• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 2,413 Views, 32 Comments

Professional Misconduct - Steel Quill



How to Office Romance and Influence People, the Chrysalis way.

Comments ( 9 )

I liked that. Really interesting character dynamics and at the end everything felt natural and earned.

8734961
Thank you very much! I was hoping it would come across that way. :twilightsmile:

Great end to a great story.

8740544
Thank you very much!

Nice. Fun to see Chryssie being so competitive and possessive in every single aspect of her life.

Great story and great ending.

A very hot conclusion, indeed.

It was a nice read, the characterization is very well done on Chrysalis' part. Though i think the story couldve shown her in a moment of weakness or perhaps what happens when she does meet another business person who is indeed her equal or even outclasses her, a moment where she realizes even when at the top life can knock you down some pegs, and truly needed Moore by her side, because even that little coupe the board staged wasnt much of a threat considering all the countermeasures she had in place. Not that she wouldnt just go back to being high and mighty right after, its who she is.

Then again the purpose of this story was to lead up to this hot steamy romp so Im probably thinking too hard. Top marks.

8991232
Thank you very much for the critique! I did realize, post-publishing, that that was the one thing I didn't really show too well with Chrysalis. It would have improved things had I included such, but I just couldn't see a way to write it in and make things work without changing multiple chapters as a consequence. But, it's a lesson learned. Thank you for reading! :twilightsmile:

Just finished this story and man was it good.
Loved everything in it.

It was a good build up and i enjoyed the business dealings.

Chrysalis was in top form and very sexy loved her relationship with moore and definitely want to see where it gose at the office so many fun things to had lots of rooms and under the table fun to had.

I kind if liked moondance and thoraxs litte relationship even though it was in tte background it's a cute detail.

Login or register to comment