• Published 16th Jul 2012
  • 6,589 Views, 618 Comments

If Smosh Were Ponies - Regidar



Ian and Anthony find themselves in the magical land of equestria

  • ...
47
 618
 6,589

Thanks for the Memories

Anthony's Magic Mare Molesting Memoir
Twilight Sparkle licked the side of Anthony's face. Anthony bobbed his equine head up and down while Trixie massaged his hooves.

"Oh yeah... this is good..." Anthony licked his lips as Pinkie Pie spread whipped-

Ian grabbed the pen and paper away from Anthony. "Hey, I was writing with that!"

"Dude, you can't call that 'writing.'"

"What was wrong with it?"

Ian facehoofed. "What do you mean, what was wrong with it? EVERYTHING! Here, let me try it..."

Ian's Super Sexy Stallion Story
Big Macintosh spread butter all up and down Ian's stomach, while Soarin stroked his hair. Slowly, he-

"Dude," Anthony said, stopping Ian's writing. "That's kinda gay."

"What? No it's not!"

"It's totally gay!"

"Oh, so having a guy spread butter on your stomach while another guy strokes your hair is gay now, huh?"

"YES!"

Ian rolled his eyes. "Obama's America..."

The Teleporting Fat Pony waddled over. "Don't worry guys, I got this one."

The Teleporting Fat Pony's Fantastic Filly Fondling Foray
Scootaloo rubbed soap all over her body, while Applebloom and Sweetie Belle covered themselves in ice cream. All three of the filly's began to make out while the incredibly handsome Teleporting Muscular Sexy Pony licked Scootaloo's back. Then-

"What?" The Teleporting Fat Pony asked as he stared at the disgusted looks upon his two friend's faces.

"Dude... that's f**ked up..."

"Yeah. Get some help... like, now."

"Hey, don't tell me how to live my life! For all you know, they could have liked it!"

"They were crying."

"Those were happy tears!"

"Why was Sweetie Belle screaming 'kill me' then?"

The Teleporting Fat Pony did not have a response to this. Ian sighed. "Look, we're all going to die, anyway, so-"

"Not so fast..." Looking up into the sky, they saw Princess Celestia descend down upon upon the Youtube stars. Taking the pen and paper, she went on to re-write everything that happened it Equestrian history, ever.

"Woah..." Anthony said, staring at the glorious spectacle. "Nice flanks." Princess Celestia bucked him in the face.

"You all have done enough damage to my kingdom. You were fun for a while, but now you must go."

"But I get to stay, right?" The Teleporting Fat Pony put on his most convincing smile. Princess Celestia incinerated him with a beam of light. "Now, goodbye, Ian and Anthony. You were hilarious. Also, if I don't see a video next Friday, I'll kill you, ok?"

"So much for 'benevolent ruler.'" Ian muttered as he rolled his eyes.

"I heard that." Ian squeaked as him and Anthony were transported back to Earth.

Looking around at their mundane house, both of the newly restored humans sighed. They missed Equestria already...

"I wish there was a way we could go back..." Ian said, a tear leaking from his eye.

"Well, the Teleporting Fat Guy gave us the mechanism schematics! With enough hard work and determination, we could-"

"Nah, let's just get drunk and cry ourselves to sleep."

Anthony rolled his eyes. "We do that every saturday."

TO SEE BLOOPERS AND DELETED SCENES, GO TO SMOSH.COM!

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! AND IF YOU DON'T, I'll cry.

Seriously.

Watch me.

***

Elijah typed the last words into his computer.

"Well, it's over. There goes my only chance at a featured story." Then, turning to look at you guys, he said "Unless, you were to read my other stories, and get them featured... that could work very-"

"Elijah! Why are you talking to the wall?"

"Shut up, mom!"

"Also, didn't you die?"

Elijah sighed, and shut his computer off. Time to experience the real world.

This story is dedicated to Elijah Goldberg, who died by getting hit by a car. If only he had stayed inside...


Author's Note: Guys, I had a great time writing this story! For those of you who stuck with me until the very end, thank you all so much. I did get featured once on this story, but please, could you guys do it again? I know this was my one chance, so I don't want it to be wasted. Thanks so much.

Also, penis.


IF YOU LIKED "IF SMOSH WERE PONIES", THEN YOU'LL LOVE:

Bordermares
Rarity's Hairbrush
Pewdiepie in Equestria
This thing
The Tragic Tragedy
and
The Toaster of the Gods

Enjoy, everypony!