• Published 10th Aug 2018
  • 4,064 Views, 64 Comments

Chrysalis places an ad in a paper. - Darkdemonlucifer



Chrysalis places an ad in a local paper looking for victims to lay eggs inside of and kill. She gets a reply from the one pony she never would have expected, and then breeds an army to take over Canterlot

Comments ( 25 )

OK, I'm morbidly curious... What's "Adsorption Vore"?

9394951
If you don't know, don't read this.

9394951

It's when ads on your screen have a virus that absorbs your computer and links you to more porn while they steal your credit card number.

9419201
Okay, PPF, we should probably actually hang out more. Seems we meet each other in the same creepy, shady, and even funfunfun places here on FimFic. :B

9452122
LOL XD My dark secrets have been found out!

9452321
Was never truly a secret if you think about it. ;P

9452122
This place is funfunfun for sure. It all depends on what kind of fun you're looking for.

9453987
Alas! The ending portion is what I'm super duper into... at least its a... hey. "Happier" ending for her. I wonder what's planned for AJ... hm... su9er strong super determined.... hah. Stupid idea in my head.
How toes progress on the next chapter? The anxiousness I have for the next chapter is quite hard to contain.

9539899
I'll try to get it out for this week! No promises however.

9540165
Life come and get ya down? Or ya prepping 'special' eggs for this Sunday? Xp

9571368
I got distracted by depression and working on other stories. I dunno where I am going to take this commission next, and I don't wanna disappoint anyone who has read up to this point(Or the person that paid me) by rushing out some half baked garbage. I estimate it will be within the next two weeks it'll have an update though, but the longer the stories get, the more plot I have to keep in mind when writing.

The hiatus tag might fit this, but for most people that means "The author is going to take two years, then suddenly cancel it." And I hate, HATE canceling stories. Unfinished works of fiction are the worst thing ever, so don't worry, this will be finished soon.

9571520
Ah, understandable. Depression sucks eighteen different layers of ass, and admittedly this is one of the more detailed stories out there. Not entirely a huge fan of .... well, literal mind fucking... (the alliterative though and metaphorical I'd perfectly be fine with) and if course with your standards your next chapter will be awesome. Whenever that may be.

I understand that a lot of horrible things are happening to the characters, and this definitely has some dark fetishes in it, but I think it’s wrongfully hated by some.
The overall writing style is amazing, I don’t understand how this has as many dislikes as it does. It’s somewhat uncommon to see a writer with your level of detail, and it makes me sad to see so many people disliking the story, despite the level of skill and effort you put into it.

9626855
I don't disable the voting system because I find it really funny. As long as my customers and the people who bother to read it before voting are happy, I'm fine with the hate, and it just encourages me to write even more. I could have easily gone into writing nice stories, and likely gathered up hundreds of followers and taken that route, but not enough people write these kinds of stories so I'd rather fill that gap.

Thank you for saying me write english well. It mean a lot.

Any updates coming

9715598
Within the week hopefully, and I mean that this time. As stories get bigger, it gets harder to write them because I need to try and make sure everything lines up with the other fifty thousand or so words, but now I think I have sorted that out, so updates should come more often.

9717099
I am both jealous and concerned about your writing capability, as the sheer size and scope of what you do is incredibly impressive, and concerned because it seems to continue to drag and grow, swell and swell. D:

Comment posted by Darkdemonlucifer deleted Jul 27th, 2019

Wow. This was shit! Well done

10086402
Thank you, but this isn't a scat story. If you wish for shit, you can find my prices on my profile page. Cheers.

10225308
Soon, maybe! This virus is causing problems for everyone.

Login or register to comment