• Published 10th Oct 2018
  • 6,370 Views, 305 Comments

Equestria's Greatest Warrior (Rewrite) - SuperSaiyanSora-Sama



A stone from the sky and a mysterious figure send a kid named ... to the world of My Little Pony. With new powers and a world he's only slightly familiar with, whats the worst that could happen? mlp/dbz/bleach/Naruto Gamer elements.

Comments ( 19 )

yeah I've seen a few stories like this and most if not all seem to do the same thing, give their hero every power from every cartoon/anime they like. It just seems like too much, not just how powerful they become, but keeping track of what they can do. Should really cut back the powers they have access to and/or slow how strong they become.

10344526
That wasn't really my problem here, I just don't have the drive and feel I was unoriginal and too stats heavy. It isn't about him being OP, I fucking love OP-MC stories. I just feel I haven't done this right.

i know it was bad but i like it im sad to see it go

I’m just happy you let us all know.

Yeah some parts seemed rushed and others didn't seem to be developed enough to move to the next area also some what backed a little in a corner with the rush but still it is really good story so far

Shame, it was such a well-done story too. Yes it was a bit rushed, but I wouldn't say that it was badly rushed, rather you just rush the mc to a certain strength within the story and I genuinely had no problem with this, however if you wish to cancel it I will not judge you for your decision.

10344530
If this how you feel, I (and hopefully others) can accept it. Thank you. Sincerely. Goodbye.

can you make some the gamer realeted story they are very rare on this site.

While I'll admit I'm a bit sad to see it go I do have to thank you for letting us know and not doing like others have tended to do by just never updating until we just assume it to be dead.

I don't think u have no creativity i think u are a good writer to (much better than me lol) but its ok i wont judge you stay healthy and stay safe hope u soon wlll see your potential

the fight with NMM showed he wasn't all powerful, and in fact had something holding him back. also keep in mind discord, tirek and the other villains. he wasn't all powerful... as far as i can tell at least. im sad to see the story go though...

training the others would have been a neat story point. im actually wishing a different story would update, someone displaced as supersaiyan god goku. so 'red' color is his base. but it's not updated in too long... guardian angel

Its a sad day and the end of a cool story, and thanks for letting me know I hate it when people end story's with letting us know. Your a awesome writer don't doubt your self you can always try again.

10344530
Make a Zodd The Immortal Oc story

10344530
That is soo fucking true. People love OP characters as long as it is correct. For example, Star eater-Arthur pendragon, he is OP as fuck in a world where his powers keep him and his loved ones alive. He is supposed to be op, he trained to be, he is being innovative with powers he was trusted upon and then making it his powers.

Naruto and Sasuke were not originally considered OP at the start. They become by training hard and keep surviving each blow until the final battle where they may finally rest. Naruto wanted to protect his friends and his village. Sasuke wanted power so he could kill his brother who was OP AS FUCK!

Has anyone ever played the game called Dragon Ball Xenoverse? You can become OP with the right combination of stats and abilities making you unstoppable. I beat the shit out of every character in the history of Dragon Ball By pressing X and Y. Every secondary mission completed because I made a Saitama’s character. Now, most of the abilities my characters have gained are useless because most of them are pure ki attacks, I have gained very few techniques even when I wished sheng long for those.

At least I could create another Character and balance out. Low stamina and it follows the example of the Saiyan, high power, high life, and long life.

Godspeed you beautiful bastard.

thank you for letting me know

thank sorry i love it

Rewrite please?

I am sad this is discontinued, I liked this story but oh well, wish you luck in life

Login or register to comment