• Published 29th Oct 2018
  • 3,732 Views, 55 Comments

Crashing into a Dream - An Intricate Disguise



Rainbow Dash becomes Princess Luna's maid after accidentally trashing her bedroom.

  • ...
11
 55
 3,732
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

I am absolutely loving this series, so very much.

Haha, this is perfect!

I NEED MORE!

I still almost expect the outfit is enchanted so she can’t remove it herself.

Where's Tiberius?

Rainbow stopped for a moment, letting go of Luna and turning to face him with a smile. "I'm happy to serve my princess." she answered honestly and plainly.

"No, drop the pretense. Say what you wish to say."

A wide smile appeared on Rainbow's face. "I fricking love doing this."


10/10 laughing my ass off

This is now one of my favorite stories Please continue This is soo good

Love it! And the story actually seems possible

Each day I go into my favourites just to check the word count on this story. Please, do continue :fluttershbad: :rainbowkiss:

Will this story continue? :applejackconfused:

I expected just another BDSM-like clopfic going into this, and on that (so far at least) the story has let me down.

But I will quickly say that that is the only thing on which it has let me down. A wonderful story in progress, even if Rainbow's dive into things seems a little quick, this is Rainbow Dash—everything she does is done fast.

Even if this was all there was, I'd call this a wonderful story. Thank you.

So... you started this by saying it was already finished. Any chance the remaining bits to get it finished will be released? It has been several months now with no update.

Please will this continue.

still...patiently waiting

This ever gonna get an update?

Kinda hope that if this DOES continue, Dash and Luna end up being more equals than Master and Servant

I just found this story and it's a shame it was never finished, I need to know how it ends

Any chance you still have the finished chapters? I wish I could donate but I live out of my car on $600 a month.

Oh lawdy lawd this is wonderful and I will now be immediately seeking ways to try to get this continued because dear lord this was so nice and I want more of it so badly.

Login or register to comment