• Published 10th Sep 2018
  • 3,105 Views, 15 Comments

My Little Flashie - An Intricate Disguise



Principal Celestia and Flash Sentry have an interesting relationship. It's one that involves plenty of sneaking around, a magical transformative choker, and lots of sissy fun time.

  • ...
50
 15
 3,105
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

9161869
You commission some good shit man

Hmm. Not my usual fare, but you and Skirts usually do (and commission) good shit, plus that's a deliciously MILFy piece of cover art, so let's do this.

9161972
The brave are often rewarded! The brave also sometimes find something not to be their cup of tea. That said, I'm glad you're taking a chance on this! I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

Nice to see some well written age play.

B_25 #6 · Sep 10th, 2018 · · 1 ·

Ho boy!

Heck of a job, Intricate.

Different, but not in a bad way.

derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/6/17/655800.png

(Quiet, you!)

Since you've failed to scare me away, is that "incomplete" tag intentional?

9161869
I didn't know okey age play.

9161869
*Looks at the story* Nice.

A quick question: I noticed that the story is still tagged as incomplete, does that mean we can expect more chapters in the future?

9214196
Does indeed! Frequency of updates will depend on the commissioner and my own schedule, but there are plans for more chapters in future! Thanks for the interest.

9220704
Alright, thanks!

Oh no, not cuddles!

Hum, I hope you will continue this story, in the near future.

please update

Login or register to comment