• Published 16th Jul 2012
  • 6,581 Views, 618 Comments

If Smosh Were Ponies - Regidar



Ian and Anthony find themselves in the magical land of equestria

  • ...
47
 618
 6,581

The Condition

“Ok, now we have to hide the body.”

“Hide what body? We didn’t kill him.”

Ian realized that could be a problem. “Ok, then let’s kill him so we can-”

“No! Then I won’t be able to meet Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash! We can’t kill him yet.”

“Well, we are soon going to have to reenact the gayest and worst fanfiction that was originally written for Fallout Boy that got adapted to fit us”

“It’s the only fanfiction that was originally written for Fallout boy that got adapted to fit us.”

“Exactly.”

Anthony looked around while Spike was putting some finishing touches on the milk enema machine.
“Ok, so what should we do? And wait, wasn’t there a third guy in there somewhere...” Anthony came to the stunning realization. “Sh*t, we gotta get outa here.”

“Don’t worry, I have a plan!” Ian ran over to the shrine of Rarity, took one of the candles, and put it up to the poster of Rarity.

“Spike, i don’t want to do this. Just let us go, and we’ll let Rarity live.”

Spike dropped the wrench. “Not the poster! You wouldn’t...”

Ian furrowed his brow. “Damn, he knows I’m not actually gonna do it...”

“Fine!” Spike gave up. “You can go. On one condition... bring me one of Rarity’s used tissues.”

Anthony and Ian shrugged, and went to leave. “You’re f**king creepy, Spike.”

Ian and Anthony climbed out from under the bed, and came face to face with Twilight Sparkle. “Oh, hey Twilight. Listen, Spike was just-”

Twilight punched Ian in his other eye.

“AH! F**K!”

“Take that you son of a bitch! Oh, and nice to see you, Anthony.”

“Nice to see you too, Twi! Listen, do you have any of Rarity’s used tissues? It’s for, um, science!”

Twilight gave Anthony a really weird look, and left the room.

“Damn. I guess we’ll have to follow Rarity around until she uses a tissue.”

“That’s almost as creepy as reenacting milk.”

“Whatever dude. I get to hang around Rarity for a day. And what do you have? Two black eyes and broken balls.” Anthony strutted away fabulously.

“Damn that’s fabulous!” Ian gritted his teeth. “Challenge accepted, Anthony. Challenge accepted.”

Anthony flew over to the Carousel Boutique, and knocked on the door.

“What is it, I’m very- ANTHONY!” Rarity squealed as she flung open the door and grabbed Anthony, kissing him several times about his head, neck, and wings.

“Oh yeah. I still got it,” Anthony said, feeling his swag meter raise a few bars.

“Anyway, I don’t have much time, but you can lounge around the shop if you want,” Rarity said, levitating a dress over to another end of the shop, accomplishing nothing.

“Actually, can I have one of your tissues? A used one, if you don’t kind.”

Rarity gave Anthony an odd look, then gave him a used tissue.

“Thanks!”

Anthony ran outside to see Ian with a very strange and complicated machine that looked like a catapult, a hot air balloon and a merry go-round has some demented love child.

“Don’t worry, I have the tissue.”

Ian pulled up his most trusted accomplice, and pressed it.

“That was easy.”