• Published 2nd Apr 2019
  • 1,852 Views, 37 Comments

Naughty Bits - Georg



M-Rated bits out of various stories that I've written. NSFW

  • ...
6
 37
 1,852
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

First story in the series published on April Fools Day, so I find it appropriate to post this one on Leap Day. There's still a he/she attribution error in there somewhere I can't find a second time to actually edit out, (found it) and at least one more typo, but...

I have to appreciate "Somepony who will stand up for me when I want to sit down." Because this is Twilight Sparkle we're talking about. She doesn't need anypony to stand up for her, but sometimes she wants one. Important distinction.

Anyway, great demonstration of how passionate intimacy is entirely possible without insertion.

I do want to see the reaction of the recipient of that “friendship report” after it got sent.

10109330 The end of Chapter 35.

10109343
Yeah, but did she make a copy of this one like she did the other letter that Spike accidentally sent.?

I remember that part of the story. Good stuff. Their passion shown through the text quite well. Thanks for creating and sharing.

10109483
I'm pretty sure this may have been that letter.

These are really good! And I guess I'm going to have to read 1940 as well now...

Not that she would mind foals, she just wanted them in a more structured fashion. Probably after marriage, which is where one of the smudged boxes on her checklist made her a little concerned.

Good news! It will be after marriage! ...the birth, anyway :trollestia:

(...) setting the sheets on fire from unrestrained horn-sparks, (...)

Oh dear. The dangers of magical creatures going a bit wild :rainbowwild:

“I’m sorry for pressuring you into intercourse,” she started, “if you’re sorry for pressuring me to write a letter to Princess Celestia asking for permission.”

They should just go ahead and write it. Celestia will be like "Finally. The betting pool was getting worried. Now go hump her brains out."

Nor was she ever under any circumstances willing to write said letter to her own parents, because they would keep it in the family history book, and she would be embarrassed in front of relatives for decades.

Celestia would keep it too, of course, but in a much more private and secure place :twilightsmile:

Thankfully, Spike seldom read leftover friendship letters he found around the house before sending them on to Princess Celestia.

Oh please. Spike knows all too well what's up :moustache:


Remarks and corrections:

> This morning. Now
Missing punctuation at the end.

Login or register to comment