• Published 23rd Jan 2018
  • 1,709 Views, 30 Comments

A Padded Week with the Aunts - SuperPinkBrony12



(Collab with Matt11. WARNING!: Contains diapers, diaper useage, and AB/DL themes! Do not read if such material is outside your comfort zone!) When Scootaloo acts up in school, Aunt Holiday and Auntie Lofty decide to try an unusual punishment.

  • ...
35
 30
 1,709
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

8691011
I mean, there are quite a few where characters aren't forced Into wearing them, and just like em

Well, I might have an idea for a bonus Chapter, this bonus Chapter would involve Aunt Lofty and Aunt Holiday decide to try diapers on themselves and see if they like it,near the end Chapter they get cought by Scootaloo who laughs at them and calls them big foals. I don't mind writing this bonus if you like the idea.

8694204 I guess you can write it if you really want to. Never really thought about doing any padded stories for Scootaloo's Aunts.

do Cheerilee's Foalish Lesson? that sound like it could be good to read

Oh yeah you should do the Dizzy's Special Pampering, first.

Very good story. I think you should do Dizzy's special pampering first.

Scootaloo was justified in lashing out, however words would have been better. Still don't think I'd punish her.

I wouldn't mind seeing a story, where scootaloo mentally regresses or both physically and mental, but that's just me, good story too by the way, maybe You've inspired me to continue my story, if it gets approved, that is...

11515111
Daddy dscord: scootaloo, still having trouble with finishing the prologue so...

Login or register to comment