one's certainly getting along better than I'd hoped. Glad to see it worked overall for folks :twilightsmile:

9464598 Oh I get that, it only concerned me a bit that Rarity seemed to completely steamroll her autonomy. Things like 'when we disagree, who is always right?', that kind of thing. As long as that doesn't carry over to their general relationship as sisters then I guess it's fine as it is only a part of the whole dom/sub thing.

9465565
Yeah, just part of their fetish fun :)

9464041
A comment from horsedicks can only be a good thing

Heck, that was hot, and with great characterisation throughout

9870092
I'm glad you had a good time with it :raritywink:

Login or register to comment