• Published 20th Aug 2018
  • 2,493 Views, 64 Comments

Summer Time Beach Time (AU) - Redstargazer



Will Spike heal from his past heartache? Will Twilight admit her feelings? Why do dragonesses have boobs!?! Find out these improtant questions and more...with SCIENCE!!!

  • ...
12
 64
 2,493
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

Funny i was rereading this and wandering then the next would be out

Ok, I'll stop pitying Twilight from now on...
.
.
.
.
.........................................cuz now she's starting to scare the fuck outa me. Should I be worried? :fluttershyouch:

Nice worlding building with the dragon biology. Some interesting other explinations i have read are 1) they are purly for pleasure and only show when sexually aroused. 2) dragons choice to have them so the more closely resemble the mortal race and other reasons. 3) tge orignal a humanoid race with dragon mixed into . like the dragon born from DnD

Hope the new ginnie pigs i mean patients dont inturept the good Dr ,starlight and subburst.

9248084

In cases like this, I always prefer to have an actual reason for something odd like mammaries on a reptilian being in a story. Always irked me to see it in some stories as clearly just for the sake of exotic eye candy:trixieshiftleft:, so I tend to come up with head cannon explaining it in a story when I see it:twistnerd:. Glad to hear someone liked one of the ideas I came up with:twilightsmile:.


9247474

Huh...:rainbowhuh:. Kind of expected that more about Moonstone rather than Twilight. Why this reaction:trixieshiftright:?


9247326

Glad to hear you were happy to see it:scootangel:.

9249197
You cut it off right were I got interesting can’t wait for next chapter now!

9249197

I don't know there wasn't much reactions in the Emoticons so I tried to use whats closer. As much as like the mysterious dragoness Moonstone. I hope she won't go into some emotional wreck or yandere related stuff or something.

9249197
So not a fan of the just anthro design choice huh?

9249197
if sheep are non-sentient... how are we supposed to beep beep like a sheep.

A moment of silence took the table until a slow clapping broke it. “Bravo, Miss Moonstone,” Blueblood complimented with a sardonic smile. “One of these days, I should show you around Canterlot. Perhaps we could let your try your hand at politics for a few days?”

“How about no,” Shining said flatly. “I lose enough sleep with one unstable political mastermind lairing in Canterlot.”

HA! Speak for yourself Shining. I would honestly PAY to see that myself. That said...........*proceeds to do a Golf Clap* VERY nicely done Moonstone. Can't wait to see who else she messes with and HOW.

I just hope that messing with that one pony who is the "beach king" will be VERY epic and funny.

As soon as the last one of them left, Cadence turned to Twilight with a stern expression. “Twily, we need to talk.”

“O-oh?” Twilight answered as she blinked uncertainly. “What abou-?”

“Your feelings for Spike,” Cadence cut in flatly.

...........I'm going to take a wild guess and say that later in the story, Twilight is going to talk to Moonstone about her feelings for Spike, and Moonstone would probably kiss her and say she's bi, and willing to share Spike.

*shrugs* That's what tends to happen in a lot of the stories like this. If I am wrong, kudos to you Redstargazer for doing something different than what has been done in 90% of Spike focused stories on here.

9258221

already gave spoiler of history.

When is the new chapter coming up

How's this AU?

Is this fic dead or just on life support?

10121493
Meh, maybe a slight concussion. I don't plan to give it up. Mainly work, stress, and a number of other RL pains getting in the way and combining into a bad case of writers block:ajsleepy:. I I've got more in mind, it's just going to take a bit to work out. Sorry:facehoof:.

PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!!!! I really want to see where you take this. It has big potential so please continue this story!!

Ok, so I'm not complaining, but is this story dead because there is just too much going on in this shit show of a world we live in to continue or will there be more chapters in the near future? Again, not complaining here, but I just really like this alternate sequel to Recovery of the Heartbroken Dragon.

Login or register to comment