• Published 13th Dec 2018
  • 836 Views, 14 Comments

Trading Memories - Brian Sheil



Starlight and the Mane 6 exchange stories of the past with a familiar human girl

  • ...
 14
 836

10. Relief For All

Minutes later, Celestia entered the guest room where Megan was still restrained.

"Hello, Megan." Celestia greeted.

Megan calmly looked at the majestic alicorn. "Hello, Princess Celestia. What brings you here?"

"Twilight told me that she and her friends told you stories about their best moments. Along the way, they reminded you about some of YOUR finest memories.

"I just can't believe I forgot those great memories."

"Panic can sometimes mess with your mind." Celestia added.

Using her alicorn magic, Celestia uncoiled the ropes off Megan. As the ropes leave her body, she finally stood up, stretched, and rubbed her wrists, knowing she's not tied up anymore.

"Thank you, Princess Celestia." Megan said, feeling much relief. "That DOES feel better."

Megan gave Celestia a sweet hug. Celestia gave the noble human girl some news. "Canterlot is having a garden party later today. And, Twilight would like you to attend."

Megan was pleasantly surprised. "Wow! No wonder Twilight wanted me to bring a beautiful outfit with me to Equestria. My mother even suggested that I spend the night in this castle."

"Twilight is one smart pony, my dear. The class from her school will be there too."

Megan got excited. "Really? Gallus, Ocellus, Sandbar, Silverstream, Smolder, and Yona are going to be at that party? Yes! I'm finally going to meet them!"

Later that day, Canterlot's garden party is going well. Ponies and other creatures gather to enjoy themselves. Even Shadow Streak is there, talking to the alicorn princesses.

"I feel so bad for what I've said and done." Shadow Streak confessed. "Can you princesses forgive me?"

"At least you realized your mistakes." Celestia responded. "You should not make hasty decisions like that."

"Indeed." Luna said gracefully. "Making bad choices can lead to dire consequences. I know this by experience."

Twilight Sparkle walked up to Shadow Streak. "You have to apologize to Megan too. After all, she felt a big sting of your anger."

"You're right." Shadow Streak replied. "Where is the little lady anyway?"

"She's with the class of creatures from Twilight's school." Cadence answered.

By a big fountain, Megan stands with Sandbar and the rest of the class as Photo Finish takes their picture.

"Thank you all!" Photo Finish happily said. "Your teal gown and blue shoes look good on you, Miss Megan."

"Thanks, Photo Finish." Megan responded. "But, how come I'm in the picture?"

Smolder the dragon walked up to Megan and put her claw on her shoulder. "We youngsters can get along with each other, no matter what species of creatures we are."

"Smolder's right." Gallus the griffon added proudly. "Besides, we learned about you in a lesson of Equestria History. You, Danny, and Molly were very helpful in the days of Ponyland."

"Aw!" Megan cooed as she blushed slightly.

"Look at that." Yona the yak laughed. "Human girl blushing."

Sandbar the young pony saw Shadow Streak arriving and greeted the gray pony. "Shadow Streak. What do we owe the honor of this appearance?"

Shadow Streak approached Megan calmly. "Miss Megan, it's not easy for somepony like me to admit I was wrong about somebody like you. But, I was."

"Shadow Streak apologizing?" Gallus yelped. "That's a nice change."

"It sure is." Ocellus the changeling agreed.

Shadow Streak continued his apology. "Princesses Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight Sparkle gave me a stern talking to."

"Apology accepted, Shadow Streak." Megan confirmed. "I'm glad you saw the error of your ways."

"I did. And, I see by these six creatures standing together, the School of Friendship was a good idea after all."

"Wow!" Silverstream the hippogriff/sea pony hybrid shouted. "He DOES like our school.”

Seeing the young six happy about his opinion, Shadow Streak turned to Megan. "Shall we join the princesses, my friend?"

"By all means, sir." Megan answered elegantly.

Shadow Streak and Megan walked together to meet the princesses, passing the rest of the Mane Six along the way.

"Ooooo." Pinkie Pie blurted. "Look at that!"

“What a beautiful sight." Fluttershy added.

Rainbow Dash saw the two figures walking together. "Looks like Twi helped him see the light."

Rarity agreed with Rainbow Dash. "Looks that way to me too, Dashie."

Applejack joined in. "Yup!"

Shadow Streak and Megan joined Twilight Sparkle and the other princesses. Cadence's husband, Shining Armor, went to talk to the gray pony.

"Thanks for apologizing to those you wronged, Shadow Streak." Shining Armor said.

"I had to do something honorably." Shadow Streak replied. "So, why not."

The party went well. And everyone had a good time. Megan included.



THE END

Author's Note:

This is my first story. I hope I make a good impression. Especially bringing stories from the original "My Little Pony" cartoons and stories from "Friendship is Magic" together.

Comments ( 11 )

not bad for your first story but their is a lot of room for improvement

Thanks, Viper Pit. I’m already writing a rough draft for my next one.

Okay dude, I've got to be honest. Your pony proportions in the cover art are horrible beyond reason. I can't even make myself read the story.

And looking at later stories, they never get better.

9493665
I’m just starting to improve on the cover art on my stories.

It's too bad that G4 wasn't a continuation of G1, because this fanfic would have made a good clip show between the two.

10965072
Maybe. This would've been a great animated special.

10965386
When I first came here, I did make a topic on if the writers missed an opportunity to have Megan Williams actually appear in the FiM series itself, which maybe you could give some input on, though I'm probably one of the few who probably wished she really was in it.

10965732
I can't tell if that means if you even looked at it, though make some other topics involving her both here and here.

10965824
I did try to be varied in her clothing in stories like "Megan’s Vacation" and "Zecora's Medicine Quest".

10965386
Unfortunately, even if Hasbro was to put her in, it would most have likely be a revamped just like all the others taken from both the generation she was in along with other generations, though the topic that I linked does have where I gave how she would have been introduced if that was ever the case in which I won't go any further here on this because that might be going off topic.

Login or register to comment