• Published 2nd Oct 2018
  • 1,967 Views, 39 Comments

A Feather from Two Wings - SilentAuthor



Kalam serves as princess Celestia's advisor and helps with her day to day appointments. Trouble soon follows him but with a little unicorn magic, a dry sarcastic wit, chimichangas, and some gryphon courage he might just get the princess in the end.

  • ...
17
 39
 1,967
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Celestia snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Bad writing probably."

You got a weird throat noise, hard nasal inhale, and an eye roll out of me. Good job

9210610
My mom said that when I was born

oh yeah.........i like this.

Very creative and on the nose, your characterization oozes personality. Now contrast this lighthearted literature with deep dwelling dramatics with a splash of sensual scenery and we may have a winner.

9211895
It can be hard to balance that, though. It can be hard enough to write either with this much proficiency, but when you try to blend two styles together, it often becomes jarring, or feels unnecessary. While a well balanced story is all well and good, an unbalanced one is not.

I just hope our fair writer can keep up with his current level of quality— asking him to jump up two pegs in one go is kinda unfair. And not only to him, but us, and the story as well.

Fucking 10/10 dudeđź‘Ť:pinkiehappy:

Excellent! Keep up the good work.

Heh heh heh. Bad writing. Oh brudah.

Login or register to comment