• Published 30th Sep 2017
  • 14,513 Views, 22 Comments

Earning His Stripes - MassDriver



After plenty of goading from his best friend, a human agrees to star in an Equestrian porno. But his co-stars, a pair of futa zebras, give him more than he could have imagined.

  • ...
36
 22
 14,513
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

8645189
I bet she will slowly turn into a zebra herself.

8774982
Now that's *my* fetish. Bwahaha.

I personally would prefer ponies to zebras, but other than that, this story just flawlessly described all of my greatest dreams in one go.

love this story sooo much~

Ah, female to male getting plowed by hung futas and getting pregnant? All of my yes and I leave this fic satisfied. My only gripe is that it got kind of repetitive at points. It was a porn shoot all three times, and it may sort of be the joke that porn can be repetitive, but a bit more variety of the going ons could have helped.

I do hope there is another chapter, however. I speak only for myself, but I would love to see a chapter featuring Mike's baby. I'm imagining sort of like the classic whorehouse setting where all of the girls sort of act as aunts to the pregnant girl's kids and help take care of her. I just have diabetes-induced heart palpitations of a dozen zebra girls swooning over the new kid and passing her around to be loved by all of them. Perhaps as Mike is mothering his most likely zebra daughter, he is taken to another young human stud that wants to follow in his footsteps and Mike trains him on what to expect.

I dunno. Just postulating here, but it was always a kink of mine to actually show the kid when pregnancy comes up. Still, it's beena fun few chapters. I love it.

Put the right tags on horse sucker.

Login or register to comment