• Published 8th Jan 2019
  • 3,124 Views, 88 Comments

Screwed Up - Damaged



Screwy had a simple life. No other dog in Ponyville was as big and strong as her, and that was how she liked it. Or so she thought. Then she met a stallion that changed everything.

  • ...
18
 88
 3,124
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 40 )

And with that, fillies and gentlecolts, this little story is complete. I hope you enjoyed it. :twilightsmile:

"I can't think properly when you're not here. It's like the pony part of me goes with you. I remembered how to flush the toilet today." My news earned a frown and then a hug from Sunburst. The hug was the best of the two reactions and I returned it as warmly as I could.

Oh screwy...:fluttershysad:.

"You need to keep trying to remember, Screwy," Sunburst said.

She's trying:ajsleepy:.

"Y-You can call me Screwed Tight if you want. You keep calling me that in your dreams—and sometimes just after your dreams." I smiled as he blushed. Our morning activities had become habits, thought the best kind of habits.

No, I think Screwy suits you:rainbowkiss::heart:!!!

"You know you were the first mare I'd ever been with?" Sunburst was using up the collar greatly, but he seemed perfectly okay with it. The truth was I felt empowered more by his use of the collar than he seemed to. When he wore it, I had a voice. "Still the most amazing."

Not a lot of guys like Sunburst have luck with the mares do they:applejackunsure:?

Of course, I beat him—as usual—and licked my bowl clean before I sat up again and watched Sunburst eat. He was about half done, and eating so slowly I wondered if he'd finish it before breakfast. The solution was I needed to help him!

You already are...:pinkiesad2:.

I was the confident mare with a first-timer stallion inside her.

I was the happy mare celebrating Sunburst's first big test.

I lay motionless in the hospital while he read stories to me.

I felt his lips upon mine though I couldn't remember who he was.

I was with him in the Ponyville hospital taking me away from that place.

I was on his belly, kissing him as his shaft kissed my vulva.

So many wonderful moments in so little time:scootangel:!!!

"I love you too," Sunburst said.

ALL ABOARD THE SHIPPING TRAIN:yay::rainbowkiss::heart:!!!

I nodded, my mind well made up on the matter. "I already know I'll love them no matter what."

:rainbowkiss::heart:!!!

He really was Best Stallion.

Yes Screwy...yes he is:twilightsmile:.

9397964

There's a bit of a tragic story happening in the background of this, but I'm pretty sure the foreground is an effective foil to any actual sadness. :fluttershysad:

Indeed:twilightsmile:

What a Bitch! Literally :trollestia:

9398052 Best damn bitch in town! Just ask Sunburst!

I liked the story.

This is one of the sweetest boy and his dog stories ever! :raritystarry:

14/10
Screwy is best dog.
Love this story so much.
It's just, it feels perfect as it is, I wanna know how she interacts with her foal, kinda, but I have a feeling it'd be perfect.

You should submit this to every clop fic group and bathe in the love they give you like a changeling nymph.

9398896 I like to be a little careful with submitting stories to groups. A lot of them can be really particular about what they get and what happens. I had a particularly bad reaction to a Shining x Twilight fic that was focused only on bondage and loss of agency with no actual sex. Long story short, there was some pretty hardcore QQing in the comments right from the start.

It kinda annoys me, that stuff. If people want a story to be different, they should write/commission one themselves. There is always room for more stories!

Oh no! It's over already!? :fluttercry:

Depression over this wonderful journey being concluded aside, I really have no words for how well this was written. The emotions, the characters, the progression, all were brilliant. I really am sad to see it end so soon, but oddly enough, it still felt like a happy ending.

Bravo, you marvelous bugger, bravo.

9399080 Thanks! Already discussing with the commissioner on what to do next. :twilightsmile:

Now that was a very interesting story , I really liked the concept , and the fact it was written from her point of view just added to the enjoyment . (Even if my curiosity kept asking about "Yeah but , how are all the other ponies reacting to the situation ?")

Wouldn't mind reading more (about that , and about the pups) , but a commission is a commission :twilightsmile:

9399080
You left out the part where you fapped like the sexual deviant you know you are :rainbowlaugh:

9399183 I just like making people happy. If that means happy, then I'm okay with that too. :rainbowwild:

9399192
It would be cool to do a sequel where screwy is getting better, she has moments where she talks and acts like a pony and she has started learning to read and write basic words. The plotline could be about her learning she is pregnant and have her deal with the fear that her foal/pup would be like her. It would make for a good idea. What do you think?

9399680 A sequel is not planned.

9399901
Darn, that sucks. Still a good story.

Comment posted by melodic_harmony deleted Jan 13th, 2019

9400673 Please don't do that.

Will Screwy ever fully recover?

9400926 Probably not. She seems comfortable in a balance right now, and Sunburst is perfectly happy with her however she is. Would she take being a pony 100% of the time? That's a curious question. I think it would have a lot to do with her foal's view of their mother's condition.

9400952
I see issues with Screwy raising her child, seeing how she is still mentally damaged.

9402084 The foal will have a doting father to help.

9402089
So long as he’s the one to actually raise the child. Screwy can show love and compassion all she wants, but teaching a child to act as you when you’re (and I hate to say it) a deranged individual, the consequences can be permanent.

9402297 I think the topic is sliding a little far away from the tone of the story here. I'm sure there's all kinds of personal research you could do on this topic.

9402315
Don’t mind me, I’m over thinking the whole thing. Apologies.

9402507 It's fine. To be honest, I haven't looked into how this would work out myself. Were I to write such a story, however, you better believe I would research it. I like to cover all my bases when writing a story, and that means research, research, research!

9402297
I think the foal would be fine, though perhaps not without its trials.

The foal will not be damaged (you don't become mentally damaged from being near someone who is, and screwy got it in an accident, so it's not genetic). So from Sunburst, her broader environment (e.g. neighborhood kids, school, some therapy if that is even needed, etc) and maybe even from Screwy herself he/she can learn to distinguish between what is doggy behavior and what is proper pony behavior.

I do, however, expect a cutie mark in dog training or dog whispering.

But yeah, these musings are kind of outside the intended scope of the story, I do see that.

I almost didn't read this story but finally decided to give it a try, and I am glad that I did. I like how you showed the gradual changes occurring with Screwy as she spent more time with Best-Stallion (formerly known as Sunburst). It's interesting that they had a past and that this actually ended up helping her remember details from a forgotten life. Yet, I also liked that you didn't do a sudden 180 where Screwy is back to normal but rather in a happy balance between her dog self and pony self. I understand that a sequel is unlikely but it's intriguing to consider what life will be like for Screwy and Sunburst with a foal(s) in the way. Enjoyed reading this!

grate story made me laugh a far bit and to be very true full i would love to read a continustion see were it could go and see how thing would turn out

Not quite a princess, and not quite a kiss, but still a happy ending.

This was adorable! I can also see having a foal helping Screwy stabilize... If Sunburst around helps her maintain a higher cognitive capability, the foal may also

Login or register to comment