• Published 16th Jul 2012
  • 6,589 Views, 618 Comments

If Smosh Were Ponies - Regidar



Ian and Anthony find themselves in the magical land of equestria

  • ...
47
 618
 6,589

The Fabulous Meta Chapter

Elijah walked home from the bus stop, walked inside his house, and threw his bag on the floor. People were waiting for him. They counted on him to get things done, for their entertainment. He had done so much in such a short time, but recently had fallen behind. These people needed him. Had they forgotten him? His deeds? His hard work? Had they moved on to someone else? Elijah knew he could not let that happen. He rushed into his room, turned on his computer, started google chrome, and started up facebook.

"Oh good. Everything's fine with farmville."

Then, Elijah heard a curious noise. One like no other heard before by the likes of him. It was the saddest sound ever.

It was the collect groans of One Hundred and Sixty Six bronies who were waiting for the next part of his fanfiction.

Elijah turned off Farmville. "You know what, you guys are right. I haven't been paying attention to you. I've just been caught up in so many other things... so much other stuff... posting random stories that don't make any sense, when you just want the legacy to continue. That's it. you've changed my mind, and my heart. I will commence the writing of BORDERMARES CHAPTER FOUR!"

Elijah then heard the sound of 166 bronies facepalming.

WE'RE BACK, EVERYPONY!