• Published 11th Sep 2018
  • 6,260 Views, 54 Comments

The Best Possible Outcome - Klamnei



Sequel to Rule of Three. If Night Light and Twilight Velvet could control the future, what would their ideal scenario be?

  • ...
17
 54
 6,260
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

Just when you thought it could get more over the top!

Also, on a small proofreading note, when you mentioned Halley you first have Velvet refer to the character as her, then Night mentions Halley's being a "him".

Now I don't mind swapping the gender my suggestion of an OC, as it is your story after all. What I do mind is incontinences.

Please forgive me for my rudeness.

9434261

Whoops! My bad, it's fixed now.

It was second nature to Velvet at this point. She focused on the magic made a part of her, and willed her consciousness to expand. A smaller, more plain-looking double of herself appeared, then another, and another, and another, and another. She was now seeing the world through seven different sets of eyes, all giving feedback to her at the same time.

#ShadowCloneJutsu

9434295
That'll all right.

By the way, are you still in need of OC ideas? I mean now that Velvet and Night are going to break the one-thousand mark by the next chapter...

She moaned long and loud as Night kept making her a mother. Soon she was pregnant with sixty foals… then seventy… then eighty! She grew bigger and bigger and bigger, eventually taking up the whole room as her paunch swelled with one hundred foals and beyond.

https://youtu.be/XNJ1RHUnX9s

9434297

What's funny is that I came up with the idea, kept going with the chapter, then about halfway through I stopped and realized that's exactly what it was. Made me laugh :rainbowlaugh:

so the sparkle family is now a family of fertility gods and heroes and has about 1000 or more members who are each individually loved and are never forgotten by the two parents who are also capable off using duplicates to make sure that no child feels left out. if any other writer did this i would've called them crazy, but you somehow make it work you fertility based literature god/goddess.

9439516

I'm glad you're enjoying it despite the over the top nature and lack of conflict. Going into this, I wanted to hammer home the premise of this being the most optimal future from Night and Velvet's perspective. That's why I have the little blurbs at the start of each chapter, and why the story description itself emphasizes this is just one possible future of many.

9439565
does this mean then that there are going to be sequels to the previous story showing alternate futures or are you just going to add more chapters to this?

9188164
and that's what they end up with, nice prediction

9439628

Nah. I'll just be adding more chapters to this. This was the future I wanted to explore, and I'm sure you can figure out why :trollestia:

9439638
I'm guessing you wanted to explore it because despite how erotic it is it still manages to be heart warming in a way.

an interesting story, though i wonder whether it's possible one of their children will come to openly dislike what's happened to their parents

It is now a fact! To attempt any type of harm to Velvet or Nightlight will result in extreme pain. 633 kids all who love their parents and all who we can assume are powerful, are guided by good morals, and each are proficient in at least one unique branch of magic.

I pity the poor sod (Tirek, Chrysalis, Sombra,etc) who thinks it’s a good idea to try and break the moral of the Equestria Defence Family (aka the Sparkle household) by trying to harm the parents.
Just think of the result of such planning!

Oh man, what a romp. Such a perfect fantasy, ending on such a gloriou-

*Notices Incomplete tag*

9435006
Can't argue with that.

My response:

I lost a big comment here. I'm sad about that.

I LOVE this story. Too little monogamous clop on this site. :raritydespair:

The biggest thing I remembered was the idea of one of them using their avatars, along with their main body to make love to the main body of the other. Multiple of them for that "two souls make an orgy" feel would be another option.

If her avatars can get pregnant and then either stick around long enough to give birth, or transfer them to her main body that could be an interesting way of further multiplying their fertility. Have to be careful not to go overboard or the avatars couldn't keep up with the child-care in the same way they have been. That is part of what makes this "The Best Possible Outcome". I'd try to steer you away from something I would have to consider changing my voting on this story for, but given the themes of this story I don't think that would be an issue so I'll leave it implied. Anyone who figures it out should be mature enough not to turn this comment section into a flame-war.

The perfume/cologne seemed to be tapping appropriate memories and the smell was the result of their minds filling in the blanks. Sorta like how Spice tastes in Dune.

Because I read the comments half-way through reading the chapter I thought they were going to ascend to become the alicorns of fertility.

One thing I would request is trying to think of non-body-modifying magics that would be sexy. Telekinesis that feels like nice things (rose petals, etc). Direct manipulation of thoughts or nerve signals. Stuff that underlines to your readers that this isn't just wish-fulfillment, it is fantasy. The rules are different.

Minor editing issues I remember or didn't get lost when most of my comment did:

It wasn’t until one of Velvet’s avatars informed one of his that he learned. His eyes shot open, saw it was true… and let out a roar of triumph so loud it shook the windows. She answered him with a joyous cry, and he clutched her sides as a fresh peak hit him. His nuts seemed bottomless as he put foal after foal into her: more amazing sons, more incredible daughters!

First 'his' needs to be 'this'.

You have two commas right next to each other somewhere.

Comment posted by FriendsForever deleted Sep 21st, 2021

Well...
Hm.
Nice, really.
Even if I find this a "little too much". Well, maybe not little, but a lot.
Still, it was fun to read.

And, well, truth to be told... I kinda wish they would stop after first twins, and you tell how they were rising them. And how society would take them "not aging properly". Even if it was Princessess idea.

And, hm, I kinda can't stop thinking now about Velvet as a something like Ant-queen? Not exactly in nice way, honestly...

Part of me is left disappointed that Velvet didn't grow so much she generated her own gravity field and started going through the cosmos with Night Ligh, going from planet to planet thanks to the power of their thrusting. Populating them with their offspring before moving on to the next solar system.
...
Then again, I was reading this at around 3 am. My brain was already fried, so that may explain it.
:twilightsheepish:

Damnnn i now want to see some of their kids journey now

Re-read this again on a whim and man I forgot just how fun this was! The slow build towards impossibly large mama Velvet and everything required to make it work (and all the little, adorable interactions along the way too).

I'm going to need to go through your whole back catalogue again, Klam. You're still the GOAT!

Login or register to comment