• Published 21st Nov 2018
  • 1,997 Views, 86 Comments

Someone Else's Paradise - Green Supernova



The world ended in a blink of an eye and a fresh college graduate is transported into the world of My Little Pony. He awakens with an arm brace telling him his stats, almost like he's in a Role-Playing Game.

Comments ( 4 )

honestly i thought this fanfic was dead, it had a very long season without updating and i gave it up for dead, glad i was wrong so once again it goes to my favourites. I have to ask, since it has no romance tag, this fanfic is Is it based mainly on platonic love? an extremely close friendship with the princesses or an enmity against the very reality that mc lives?

thank you for update

Never seen this type of story done before, at least not one I can recall. Hope you keep it up to completion!

Going to be honest, I just remembered that this story existed and unfollowed it years ago, only to see that it was updated. I take things are quite stressful, or at least tight in terms of free time, given the sudden update after years of hiatus? Still, it was unique enough for me to remember it three years later, so in my eyes it still has potential.

Login or register to comment