• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 4,160 Views, 104 Comments

Over-The-Counter Sparkles - Gray Compass



Animale is a legalized drug that provides users temporary body modifications - have your own unicorn horn, ears, wings, for a night. Not to be abused. Ever.

  • ...
13
 104
 4,160

Extra - The Directors Board Letter

Life Corporation Archives - Letter #1

To:

Dr. William Robinson, PhD
Dr. Lilian Hoffman, PhD
Dr. Spencer Matarazzo


Greetings,

It has come to our attention that another incident report has been filled regarding the experimental drug Animale.

To our deepest dismay, we received the information that Patient 06xSPRKL has escaped from its secure containment zone.

It is not of our company's interest and/or goals to be disturbed by the media's attention, whilst having our name distorted and tinted by unconfirmed accusations.

Life Corporation aims to preserve its reputation at any cost; a reputation that was built upon decades of uninterrupted work, and sacrifices.

Since the '96/TTP7 incident in Congo River Research Facility, we have been cautious with any sort of pharmaceutical development outside the bio-engineering facilities, and unfortunately, the latest events have only served to prove that our vision of security although considered 'radical' by many, is utterly essential and correct.

For these, and many other reasons, the Directors Board has issued an immediate relocation order for the entire network of New Haven's Pharmaceutical Laboratories.

All the facilities shall be evacuated and transfered to The Reserve. All employees should go through psychological evaluation before the transference, or else shall be permanently dismissed from their activities.

Test subjects shall be eliminated, alongside with any files regarding their existence.

We regret to inform that all laboratories will be kept in lockdown until Life Corporation's Transportation Service arrives for retrieval. Please, do not try to leave before the Transportation Service arrival, as our confidentiality contract allows us to use -'force as a method of containment if lockdown orders are not followed'

Incineration will be applied to all suspect objects and/or possible sources of evidence.

The Department of Control and Security has already started working on the tracking of Patient 06xSPRKL

All these measures were taken for the general safety and well-being of Life Corporation's personnel, and the continuity of its operations.

Animale shall not be discontinued, and until further notice all the allegations regarding its side effects must be deemed as sheer fantasy.

We wish you all a very productive day.

Respectfully,

The Directors Board.

Author's Note:

Yes, a sequel is already underway. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this little conspiracy-fuel.

Comments ( 35 )

This story kind of reminds me of the furry episode of Batman Beyond titled Splicers.

Hold up. A sequel? Sign me the fuck up.

Sweet. If the sequel is mainly a suspense where Paul escapes capture/death, and has to deal with regaining some of his memory, I'd find it quite enjoyable. I'm open to alternatives, mind you, but that's my hope.

8686688
Me 2 !


8686623
Please link the episode


8686758
You can make your own

8686990
Why? I did explicitly say: "I'm open to alternatives, mind you." :ajsleepy:

...Now the wait for the sequel begins. Or whatever periphery tale might come next. :raritystarry:

Will you make a update here when the sequel is out?

8688194 I don't think FimFiciton allows us to post a new chapter only to promote a sequel, but I may post another Extra, and tell about the sequel on the Author's Notes box. Besides that, I'll tag this story in a blog post when I release the next one, and all of you who have added Over-The-Counter Sparkles to favorites will see the post on their feed. :ajsmug:

8686990
I don't know how to link videos or pictures. If you show me, I'll try to.

8688646
[img] For images [ /img]

[embed] For Video [ /embed]


There are between the Chain and the Quote

wait, so this is that one drug from that one episode of Batman Beyond?

8689500 Is it? I've never watched Batman Beyond.

8689648
yeah, from an episode called Splicers. It was a thing people could inject into themselves to make them grow bull horns or cheetah spots/tail, or ears or claws or w/e

8689669 Wow, that's cool! I'd like to watch that one day.

Oh lovely, they're selling MMPs, that create SCPs ♥ And they're doing it on purpose. :pinkiecrazy:

This's got some potential. Still, I wonder what else might be in "secure containment zones" and what might be done about it.

8724264

It's a technical term for tiny nanomachines that can act in large numbers on a very small scale to transform and shape people, things, and even reality. It stands for "microscopic magic pixie."

8727597
Thanks, wasn't sure if miricale medical pill applied or not.
Also doesn't that mean that the pill is an SCP as well?

8729856
the SCP Foundation is an SCP :rainbowderp:

I regret not fave-ing this sooner. I didn't even know this 'letter' had been posted. Glad to come back and see it. I was under the impression that Paul had been lethally injected the first time around...

8730910 I have just posted a sequel, by the way. Not sure if you saw it.

8730938
That's why I came back in the first place—to re-read the end so I knew where we were starting off. :trixieshiftright:

8730964 hahahahahaha

That's alright, I have to read my own stuff before writing the next chapters.

Test subjects shall be eliminated, alongside with any files regarding their existence.

WHAT THE FUCK

8730879
Actually that's true in certain SCP 'verses.

I feel like that really needs the sequel soon. Or maybe more of the original story.
Now I wonder if she managed to make it "home", recovered her memories, or (erk) replaced the original after somehow making it to Equestria, thus causing the ascension...
It does sound like she escaped, so that's good.

Curious how that will turn out.

Holy crap. I came in here thinking that I'd be seeing some lighthearted comedy/fluff. I only read the tags after I finished reading this.

Have a like.

8914226 Thanks, I appreciate it! :rainbowlaugh:

8914362
This is actually moderately similar to my own story, Pony-Me. The main difference is that yours deals with physical body enhancements gone wrong, while mine is extended-duration Virtual Reality.

And at least for me, Pony-Me is right up there in the also liked box. It just happens to be how I found your story as well. ^_^

8914604 That's cool, marked your story on my 'to read' list. Particularly, I love anything that has to do with virtual reality and its implications (when gone wrong). Hence why many of my stories have a black-mirror-esque element in them.

Tell me if you want me to like the story. You're at a perfect 200, and I wasn't sure if another like was worth the breakage of the number. :twilightsmile:

8920840
hahahahahahahahahaha

Well, every upvote is a little victory, so I wouldn't mind having another one. :rainbowwild:

Is it concerning that I actually like the sound of Animale? Just... A nice fox tail. For one night, my wings. Those claws I've wanted for so long. The horns, even! Maybe the three, bladed tails.Any part of what I wanted for years. Even one fragment of the ten or so modifications that made me something more than human, specific criteria for it. Criterian. ...I need to stop rambling when I'm highly apathetic.

This could be a good movie honestly.

9521156
Oh, that'd be great! hahaha

Login or register to comment