• Published 16th Jul 2012
  • 6,592 Views, 618 Comments

If Smosh Were Ponies - Regidar



Ian and Anthony find themselves in the magical land of equestria

  • ...
47
 618
 6,592

Author's Note: Why This Will Never Have a Sequel

I'm not going to write a sequel to this, no matter how many of you PM me about it.

I'm not gonna do anymore spin-offs either, I think we all learned our lesson with Pewdiepie in Equestria on that one.

The reason I say this is because I have no desire to become a view whore. That's what I'd be if I made a sequel to this.

So sorry, y'all.

Comments ( 68 )

Good sticking to your code at least

Understandable; you can only keep a good joke going for so long. I have some massive respect for you for knowing that.

1598194 Smosh is pretty awesome, I'll give you that!

Join the dark side of the writer Regidar, embrace your inner whore so that we may rule the galaxy as father and son.

Dude do what you want. Be a classy writer. No whoring for you. :rainbowlaugh:

1598511 Don't make me smack a ho.

Aww, man. You got me excited for that Eddsworld fic you mentioned earlier. :ajsleepy:

Ah, well. It's your fics, you do what you want. I guess I understand what you mean by becoming a "view whore". Keep carrying on and prevail in whatever it is you decide to do!

1598578 I might still do the Eddsworld one, just not have it be a spinoff. And I'll put effort into it, unlike "Pewdiepie in Equestria".

Well, The Pony Games?
:fluttercry:

1598585 Oh, I'll do the whole trilogy.

1598593 I specialize in fast replies.

1598598
Not at 3 A.M thought...

1598618 Well, duh...

God damn, I'm watchin' season three as well as typin' this. Just started too.

If Smosh Were Ponies = Gold
PewDiePie in Equetsria = A few peaves...

Best if it stays this way.

I tried to actually read this and not just skip past it when it was mentioned, I really did. Obviously, I succeeded. But... I still regret it.
It's not because Smosh doesn't tickle my funny bone (people still say that, right?:rainbowderp:) or that this is badly written, (it's not) even though you could stretch your sentences and such out a bit more and have a bit less dialogue, it wasn't on the level of eye-burning horrible.
I should have expected something meta just because Smosh was mentioned in a radius of about 400 feet (give or take a few inches) and I did prepare myself for the random... but this fic has been chalked up as an out-there fic that seems to have left me the only one in the room not laughing. Again.
:applejackunsure:

1655908 No one blames you, I don't like this fic much either. It rode off the success of other people, and that pisses me off.

1706334 I wish they would. :fluttershysad:

1706582
I know, but I want to see how Regidar would do it. That would be fun(ny)

What the fuck did i just read?

and what is so bad about milk?

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FINALLLY SOMEBODY MADE THIS YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I DON'T CARE IF ITS HAS THE sex

I AM FUCKING READING THIS

1853281
IM ALREADY READING

1853340 Glad you like it. :raritywink:

*sniffle

no more smosh aw :fluttercry:

1857838

its ok *sniffle* i guess

2345500 Just you wait.

This was so shit but I loved every second of it. Kept reading anyway

2586334 Yeah, it's pretty bad. Might do a re-write.

2586494 It was just a bit fast paced is all.
And had no plot.
And literally nothing made sense.
And self-inserts as a fourth-wall breaking writer were annoying.
But other than that yeah it was ok.

Made me wonder what I missed with that Milk fanfic though.

2590675

It was just a bit fast paced is all.
And had no plot.
And literally nothing made sense.
And self-inserts as a fourth-wall breaking writer were annoying.

The whole idea of this was to make fun of the HiE fics that were around at the time I published this.

But other than that yeah it was ok.

Literally, the entire fic was the problems you listed.
Seriously.

...
...
...
...
Great story.

Liked and faved without reading. So much win.:pinkiehappy:

3072281 no, because they suck

3074349 Actually, Pewdie is better than smosh on many accounts.

Login or register to comment