• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 4,192 Views, 107 Comments

Course Correction - xRei



When Jet Stream puts his and Apogee's special Tuesday nights on hold three weeks in a row, the frustrated teen decides to turn to her mother Delta Vee for help. When things don't work out like she imagined she finds herself having to improvise.

  • ...
19
 107
 4,192
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

The way chapter four turned out was a bit of an initial shock, but I quickly warmed up to it. Not every story ends in the best case scenario, and you beautifully spun the tale into something of welcoming motherly love instead of a plain clopfic. Chapter 4 could have been the last chapter and I would have loved it.

That being said, however, I'm loving the direction you're taking with this: Delta's inner turmoil between being a mother or something more, or shoving Apogee away for her own safety is going to be a fantastic conclusion no matter which result!

All in all, great work, and I can't wait to see more!

Fantastic work as always Rei! You are a true word weaver.

9299419
Clops.
Smut master and feels collab when

Chapter 4 was a surprise yes... but not at all unwelcome o.o it was sweet ^^

I won't say no to this continuation though XD For some reason I just really REALLY wanna see the whole whole Apogee story turned around a bit to where Delta's the one she's sharing a bed with xD

I guess I have a thing for motherxdaughter stuff... huh...

Anyways XD this chapter was pretty neat to read ^^ Apogee's kid methods of trying to avoid stuff and getting her way were hilarious to see XD

This was a combination of sweet, funny, heartwarming, and hot:pinkiehappy:! Once again very well done:scootangel:!

Wheew, finally got around to reading this one, will admit I was busy irl with work stressing me out.

This was an awesome chapter well done, I enjoyed it quite a bit so nice job Rei! I love how you word stuff, it's great :yay:

Good show!

Can't wait for chapter 6.

This comment sums up my experience with this story:

Yes! Clop! Awww...

Yes! Clop! Awww...

Yes! Clop! Awww...

No, clop. No, clop. Yes clop? Yes clop!


Goddammit autor! Nobody gets between ThatBadGuy and clop! Nobody!


Also, a typo!

That earned her a throaty chuckle from the older mare which Apogee felt more through their body contact than her ears. Like before however, the two ponies had to separate but this time is[it] was Apogee who pulled back first.

One of my favorite stories so far, I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter keep up the amazing work!

Just adding my voice to the crowd of people who are (a) really enjoying this, and (b) eagerly waiting for more. It's actually really sweet, even beautiful, and if/whenever you feel ready to write/publish more of it, I'll do a happy dance.

9488076
I second that.

Is the next part going to be up soon?

Will there be a new chapter? :scootangel:

I hope you'll keep going. I love these two!

I don't understand why Dizzy is sad about being considered as a sister by Apogeeā€¦ Did you see what she do with her dad? And apparently her mom too? Being family means sex apparently!

Beautiful build-up. Any chance of more chapters?

11269167
He's not been on since the end of last year, so it's unfortunately unlikely there'll be more any time soon, if at all.

hey bby
next chapter when?

"Relax," Delta said as she lifted a hoof and waved it in a placating gesture. "Like I told your father, the cops won't go lookin' for somepony until twenty four hours after they've gone missing."

That is a misconception perpetuated by Hollywood to increase drama in movies and TV shows. If you legit think someone is missing, reach out immediately. Don't wait 48 or 24 hours.

Login or register to comment