Megan is best pony 124 members · 56 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I honestly think that she should have kept the cowgirl look from Rescue at Midnight Castle when placed in MLP 'n' Friends rather than what she wound up with, which was frilly overalls, a pink shirt, and slippers that I felt was a downgrade for her. I can understand that Hasbro wanted to get to their target audience, but I felt this was an overreach. Then again, I'm probably saying this because I'm not part of that target audience especially due to being a male to start with. I just feel that the cowgirl look was more appropriate for adventures than what she wound up with as the show's attire. At least in Escape from Catrina, she wore something that looked close to it, but it was only for that special, though we do see the dress that is on the doll version of her in that one as well. Does anyone else think that Megan should have kept her original attire in the series or where they right to alter it?

Megan really shouldn't have been put in that outfit as of the movie, and the show.

Not only does it look bad on Megan, it's in no way practical.

With how loose it is in places it would have gotten caught on something at points making the situation for Megan dangerous. It also would have torn very frequently as a result of getting caught up on something.

And finally, it just didn't look good. If Molly had be wearing it I wouldn't have batted an eyelash.

For a girl Megan's age, that outfit just wasn't any good.

Now if Molly had worn that it would have been super adorable.

I highly agree. Megan in her cowgirl outfit made her look like a bada** and also suitable for adventuring compared to her new outfit which only fits as pajamas than outdoor clothing.

Yeah, pretty much.

And on the note of things Megan wore, I really liked her nightgown from The Ghost of Paradise estate.

Not only did it look nice, it fit Megan's personality to a tee.

In all honesty, I doubt that a 12 year old girl in the late 1980's would wear what she wore in the series in real life, plus I think it probably looked better on that girl who was claimed to be her in the Rollercoaster of Friendship especially since she was probably more age appropriate for that attire.

Since this explains how her look changed, I will post this image here as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7